First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Magic

Axis Mundi
Axis Mundi

Started Topics :  75
Posted : Dec 17, 2010 08:03:53
What does the idea mean to you, personally?
Pauldo
IsraTrance Junior Member
Started Topics :  11
Posted : Dec 18, 2010 01:02
ignorance, there is no such thing as magic. everything has a cause and effect whether it has been discovered yet or not.
TimeTraveller
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  80
Posted : Dec 18, 2010 08:41
The phenomena when there is a feeling that is undescribable like more than words can say that is fascinating and good feeling.
So love can be magic too.           https://soundcloud.com/shivagarden
Freeflow
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  60
Posted : Dec 19, 2010 08:14
To me magic can mean different things.
Firstly like TimeTraveller is saying, the feeling of something undescribable or the action of something indescribable.

Also the magic that happens when you do something, like sharing or helping. but that magic is more describable.

Also magic can be sorcery, black magic and witchery involving rituals and the use of human hair or whatever... putting spells or making wishes..

But like Pauldo i also believe that there is no such thing, our mind can make most things feel true even if they are not(its all about illusions)and even if they are not the belief in your mind is so strong so you make it real, cause we all live inside our heads for the most time when we dont watch it and analyze and put our selfs outside those connections instead of being inside them...

So magic or no magic we create it our selfs, if we can believe in god and aliens we can believe in anything.

i want to believe in peace of mind so i create it, but there are of course ways to create it. And the likes when we create chaos and turmoil in our brains and we also project uncertainty to others which reinforce our deranged thoughts and to some point we can make them come true by projecting our fear. As we like animals probably unconsciously can sense fear, and we get triggered by it and the more fear we project the more action people around us take to make that fear come true. As social structure is a power game and what is given to use to play with we use... So if for example i want your girl friend and you are afraid of me getting her i will keep making moves at her as your fear is more and more triggering me to do it. that is only one idea how it can be with fear, either you meet it or dont fear at all. cause if you dont fear you wont have that scent and you wont trigger people around you..

is this magic for you? haha
Xolvexs
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  241
Posted : Dec 20, 2010 08:00
people like the notion that someone is more powerful then them so that they can surrender their will to them..Magic and God work on the same level...god does his magic...magic makes can make you a god man--

When death comes to your doorstep, make sure you are alive
minus
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  103
Posted : Dec 20, 2010 19:18
dont get mixed up in this lower form of energy play ( magic) , there are much higher energy plays, much much bigger vaster, infinitly big, when the being becomes concious of his surrounding energies, his first contact comes with these energies, which he can influence. but you must not waste time on these "magic" energies too much, you must go furthur, most of the people get stuck because they start to feed on these energies for their material desires, you must move forward and pay no attention to them, their are zillions to times bigger forces at play, go for those!
cheerz
Login
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  65
Posted : Dec 21, 2010 00:17
Harry Potter

Being serious I dont believe in magic too much but I think its cute and it works with the girls XD           "The dedication to repetition — the search for nirvana in a single held tone or an endlessly cycling rhythm — is one of electronic music's noblest gestures."
kameleonpangea36
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  77
Posted : Dec 30, 2010 02:49
Transformation           
label: www.pureperceptionrecords.org
design: www.designsbymattbryson.com
soundcloud: http://soundcloud.com/kameleon-pangea
Gopendragon
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  55
Posted : Jan 4, 2011 12:33
Magic begins when we realise that we are not this physical body,hwen we discover our inner divine abilities and other esoteric bodies we carry on,as the vehicles of our soul that exists to take us a trip to the final destination somwhere on a higher aitherial world,and that goes beyond the human normal states,like when u have a mushroom experince or another else etheogenic plants and u have an out of body experince,and when u use this plant to heal,this is magic,or when u dance in trance under the effect of an entheogenic subtsance,u became super human,u pass through the spirit wolrd as a shaman and see visions ,and do magic with the sounds,and the spirits ,as u syntonize ur tune with the vibe rythm of cosmos to bring ballance and harmony,trying to catch the moment here and now to realize the oneness,and reveal the ancient mysteries of the world..
magic is when u drink ayahusaca in a ceramony and communicate telepathetically with the elemntal beings of a sacred plant,like being a real friend with u ,a guru deva....
Magic comes with my spouse when we practise tantra,and connect with the higher sources of energy around the universe,and became one with the divine principles of the infinite cosmos,feeling the pure ectasy of pure love,love is the highest magic,it uses secret powers from our soul that makes us feel and touch God...divinity,bliss..
Magic can be found on the books also...but better use ur imagination consciously and keep the faith strong that anything is possible...
do not just believe ,because u are not sure,but use faith,becasue where is faith doubt is absence,and u are sure 100% that u will succed,and reach the final goal,the final destination returning back to the source,from wheer w3e started for fisrt time our life before thousands of years,and meet our own personal soul unit who awaits us to set free the spirit,and liberate the soul in eternity,becasue we have a merkaba to activate,so dont loose time,it passes fast and never gonna come back...except u use magic and go back to the past,through the astral area...

Magic is everywhwre any time,there are no limits,it is a doorway entrance just in front of our eyes,but we need to see and observe and feel with the heart,becasuse first we start to feel the spirit,and then gradually we can see it....

those who dont belive in magic,are poor miserable beings who afraid to dive in the depths of their inner world to meet their soul,and they prefare to live only in the surface,...

The truth is magic,but the words are poor to expreess it,and the mind is weak to undertsand it...so use consciousnes and feelings....

Actually when we try to explain about magic with words,we loose the potency of magic,we spoil it as it comes out of the mouth..so better keep it in mind and heart as a secret,mysticism works better like this...so better stop writing more,I am not allowed to speak for this,the spirits will get angry with me,and wont show me other secrets....sssssssssssssssssssss....although this subject inspires a loooot...

HAVE A MAGICAL NEW YEAr!!!!!!!!!           ~~~~~~~namaskar~~~~~~~~~
After the End,a new Begining startS..
Outolintu
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  63
Posted : Jan 6, 2011 20:47

magic = synchronicity           "no one ever sweats on a plug-in" -moby
wizanda
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  24
Posted : Jan 28, 2011 14:32
Magic can be not knowing how the trick is done.           www.wizanda.com www.soundcloud.com/wizanda
TimeTraveller
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  80
Posted : Jan 28, 2011 16:57
yeah just the word trick does not have to be the right term for it ,since we do not know.So magic is not knowing how magic is done lol Ifit is from above or destiny or all that things that work but are not definable and not explainable.Even in physics such phenomana exists.           https://soundcloud.com/shivagarden
moki
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  38
Posted : Feb 1, 2011 13:44
Quote:

On 2011-01-04 12:33, Gopendragon wrote:
Actually when we try to explain about magic with words,we loose the potency of magic,we spoil it as it comes out of the mouth..so better keep it in mind and heart as a secret,mysticism works better like this...so better stop writing more,I am not allowed to speak for this,the spirits will get angry with me,and wont show me other secrets....sssssssssssssssssssss....although this subject inspires a loooot...

indeed. spirits never like this.
unless the words are magic themselves. then the impact on physical reality might come before the reaction of the spirits or their judgement if it was right or not.
the biggest problem with magic is that you never know what impact you could create. sometimes it is possible to suffer a lot through magic you created yourself and thought you were doing the right thing.
although suffering might be the greatest lesson possible to humans anyway, because it is an extreme process of learning more about magic.
magic should be used as little as possible, at least till the heart is able to always distinguish what is the right thing to do for the environment.
magic is the most powerful and dangerous thing in the universe for me. expecially the magic you tried yourself.

moki
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  38
Posted : Feb 1, 2011 13:53
p.s. and magic is also exactly this thing that happens all the time and leads to unexplainable events in every day life, but nobody around believes you because they dont accept physical reality that has no cause and effect principle. they dont accept something that happens without a physical cause. magic is what isolates you most from other people and it is the hardest way to go.
magic is for instance if i take some magic water given to me at a long difficult pilgrim journey, put it on my back and on the next day i can walk again after three weeks paralisis in bed. but this could be something more than magic anyway. magic is what reminds me how little we know and how little we are.
Pauldo
IsraTrance Junior Member
Started Topics :  11
Posted : Feb 3, 2011 03:23
can anybody physically demonstrate magic? no, no and no...time and time again. magic is an idea that an evolved modern people need to dump...along with dog
Trance Forum » » Forum  Spirituality - Magic

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance