Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Local Motion 2 - Psytribe LA April 10th, 2004
← Prev Page
1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Local Motion 2 - Psytribe LA April 10th, 2004

Hels

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Apr 2, 2004 18:43
Argh...I dunno if I can make it...maybe in the morning I can come...If I don't see ya, have fun peeps!
artizan3333

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Apr 7, 2004 03:14
I got some inside information that this party is going to be really good, get ready for a breath of some fresh air that will last until Burning Man,
The Outdoor area where the party will be at is to some peoples minds one of the best in the world, here is a quote from Mindfield who is John Phantasm, the head of Phantasm Rec.. when he was asked,
(Where was the most beautiful setting for a trance party you've played at?)
("either on the beach in Koh Pha Ngan, Thailand, up in the Swiss alps or in the woods outside L.A."),
Also lets give props to all the Locals because lately they never dissapoint. I heard the Deco is suppost to be insane and weather should be perfect hope to see you all there.
rich
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  103
Posted : Apr 9, 2004 06:34
I agree, artizan. Much props to all our local talent - it does seem that lately they've all been giving us really good times. And I think it's cos we've all become one real family here. there's a lot of love floating around this scene these days and it really shows at our parties. you can feel it.

This weekend is going to be a true celebration
sic_a_phant

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Apr 9, 2004 08:39
OK I am really excited about this party and I hope that everyone comes and brings a friend or two...The guys that are throwing this party...you all know of whom I speak...Psytribe...these guys have brought a lot of really good music and times and parties to all of us here in LA...so lets all come...together ...and just erupt!!!...with that said...

I will not be attending this party, because I do not like trance music, and dancing, and weird people. But hey, more power to all of you weirdos out there that have nothing better to do on a Saturday night and Sunday afternoon.

Peace...bee-yatch-ezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz's
Yours Truly
Enrique Guerrero La Farge

p.s. I am currently looking for recruits to be part of my cult and to worship me as
Man-God representation here on Earth. Likely recuits must be in possesion of a lost and needy soul and a below average intelligence quotient. And will be willing to work long hard hours to provide me with all the earthly comforts that I might desire. All those interested in joining please feel free to approach me and ask me about it.

p.p.s. Peace

p.p.p.s. I AM DYING FOR PARTY!!!!
Maska
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  27
Posted : Apr 9, 2004 18:19
Sunday Afternoon? NICE
green nun
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  36
Posted : Apr 9, 2004 19:12
Enrique!!!

Can't wait to see everyone and hug a tree or two

And let's make sure to clean up after ourselves PLEASE!! This is private land and a beautiful place to enjoy eachother and our music so let's not abuse of our privelege...           Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity...
s.no.white

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Apr 9, 2004 19:34
Enrique, you are psycho dude….
cya on the dance floor !

greeny , and I want to hug you its been awhile

Let's party !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yuuhhhuuu
malice

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Apr 9, 2004 20:41
Enrigue,what would we do without you?
your one original cat!!!!!!!!!!!!cant wait to see all the crazy,psychadelic people dancing their asses off!!!!!!!
Drive safe and as green nun said,please take back what you bring so this bueatiful land we are so lucky to be able to use stays that way!!!!!!thanks to eveyone,peace..........
Dai
IsraTrance Junior Member
Dai aka Amatti

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Apr 10, 2004 00:41
I'm soo excited! It's tomorrow!!!!!! Can't wait to see all your lovely smiles out there.           Tell me what you listen, and I'll tell you what you are.
http://www.brainbusters.info
http://www.psytribe.com
mydexma
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  29
Posted : Apr 10, 2004 15:52
just want to know how far in terms of time from downtown la? because my friends carlight is busted! if its not too far well drive!

big bom
Psyclotron

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Apr 11, 2004 03:28
i'm ready!!!!!
ramar57

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Apr 11, 2004 05:41
me 2
Jeto

Started Topics :  258
Posted : Apr 11, 2004 17:18
Excellent party, good music, nice location, friendly people.... Very good job psytribe! keep up this way
SHIVMA
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Apr 12, 2004 18:48
BIG BADA BOOMM!!
Word cant desrbie what a great time i had!! It was so nice to meet everyone from Isratrance.
I did not get a chance to hear all the djs but did hear-
Jason-My god what dark, full on psychedellics he threw out..mind boggling, crazy music man!!it was intense!!
Trevor-What can i say man!!Hats off to you and your morning set. I had tears coming out of my eyes. You have my support and respect till i die!! India here we comeee!!
Dai-my good japanese friend, so much love and happiness from you music. Thank you for the good vibes!!
The Decorations-Very nice!Ver nice!From the little chinese lanterns to the lighting, well done moontribe crew...i have heard so much of this L.A venue, never had been there.but you guys made it look so great.
The people-what can i say, so much love, so may smiles, i saw a much biggger L.A trance community, very nice chilled people. Thank you guyss!!
All the other djs- i am sure you played some kick ass music, sorry did not have the honor to listen to you guys.Next time fer suree!!
          Is there hope??
Dai
IsraTrance Junior Member
Dai aka Amatti

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Apr 12, 2004 20:05
The gathering was one of the most beautiful party ever been to. The music, people, vibes, wheather and everything were blended perfectly....so beautiful....I have still smile on my face
Thanks SHIVMA for sweet words for me. It actually took me a little time to get into atmosphere and music, but your advice did help me while I was playing Thanks a lot, Mo!!

....and Thank you especially psytribe family!!!!
          Tell me what you listen, and I'll tell you what you are.
http://www.brainbusters.info
http://www.psytribe.com
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Local Motion 2 - Psytribe LA April 10th, 2004
← Prev Page
1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance