Author

Magic

Pt.
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  236
Posted : Feb 4, 2011 23:55
Quote:

On 2010-12-18 01:02, Pauldo wrote:
ignorance, there is no such thing as magic. everything has a cause and effect whether it has been discovered yet or not.

Quote:

On 2010-12-21 00:17, Login wrote:
Harry Potter

http://www.myspace.com/galacticmonk3y Push play -)

Quote:

On 2010-12-19 08:14, Freeflow wrote:
[ .. ] like TimeTraveller is saying, the feeling of something undescribable or the action of something indescribable.

Quote:

On 2011-01-06 20:47, Outolintu wrote:

magic = synchronicity

<3 <3

Quote:

On 2010-12-17 08:03:53, Axis Mundi wrote:
What does the idea mean to you, personally?

Love&Magic(:

How come you ask, you found magic?
Axis Mundi
Axis Mundi

Started Topics :  75
Posted : Feb 10, 2011 03:58
@ Psytones

In a manner of speaking, I suppose. I'm rediscovering what the term means to me.
TranceVisuals
TranceVisuals

Started Topics :  23
Posted : Feb 26, 2011 21:45
Magic to me,

There are certain miraculous phenomena that may occur over which one may influence, agitate, partake etc...
It is like "finessing hyperspace", as there is a body of "magical operations" that for me involve "moving" what seems to be one's body of awareness, or consciousness. That is to say frequently when I am high, I have a sensation of becoming detached from my body, or rather of my consciousness residing within my body (though it seems it equally is and resides out of the body equally).
Anyway I was suitably fascinated by the whole corpus of experience that I trained to be a shaman/occultist/sorcerer for many years.

"Freaky shit happens!", of which sombunal I would define as magic, or perhaps more strictly as "high magic".

Raising and looking after a small child mean that I am less concerned about such high magics thesedays, as like radiation there seems to be certain amount of "radiations" or "leakage", that can cause stress on one's environment. Whilst their may be such risk I am not prepared to expose my family to such conditions.
However there is a whole liturgy of "lesser magic" that I explore and play with, or which i find zen one of the more eloquent descriptions or model/map.

www.youtube.com/trancevisuals

2,000,000+ views and counting.
mokksh
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Mar 5, 2011 12:46
magic is magic

its fun

Fometrius
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  84
Posted : Mar 16, 2011 01:21

iCon
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  27
Posted : Dec 21, 2012 11:25
"Magick is the Science and Art of causing Change to occur in conformity with Will."
-Aliester Crowley

Note the K in magick, to differ it from stage magic and the likes.

http://www.beatport.com/release/the-awakening/1180641
https://soundcloud.com/icon93
http://www.facebook.com/psicon93
:sweden:
thinkingsound

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Mar 18, 2013 08:52
The idea of magic means a lot of things. On a personal level by removing all other influences that manipulate the ego and still provide a real personal opinion about anything is hard for anyone. Luckily we are in the spiritual section so the simple reply is GOD. GOD is magic. To know GOD on a personal level without influence is magic.

Remove everything you have ever read or been told about Conjurors/Summoners, Elementalists, Science, Necromancers, Psionics, Illusionists, Politics, Shamans, Religion, Witches, Druids, Shapechangers, Sorcerors and so on and so forth to get your true answer.
Upavas
Upavas

Started Topics :  150
Posted : Apr 9, 2013 14:48
Quote:

Every breath I take, the fact that I am here,the phenomenon of life to me is pure magic.           Upavas - Here And Now (Sangoma Rec.) new EP out Oct.29th, get it here:
http://timecode.bandcamp.com
http://upavas.com
http://soundcloud.com/upavas-1/
toogoodforyou

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Aug 27, 2013 21:46
Quote:

On 2013-04-09 14:48, Upavas wrote:
Quote:

Every breath I take, the fact that I am here,the phenomenon of life to me is pure magic.

+ 1
icedrop

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Mar 9, 2015 14:54
Magic happens when ppl try perceive things witnessed by their eyes, which is limited to the boundaries of visual frequencies and their firm belief on their eyesight overshadows the signal from senses.No desire for seeking the unknow.there r hidden secret channels to unknown ,trapped in the arrangement of the human senses...so in order to unlock those channels, the dearrangement of the senses is reuired...these doors r always there but will never appear to u unless u seek for them....
But there do exist some magics which r the result of the unseen forces created by the high level counsiousness of mind and matte.
A magic is no more a magic once it is decoded..

For a human this universe is just a 3d space,but it does nt mean that there is no existence of higher dimensions...it just just nt visible n difficult to understad but we can definitely think abt it..a flatlander (a hypothetical organism)living in 2d cannot imagine the height bcoz there exist just length and breadth in his world, similarlly for human there is no existense of 4th dimension bcoz his average brain cannot perceive it.

I am talkin abt higher dimension coz it very much describe the myssterious magic of disapperance....how???????
For example take a plastic two dimensional puzzle game which has few inches of lenth n breadth and has very small ignorable thickness...inthis condition the square tabs of the puzzle r the 2d flatanders wich has L & B but no Height...inthis condition the thing floating inheight. Above or below the surface plane of the puzzle game cannot b seen by the 2D flatlanders..and suppose if a pen is approaching from below or above towards the flat surface of the game,the flatlander will nt see anything untill the tip of the pen touches the surface... even when the pen pierces through the furface,flatlander will nt b able to see the whole pen but it only sees the circular slice of the pen.....now assume that the pen is standing on the flat surface by its tip and suddenly starts jumping on the surface repeatedly...in this case the flatlander will see the small slice of pen which is its tip appearing and dissapearing as it jumps making the whole thing surreal and magical....
similarly humans can't witness the activities happening in dimensions higher than 3D...if the object is fluctuating between 3D & 4D then human will only see the small part of it for a limited fraction of time,till the object is in contact with 3D...

I don't mean any kinda offence..its just my perception of magic n supernatural phenomenon....love peace and freedom....
Trance Forum » » Forum  Spirituality - Magic
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance