Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Local Motion 2 - Psytribe LA April 10th, 2004
← Prev Page
1 2 3
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Local Motion 2 - Psytribe LA April 10th, 2004

green nun
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  36
Posted : Apr 12, 2004 20:53
First things first....A set of keys were found and not claimed. We stayed until the end and checked with the people who remained but no luck. If you lost some keys then please e-mail or PM me or any of the Psytribe people and we will get them back to you.
It was so great to see everyone and to feel the great energy brought by all to this event. It seemed like everyone was in need of an outdoor experience and just released all their winter restraints! Spring has definitely arrived and the location looked beautiful..
A lot of love and work went into this and the love was definitely returned by all who went to this party and all who danced their asses off and couldn't wipe the smile off their faces.
Congratulations to Ami, Jason, Spyros, Kiva, Quadra, Andy, Treavor and Dai. You all went off and made a great time just that much greater! Your hearts went into your sets and it showed
Thank you PSYTRIBE!!!!

Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity...
mydexma
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  29
Posted : Apr 13, 2004 02:40
wow! just recovered from the party! killr scene killer, killr vibes , beautiful location and killr crowd.
had a blast and loved the morning!
waiting for the next one!

big bom from la

Psyclotron

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Apr 13, 2004 03:27
Great party!, hope there's more coming soon in the same place. Kudos to all of the Dj's.

Peace.
Maska
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  27
Posted : Apr 13, 2004 03:55
Shivma-Thank you for the kind words. So much appreciated.

And, thank you to everyone who came to support the first Psytribe outdoors event of the season.

I had such a great time watching all of the tension being released out the people who have been couped up indoors for the past 4+ months.........It was truly a special experience, to say the least.

Thank you and look forward to seeing all of you at the next gathering of the Tribe.           assumption is the mother of all fuckups.
s.no.white

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Apr 13, 2004 20:30
First of all- WOW it was really good party!
We really needed the fresh air even that Im sure all of you guys came back with a dust ball stuck in your through but it worth it !!
The music was perfect, each of you guys played SO F#@$^&$ GOOD!

If you wanna here more from the talented DJs:
DJ Maska & DJ Scenator From PSytribe
Please join us this Wednesday April 14th at
GOOD HERTZ
INFO:
www.psymusic.com
310-281-7588
$3 / 10pm - 2am / 21+

CYA there
s.no.white

Posted : Apr 13, 2004 20:36
Psymusic didnt update the event yet so here's the info:
This Wednesday, April 14th
Green Sector Prezentz:

+GOOD HERTZ+
Weekly Shindig. .

Sector 1: Psychedelic & Progessive soundz.
Scenator (Psytribe)
Maska (Psytribe)

Sector 2: Downtempo, idm, & Electro beatz
Kevin Lee

))) Sound > Network 23 (((
000 Visuals > Love Mushroom 000

INFO:
www.psymusic.com
310-281-7588
$3 / 10pm - 2am / 21+

located @:
"The Good Hurt Club"
12249 Venice Blvd.

Direcs:
Take the 405 South
Exit Venice
(Venice exits onto Sawtell - make a RIGHT)
when you hit Venice make a LEFT (towards the beach)
go 3 blocks to Grand View.
12249 Venice Blvd. - corner of Venice and Grand View
ramar57

Posted : Apr 15, 2004 20:48
May 15h 2004

Cosmic Activity
presents

DIGITAL TALK

for a very special night at the outdoor location we all know and love

stay tuned for more info as we near the date!
rich
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  103
Posted : Apr 18, 2004 19:03
Wow! this party finally ended! it lasted through that weekend, on into Good Hurtz on wednesday and finally finished with Barakuda playing the Heavy Rotation party last night! That was a long one, PsyTribe. Thank you!

I think I should write up a review for this one!

I know someone will. Keep watching this site and www.psytribe.com for a review and pics and when you're there be sure to subscribe to the psytribe forum to share your own thoughts and feelings! It's for all of us to express!

Right about now I'd like to give a shout out to all my homeboys and homegirls and to all the pimps and da ho's in the LA scene and psytrance scenes everywhere!

sic_a_phant

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Apr 19, 2004 05:59
Heya all...So I have finally gotten around to leaving my review of the party after all..."I" before "E" except after "C" and sometimes "Y"...WHY???...

First of all TONS of great music!!! I mean everyone that played from top to bottom. From Ami and Jason and Kiva to Spyros and Andy and Dai and Treavor and Quadra. I was sitting at my camp FREEZING and bitter and tripping and I hear this super crazy track. So I got to the bottom of it and Barakuda told me that it was indeed from the Matrix. One of the craziest tracks I have heard in a long while. My favorite part of this whole party was when the morning came. Spyros got it pumping and Quadra played some kick ass stuff and then Treavor just really nailed it for me.

It was so bloody good to have seen that Sun rise over the top of those mountains and to feel that warm air. To actually be able to witness the dawning of the new day. With the light came hope for me and my party was saved. Awww thanks so much for bringing it outdoors again.

So I have this problem that I have been working on for the last few years. I have this way of just speaking my mind and not filtering out my thoughts, and at times I can be...well down right crass...So I had had diarrhea for over three months, and I think I got it from travelling. Well so I had gone to the Doctor and nothing seemed to work. But then I went to Psytribes Local Motion party and my diarrhea cleared right up

So thanks Psytribe for all of the GREAT music and for getting rid of my diarrhea ...Who would have thought, that besides from making one happy, that a well organized KICK ASS Easter trance party, could also have beneficial medicinal properties

Yours Truly,
Constant Menomenon Maynard Guerrero La Farge Esq. the III...
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Local Motion 2 - Psytribe LA April 10th, 2004
← Prev Page
1 2 3
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance