Lost Eden 2004

Fantasma

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Apr 15, 2004 08:06
We are waiting
Zym-

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Apr 16, 2004 12:35
Yeah, waiting with great patience I must say...
though I think foreign summer-planning should have a little more preparation-time than given now, I am surely hoping and looking forward for you, Detox, to get up some info/webpage asap.
Cause, this killer is hopefully really worth waiting for and also looking forward to.
The Preacher

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Apr 17, 2004 19:04
Hey Detox, or anyone else who might know, will the festival take place at the Mamba? If so, that is SWEET! The place really ROCKS!           I don't preach because I have to say something, I preach because I have something to say...
n|k|ta

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Apr 18, 2004 02:40
Are you thinking of Maba which is on the second Halkidiki finger?
If so nice place, I hope it will be some where near a beach, please not in the woods, hate spiders and buggs
DETOX
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  296
Posted : Apr 18, 2004 02:55
This festival is not supposed to take place at the Mamba beach but at another place in Chalkidiki.

Due to the new government in Greece there is a problem with the licenses and stuff so we are all waiting to see whats going on.When people in the chairs change then also the licenses change you see...

Olympics are not helping at all unfortunately...           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
SPUN_SUGAR

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Apr 18, 2004 15:28
hey..guys...i'm really surprised u mention that mamba vil. is a nice place for a fest to take place..
I've been there quite q few times and my opinion is different than yours...
for me it's simple like that...mamba cannot host a festival like lost eden ....there is no parking area nor camping area....toilets,showers...?
can all these afford 2 or 3.000 ppl....
i dont wanna pee or seat in the beach or sleep in the rocks....i want to relax and enjoy a smiley weekend...
just my opinion....!a really nice place but...just for a party,,,not a fest like l.e...!
hope to see u all there....where........?
i hope detox will give us more infos soon or the goverment decide what they wanna do...!!!
IceThunder

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Apr 19, 2004 17:13
Hope new govermant will find some understanding for festival and everything will be finished fine.Too bad cause we have to wait damn politicains to make decison

Where words fall,music speaks
mbios333
Inactive User
Started Topics :  3
Posted : Apr 21, 2004 09:50
i thing the Olympic games is brinking a lot of problems for ravers,
stop the olympic games,
we must make party,

keep rave massive
macdeath
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  24
Posted : Apr 21, 2004 19:12
mr detox please answer directly.what about cops' relation with the festival?the previous sumer a lot of people arrested at mamba and samothraki.i dont agree with the drug situation at parties but we should protect these people too,with info about drug checks,greek law system e.t.c.please make a good and safe festival.PS:what happend with tech-trance artists like delta,four carry nuts,tetraktys,pps project,man made man,authentik,virus,opsis and others.full-on is good but there are other styles too.oh sory i forgot,tech-trance is not profitable any more,but what about quality?
NeutroN
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  69
Posted : Apr 21, 2004 19:23
Detox I'm sure you will manage to give us a brilliant party and that this olyimpics will not be a problem to you, I'm sending my ultradelic positividelic good luck energies

Macdeath, about the coppers man, no one can predict and try to stop them just for the simple fact that they are coppers and unpredictable, you cant sign a contract with them saying that they are not allowed to enter the party if they have a warranty or whatever they will enter. (this is everywhere not only in greece) but I'm sure they want hassle us because they will all be worried with the olympics security and not with a bunch of kids trying to get high or whatever           "Great things are only possible with outrageous requests." Thea Alexander
Dr.Insect (Predators)
Predators

Started Topics :  20
Posted : Apr 22, 2004 11:19
Very nice Detox....
I just hope that everything will go on and finally have a festival here this summer to go!
Good try,i hope new goverment will let u make it real!
Stay in touch giving us details.

*will be any greek project inside ????
Dr.Insect (Predators)

*Los Predator as a name doesn't exsist any more.Now the name of the project is PREDATORS.
thanx
macdeath
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  24
Posted : Apr 25, 2004 15:52
detox why you dont respond man?
danger
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Apr 25, 2004 17:16
macdeath: maybe he doesnt have news since his last post...           Procyon Records
frenzyinducing psychedelic electronica
Beyond - http://www.myspace.com/beyondelectronica
DETOX
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  296
Posted : Apr 29, 2004 21:10
Bad news and Good news.

So the bad news are that....
Despite all the promoters efforts this festival will never take place.

Unfortunately the Olympic Games make things very tough for high rate tourists places like Chalkidiki to host a festival of this calibre.

I am very sad about this cancelation cause the promoters and i had great plans for this one,luck was not on our side though....

On the other hand the good news are that.....

On probably the same dates that Lost Eden Festival was supposed to take place (Friday 23 to Monday 26 of July 2004) another festival will take place at Peloponisos featuring a great line up of already established live performers and djs.The licenses for this event are already acquired and it has the support of the local authorities already,what the promoters wait are to reach a deal with the sponsors so that they can proceed with the whole thing.Lets hope that there will be more luck here in this one

Sorry if some people got dissapointed from this whole story but things are tough in Greece for those that want to organise big festivals and events.

Thanks for your understanding.

For more info feel free to PM me about everything.           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
AbsolutZero(D.V.M.)
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  199
Posted : Apr 30, 2004 00:53
:-(

Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Lost Eden 2004
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance