Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  India - MANALI- This is the mother of all MANALI threads
← Prev Page
69 70 71 72 73 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

MANALI- This is the mother of all MANALI threads

punk tantrik

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jun 29, 2011 10:08
psykovsky this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

damn thats brilliant ~`~

where!!!!!!!!!           Ppl with gUns don`t understand!!!

thats baSically the reason why they keep gUns..............too many misunderstandings:)
mellowman
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Jul 6, 2011 12:30
Quote:

On 2011-06-29 10:08, punk tantrik wrote:
psykovsky this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

damn thats brilliant ~`~

where!!!!!!!!!

+1..... where????           no matter where I go the music keeps me going
punk tantrik

Posted : Aug 8, 2011 22:31
leaving this weekend ...looking for cheap place to stay ,..where we can cook and eat and sit and relax !!

any suggestions !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cheers           Ppl with gUns don`t understand!!!

thats baSically the reason why they keep gUns..............too many misunderstandings:)
minus
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  103
Posted : Aug 10, 2011 20:16
we doing a independence day gig starting 14th night all the way through 15th,,i'll be leaving on the 12th night or 13th morning,,, anyone want to tag along , lemme know
peace
punk tantrik

Posted : Aug 11, 2011 10:43
am in for the gig with 2 more buddies coming with me           Ppl with gUns don`t understand!!!

minus
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Aug 20, 2011 22:08
so much rain,all roads blocked,anyone else was in the 15th aug gig in parvati?this one a nice one inthe rain,and nice crowd
minus
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Aug 25, 2011 22:11
the local malana festival just got over, good fun there also,,,some nice parties also commin up ,, our next one is in sept,this last one was amazing with around 400-500 ppl and amazing energy and vibe, and stomping in the rain,loved playing for this particular crowd,smiles all around. bum shivam mahadev
Mumukshu

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Aug 26, 2011 10:15
@minus

Dates for September??

PM if you'd prefer it that way, thanks!

"If Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."
minus
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Aug 26, 2011 23:16
sent u pm,we r organising small small gigs, nothing big, mostly, from morning till 10 at night,,hopefully, in the upcomming gigs we will get some more artist friends to come play for us also, since we r a small group we cannot afford to get big name artists, but we r ripping the sets up properly, with all genre's of sound,, starting from proggy to psy breaks, to morning fullon, some night power, and ofcourse special forest style twisted sounds for the freaks,, and some chillout for the afterparty,last gig's lineup was some local and international dj's and artists from japan,isreal,germany, swiss. you can send me pm here for details.we would also like to help promote and support upcomming local dj's and local indian artists, so feel free to contact me .
bum shivam mahadev
supi
Dreamkeeper

Posted : Sep 4, 2011 09:21
this wil b my 1st time to manali,read thru the pages got a rough idea wher to go. was plannin to come during nov end.been hearing the cold is unbearable n nuthing hppng but i got no option, since i can only come down during this time n been waiting for a longtime to visit this place. need help n advice.peace:)
psy-junky
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Sep 6, 2011 15:07
Quote:

On 2011-09-04 09:21, Dreamkeeper wrote:
this wil b my 1st time to manali,read thru the pages got a rough idea wher to go. was plannin to come during nov end.been hearing the cold is unbearable n nuthing hppng but i got no option, since i can only come down during this time n been waiting for a longtime to visit this place. need help n advice.peace:)

No worries .... i have been there during december end which is kinda worse, indoors the tandoor will keep you warm and outdoor arrange a bonfire it will make it bearable.

Honestly it does get cold but you can manage.           "Whoever said the best things in life are free... obviously grew their own bud"
Dreamkeeper

Posted : Sep 7, 2011 08:34
thx for the assurance bro
bizarre patterns

Posted : Sep 18, 2011 06:41

going in nov , is there any special preperation that is needed apart from some warm clothes , plz help .
also would really appreciate if someone can put some light on the travelling scenes , i hope its ok to travel in the month of nov )

peace n cheers           Ayahuasca is a symbiotic ally of the human species.
day_tripper
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  28
Posted : Sep 29, 2011 08:53
Finally got my chance to visit the mountains.... Will be there mid Oct. Any suggestions... Will I be able to catch any small gigs etc? And should I carry lots of warm clothing or will I be able to find some up there itself?           "It's not the fall that kills you; it's the sudden stop at the end." - Douglas Adams
oMcyLOm

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Sep 29, 2011 09:47

reviews on the weekend fest please...           ~~Co-Creator of A Ritual~~
Trance Forum » » Forum  India - MANALI- This is the mother of all MANALI threads
← Prev Page
69 70 71 72 73 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance