Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Lovefield 2003.
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Lovefield 2003.

pr0fane
Multiphase

Started Topics :  418
Posted : Aug 21, 2003 17:43
Good to hear that you guys had a great experience. I wasn't there myself, but heard some bad stuff about it.

Like today on the 604 list, where it's said that two visitors where robbed. One of them threatened with a gun, and the other heavily beaten.

Also there was a copy/paste from an article from Mushroom Online magazine.

And I quote:

"I was on the Lovestage on Saturday during the day. The mood was pretty relaxed and cheerful, and I was beginning to hope that this could still be a good party. Then, I was how two security guys were dragging a dancing woman off the stage. We remembered this woman from many other goa parties where she was spreading good vibes. Somebody you are happy to find on the dance floor. So I am watching as this woman is being dragged by the security guys (one per wrist and two following just to be sure), right across the dance floor and towards the exit. Her friends followed her protesting at the treatment. I followed with some distance, because I didn't yet know the reason for this harsh action. Halfway to the exit I was told that the reason was that she had brought in her own plastic bottle of water and refused to hand it in. I tried to convince the security that their behaviour was in no way appropriate, but they stood firm by their orders that there were absolutely no bottles allowed on the grounds. The woman was screaming in pain and was partially dragged, partially carried around the party. At the exit one of the main security guys came around who put on leather gloved and got out a pair of handcuffs. Luckily, they relaxed when they saw the situation was about to escalate when many other partygoers joined in the protest. When the situation calmed, I left the area."

DJ pr0fane (Iboga Records) | Multiphase
www.sunrisesupplies.com | www.iboga.dk | www.soundcloud.com/pr0fane
Synthax
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Aug 21, 2003 18:21
sounds as realy shity situation...

but i dont know, i felt quite safe with the security and guards, even was looking them movin downstairs some people who got their e-xplotion off the stage..

offcours some others where stayed to dance there and the guards allow this also to happen.. u know not ruining the happynes, but i didnt find this one you brought harming the party vibes, i didnt even knew it happen, it wasnt the vibe at all so maybe the one who report also didnt know exactly what was there..

i know one guy was arrested infront of hes friends at voov, lot of people didnt figgure what was that, but hes friends know he was selling much drugs, so..

you know in raves there is also the bad parts cause thats part of the game as we all know, to be honest this partys/festival/scene not REALY the most strict places on earth...
Zombi
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  375
Posted : Aug 21, 2003 20:32
i felt safe with "uzi" de gun.           Believe your soul !
stars

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Aug 22, 2003 03:15
Sounds like you had the best time! too bad i couldn' t make it.....and yeah that nirvana track rocks...... , if u like it you migth get more inspiration by looking at the breakbeat topic that' s on the forum.

Enjoy your summers.....
: )
raban
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Aug 23, 2003 21:21
[quote]
On 2003-08-20 23:18, Frogacult wrote:
Quote:

On 2003-08-20 20:02, Zombi Cocktail wrote:

yeah baby, YEAH !!!! DONT U WANT SOMEBODY TOLOVE.. DONT U WANT SOMEBODY TO LOVE !!!! FFF

me too me tooo, CAN ANYBODY JUST INFORMS ME WICH TRACK THIS IS??

i know the moonbotica remix, but i heard one more progressive and pumping, anybody could help me?

thx, im still blown away from LOVEFIELD, perhpas i get the energy to write a review in some days, i can only tell the world that it was the best party for a verry long time.... JUST LOVE HAHA
malana-lars

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Aug 25, 2003 17:22
funny how different people are:

the lovefield was one of the worst open-air-parties i've ever been to.
asshole-securities, ugly location, too many "cool" hipster, only one good chai-shop, atmosphere on the dancefloor was like a disco (no real connection between people, most of them were dancing for themselves).
only good point: great line-up, great music. but that's not enough for me to have a good, cosy party, where i can feel at home.

btw.: I wrote the quoted text in the mushroom-online.
Synthax
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Aug 25, 2003 23:34
SLINKY DISCO

maybe you been in other lovefield........ LOL
whats wrong with dancing to themself, thats usually on electronic music, am i wrong?

or you used to ask from somone to join you to dance at raves?

or its the fact that you done the wrong drugs at the wrong time

so far, we been more into some drinking and we have so much fun...

and i couldnt also comunicate with lots of people on the dancefloor, mostly cause sound was more interesting then the people, maybe cause of language problems i got with german, but i didnt realy care cause i turn conversation to english when need..........

its allways how u come open to get whats offered and not being to picky about things that been under control and for the reason of party to be running smooth without being closed cause some damn asholes.

one realy constractive critisism from me:
TOO LOW SOUND ON LIVE STAGE,
maybe cause the open area, maybe cause the camping, maybe cause other reason or maybe cause mistake........

its shure also the fact that we came from so far to listen to the best line-up make us realy enjoin this one the best, its true the vibes where better in the voov a week before, but come on, i think u been in other party if you think it was the worst...

and maybe you just join by mistake the world competition of insulting this crew or this crew of party organizers... this mostly whats too much forums usually do.

come to 3rd empire party's, they are the best ! (i also got the t-shirt)
blue elf

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Aug 26, 2003 01:47
dancefloor communication r not about spoken language..
krelm
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  67
Posted : Aug 26, 2003 19:44
Security were definitely assholes. Reminded me more of big commercial rock festies like Hurricane than a psy festival. Sometimes they seemed to do things to just assert their authority rather than to make the festival more secure.

Main field location wasn't spectacular. Lovestage location was great, IMO. I liked the way it was snuggled back in a cove in the woods.

Dancefloor energy depended on *when* you were there.

Nighttime - great music, but dancefloor was too crowded and no real "communication" as you speak of. Some people standing around, people bump you without apology, etc.

Daytime - good music also, but dancefloor was much, much better. People smiling at each other, watching out for other dancers, being polite when they accidentally bump each other, etc. Great energy.

I would have skipped the nighttime hours (I normally skip most of the night and jam during the daytime at open-air festivals) were it not for Son Kite, Ticon, Cedric, and Infected Mushroom all being scheduled at night.

Not saying you are wrong in what you wrote, but it was different energies at different time, at least to me. And one man's shit is another's gold. I was a bit annoyed with some of the more commerical aspects of the festival, but we brought two of our friends from back in the states, and they loved every second and comment on how *un-commercial* they thought it was.

All a matter of perspective.
          -----------------
Dr. Krelm DJ Mixes and Broken Symmetry archives - http://www.krelmatrix.com

Broken Symmetry on MCast - coming in 2007....
Zombi
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  375
Posted : Oct 2, 2003 13:15
this party opened my chakras!!!!

most importent my thoughts about that everything is possible got a real sense, im thankfull and my energie high, im ready for simple revolution!!!

about red t-shirt guys (security) - well, few hours fest been open i asked them to get in to look for some food (i was very hungry) and they let me in WITHOUT TICKET, he just said me "WHO AM I TO NOT LET U IN IF U HUNGRY"... ugly eh ??           Believe your soul !
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Lovefield 2003.
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance