Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  India - MANALI- This is the mother of all MANALI threads
← Prev Page
70 71 72 73 74 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

MANALI- This is the mother of all MANALI threads

minus
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  103
Posted : Sep 29, 2011 20:17
there were a few nice gigs here there,played to 1 real nice crowd, with lots of smiling faces, even cops came to chk the party, but no problemo,went off smooth,,lots of israell'z, too many came this weekend some isreallly new year thing or something,,, there were 3-4 other party's also,,was a crazzy week,but lots to smile about .
tripper: dont need to carry tooo many warm clothes also, if u feel tooo cold, u can buy warm caps,warm socks etc from the market,mid oct should be quite shanti time with less tourists,send me msg or something few days before u come, if there is any gigs happenin around that time will let u know
Mumukshu

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Sep 30, 2011 09:50
Bummer!

I guess I'll just see you when I see you, bro!

You be cool ...

Bom

Quote:

On 2011-09-29 20:17, minus wrote:
there were a few nice gigs here there,played to 1 real nice crowd, with lots of smiling faces, even cops came to chk the party, but no problemo,went off smooth,,lots of israell'z, too many came this weekend some isreallly new year thing or something,,, there were 3-4 other party's also,,was a crazzy week,but lots to smile about .
tripper: dont need to carry tooo many warm clothes also, if u feel tooo cold, u can buy warm caps,warm socks etc from the market,mid oct should be quite shanti time with less tourists,send me msg or something few days before u come, if there is any gigs happenin around that time will let u know

"If Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."
minus
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Sep 30, 2011 22:54
no worries mumukshu,hit me up then
day_tripper
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  28
Posted : Oct 3, 2011 11:23
@minus: Thanks a lot Will definitely message you before I set off. .. Thanks again           "It's not the fall that kills you; it's the sudden stop at the end." - Douglas Adams
psykeshwar
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Oct 5, 2011 05:28
delhi---today 5 oct ..catch psywed....DJ TWISTED JESTER AND DJ LUSID south ex part 2...           <<<<<<<<SECREAT SHIVA CLUB>>>>>>>>
afrohm

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Oct 10, 2011 21:44
Heading up to kasol soon, any parties from the 20th to 30th happening?
oMcyLOm

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Nov 16, 2011 12:19
FURIOUS (OSOM Music - RUS)
PSYKOVSKY (OSOM Music - RUS)
KINDZADZA (OSOM Music - RUS)

Delhi calling... go dig the info freaks           ~~Co-Creator of A Ritual~~
psykeshwar
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Nov 18, 2011 09:22
welcome welcome welcome to delhi..... party of year heheheh

its a dream come true..BooOOOM           <<<<<<<<SECREAT SHIVA CLUB>>>>>>>>
mellowman
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Nov 21, 2011 15:20
Delhi is gonna be banging like balagan after a fuckin looooong time! Hope to see some old friends and friendly faces there ..... Boom           no matter where I go the music keeps me going
Yanus

Posted : Jan 9, 2012 11:48
I'm flying to Delhi on 1 February. Now, I wanted to go to Manali, but what are the temperatures like there in February? And should I expect roads to be blocked because of snow or isn't that such a problem in this area? This will be my first time in India so I'm not too sure what to expect.. If anyone here has any advice on where to go or what to do, please share it! I'll be there for 23 days.

And of course, if anyone knows of any parties happening, please let me know! Always been a dream to experience a psytrance party in the Himalayas...
Meta-Morphosis
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  216
Posted : Jan 9, 2012 13:31
Hi Yanus welcome to Isratrance.

February will be cold. !
But there is always a beautiful charm with that.

Manali area would be ideally looking at a temperature of 10-15 °C and around 1-4 °C in the night. This is an estimation which i found.
In Parvati area. The high altitude villages of Tosh, Malana, Graahan etc will be colder then Manali. The roads wont be blocked for long in this section of Himachal, If they do get blocked Its cleared quickly.

In February almost 90% percent of hotels and restaurants will be closed in Parvati Catchment. But if you are solo then the villagers usually don't hesitate to invite you over and give you food and room. I have personally done this 5-6 years ago in Tosh. I was there in January...Be sure to carry good warm clothes and Find out from Tosh/Kalga if any baba is staying in Rudranath.. some days in that waterfall will be quite blissful. If you need More Comfortable Lifestyle then The hotels in Manali-Vashistha will suffice your needs. Hit up Fouzal Valley, Banjar Valley, Graahan, Gaur, Shilla for some great views.

All the best.            “What we need is the development of the Inner Spiritual man, the unique individual, whose treasure is hidden in the symbols of our mythological tradition and in man’s unconscious psych.” - CJ Jung
minus
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Jan 9, 2012 19:29
just had fresh snowfall,, little chillly
psyfreek

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Feb 12, 2012 23:28
Namaste !!

Im planing a trip to the mountains starting from Parvati valley and then manali etc... In the month of July for about 25 days. Is July a good time for parties?? and is it going to be very cold by then??

I'd Really appreciate if anyone can suggest some good places to visit in and around Parvati valley and Manali and were i can get great views of nature, good parties n shelter. Any additional information or personal experiences will also be of a great help. Thanks..... B0oOOo0oM

Awating suggesions           life is short, live it at its best. pleasure has no limits yet do it at the fullest
Sunburny

Posted : Apr 12, 2012 09:37
Hey guys.. Im going to Kasol, Kheerganga and Manali for a week on 20th April, 2012. Is it a good time to go there and will there be any patties happening there?? What is season time there.. Also if you could suggest some nice places to chill around those areas I'd be grateful.

Awaiting your response!!!

Thanks....
Addictive Elements
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  26
Posted : Apr 21, 2012 12:04
Will be visiting with two other friends around Parvati side between 12th May to end of May....would ideally like to connect with some old school people from d India or Intl forum,if anyones there den....Inbox me or mail me on email mentioned in my details....cheers....           ----- Hippies...they wanna save the earth....but all they ever do is smoke pot ----
Trance Forum » » Forum  India - MANALI- This is the mother of all MANALI threads
← Prev Page
70 71 72 73 74 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance