First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Lost Eden 2004

drooid
Sun Control Species

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Apr 30, 2004 13:24
DETOX, plz chek ur messages!           the FATLINE is ending www.myspace.com/suncontrolspecies
Stregone
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  63
Posted : Apr 30, 2004 14:32
is so sad that such a good festival can't happen because of olimpyc games...
Zym-

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Apr 30, 2004 16:31
Shit happends :|
DETOX
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  296
Posted : Apr 30, 2004 19:10
Its also sad that this festival was canceled cause since yesterday i have received more than 30 PM's and E-Mails from people asking me if another festival will take place in Greece this summer.

Thanks for your support people           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
SPUN_SUGAR

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Apr 30, 2004 20:11
Saw some respect man....!We are talking about the olympic games....!A true celebration of body and mind/soul....
Despite the money,the greek goverment waste to this effort,,we all must look closer enough to reach the point of the whole story....Olympic games_a global event started many_many years ago...
It is also sad for me that lost eden want happen but......we can participate in gatherings and festivals all over the world...summer is definitely a short period but festivals are a lot...
Just my opinion...!
SPUN_SUGAR

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Apr 30, 2004 20:13
SPUN_SUGAR VS STREGONE....)
NK
CyberTronic

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Apr 30, 2004 20:36
stay tunes guys
in a few days you ll know for a new festival
in Greece (Peloponnisos) with 40 artists/djs (minimum)

keep in touch

/// Nameless \\\
IceThunder

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Apr 30, 2004 21:33
Preaty bad cause this one cant be held,hope whith this second festival aint be problems.Wish organizers everything best,and hope to soon see line up
DETOX
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Apr 30, 2004 22:27
Spun Sugar i respect the Olympic Games and the Olympic Spirit a lot,no question about it.

The thing is that i dont like the government using the idea of the Olympic Games in order to cancel festivals and music events,after all music is civilization just like the Olympic Games right?

Anyway like NK said in a few days you will all have news about another festival that looks like its going to take place for sure.

Stay tuned.           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
The Last Temptation

Started Topics :  1
Posted : May 2, 2004 06:08
Hi guys
No way I will miss this festival this summer i just wish one of the best new acts will be there "Andromeda"
I recommend you to listen their new album "Temptations"
The Last Temptation

Started Topics :  1
Posted : May 2, 2004 06:17
Come on I hope it will all work out well in peloponiso at least.
pray people
macdeath
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  24
Posted : May 3, 2004 14:58
well done detox you canceled the festival instead of taking the risk.i agree with spun sugar about the olympics but this will be a mess anyway and we will get worldwide be laughed.detox can you give more info about peloponisos' line-up.
ps:why u have deleted my thread
NK
CyberTronic

Started Topics :  6
Posted : May 3, 2004 18:39
guys i promise that you will know verry soon about line up.

/// Nameless \\\
DETOX
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : May 3, 2004 18:54
Macdeath i am glad that you also aggree with me that its better of not organising any festival at all than doing something that will be a risk for both the festival and the music fans.

Now about the Olympics lets wait and see what will happen with those games and then we can judge better.I always hope that something good will happen and that our country wont be a joke (for one more time) in the eyes of the rest of the world.

Macdeath more info about line up very very soon.At the moment the promoters are sending info material to the interested sponsors so that they can arrange a deal and then they will announce everything.

P.S Which thread?Please send me a private message to inform me about it and see what happened.           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Lost Eden 2004
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance