Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Lish -Free Fall (Com.pact Record's 2005)
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Lish -Free Fall (Com.pact Record's 2005)

SuPeR MiA
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  41
Posted : Apr 19, 2005 11:53
great 2 open the morning with this pro style!

indid the best albom of the YEAr of pro.

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeea
pr0fane
Multiphase

Started Topics :  418
Posted : May 30, 2005 23:05
A very soft album blending progressive and full on. Not much more to be said, that hasn't already been said in this thread - just that it's very enjoyable, positive morning music. Definitely one of the better albums to come out of Israel lately.          DJ pr0fane (Iboga Records) | Multiphase
www.sunrisesupplies.com | www.iboga.dk | www.soundcloud.com/pr0fane
Nathan
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  301
Posted : May 30, 2005 23:26
Quote:

On 2005-03-19 13:43, Chaos Theory wrote:
1st album was gr8 this one is very boring

Let me change my mind. after the 5th time it just sounds amazing.           -=The Meaning Of Life Is To Give Life A Meaning=
olivier
Side-A

Started Topics :  40
Posted : May 31, 2005 00:55
very nice album, sweet beautiful atmospheric music and very good production !
respect
kinjo

Started Topics :  3
Posted : May 31, 2005 02:08
excellent piece of music
especially the last track
wwwwwoooooooooooowwwwwww
flip girl

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Jun 4, 2005 02:42
killer album!!
excellent music!
GEM_37
Cold Project

Started Topics :  43
Posted : Jun 15, 2005 12:27
Well My copy arrived yesterday...

Production is very sharp but i preffered their debut album more....           http://www.coldproject.co.za
https://www.facebook.com/coldprojectofficial
http://www.soundmute-recordings.com/
psy^soldier
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  26
Posted : Jun 15, 2005 13:37
seeing alot alot of artist going from dark prog and minimal psy trance to melodic prog and crossing to the fullon side is kind of dissapointment
Nathan
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  301
Posted : Jun 15, 2005 15:41
psy^soldier: There is something in your words but I have 2 say: this track: time; is very good 2 use as a passage between prog set and full on.           -=The Meaning Of Life Is To Give Life A Meaning=
Chlamydia Jones

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jun 15, 2005 23:25
Quote:

seeing alot alot of artist going from dark prog and minimal psy trance to melodic prog and crossing to the fullon side is kind of dissapointment

Thank god for that. One's disapointment is another one's gain - Lish, like any other artist, are developing. Anyone expecting them to produce another Dejavoodoo (with all respect to that album) is underestimating the artists. OK, so they didn't go the way you happend to go (in your own musical path), but I think that the fact that these 2 albums are not similar is a good indication to the fact that they are actively seeking new directions and also developing themselves as musicians and musical persons (not necesarily the same thing).

Still with all the change in their music you can hear that this is Lish music, which is another indication that these guys have 'something' special that sets their music apart. Many artists produce these days (regardless of the style) without any 'personal mark' in their music (Perplex is a good example in the full on scene). Lish have always had their mark in any track they produced - however different from one another, you can always recognize the Lishesness of it.

Luv,
Chlamydia
Get-a-fix
Getafix

Started Topics :  147
Posted : Jun 16, 2005 05:45
this album is absolutely deLISHious!!!!!           http://www.soundcloud.com/getafixmusic
Sesto Matan
Sesto Sento

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jun 16, 2005 07:45
im hard full on all know but this albom is amazing my favorite this days
guy cohen
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  417
Posted : Jun 17, 2007 13:53
Good albums judged by the time scale and 'Free Fall' album pass the test well !!!

Amazing music by the Lishers - THANK YOU !
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Lish -Free Fall (Com.pact Record's 2005)
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance