Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Lish -Free Fall (Com.pact Record's 2005)
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Lish -Free Fall (Com.pact Record's 2005)

Xtc's

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Mar 4, 2005 07:59
Wonderful work from Lish. This album is so tasty hehehe and deep. Its amazing !! A must have one!!
trust me
The Green Channel
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  41
Posted : Mar 4, 2005 21:14
Super album, just lovely, a very different album compared to the first album. At least 8,5<10, maybe even 9<10, we'll just have too see.           "Love is a way of life"

(Gaia, Love, Nature, Shamanism (.2A.y.0a.hu.1a.sc.2a.), Terence McKenna)
psy^soldier
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  26
Posted : Mar 4, 2005 23:03
sounds very freqish:]
B_PM_
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  29
Posted : Mar 5, 2005 09:16
Hello,

just got my hands on this one, perfect album, i used to hate psyprog, not anymore, thanx to Lish. I give this one 9.2 out of 10.
C ya
          "There is a thin line between drug using and drug abusing, and to see it is very tricky."
Le Lotus Bleu
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  114
Posted : Mar 5, 2005 13:50
One of the very rare proof that israelian are also good at producing something else that full on,
is the Lish's album Free Fall for the morning prog style.

So like were saying the eurotrance band Dance 2 Trance nearly 15 years ago :
«You, you want new : travelling, fall into Trance… Take a Free Fall ».

Highlights : 1,2,3,8
8,5/10
recommended for all morning lovers
The Green Channel
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Mar 5, 2005 14:14
Quote:

On 2005-03-05 13:50, Le Lotus Bleu wrote:
One of the very rare proof that israelian are also good at producing something else that full on,
is the Lish's album Free Fall for the morning prog style.

So like were saying the eurotrance band Dance 2 Trance nearly 15 years ago :
«You, you want new : travelling, fall into Trance… Take a Free Fall ».

Highlights : 1,2,3,8
8,5/10
recommended for all morning lovers

What about chill-out my friend; Kukan dub lagan, J,views, Shulman.

I really think this is a mature release, just listen to the chill-out track, and look how complete it really is. They didn't want to release a chill-out track before they where sure they could do it properly.           "Love is a way of life"

Le Lotus Bleu
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  114
Posted : Mar 5, 2005 14:59
One of the very rare proof doesn't mean that they are the only ones like you're understanding but that they are few numerous, indeed we are thinking the same
arash

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Mar 5, 2005 15:33
a really good album.
The Green Channel
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Mar 5, 2005 15:35
Quote:

On 2005-03-05 14:59, Le Lotus Bleu wrote:
One of the very rare proof doesn't mean that they are the only ones like you're understanding but that they are few numerous, indeed we are thinking the same

yes .           "Love is a way of life"

ori_k
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Mar 5, 2005 18:37
oh my.......what happened to the darkness?
dejavoodoo was great. a minialistic night
time music album.
but this.....despite the great production, is an uplifting proggy album - definetly not what i was expecting. guess i'll stick with their first one...too bad
Ben P

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Mar 6, 2005 12:34
haven't listen to the album yet
i loved thire first album
from what i read in here this one is difreant some say its better some say its worst ihope its better
i guess ill have to listen for my self
hope to buy it tomarow on my way to the army because i can't wait to listen to it!
psy^soldier
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  26
Posted : Mar 6, 2005 13:04
its not worse and its not better
lish first albom was minimal trance
and the second is progressive for the morning
you cant compre them, it depnds whats style do you perefer
psyreviews
IsraTrance Full Member
Started Topics :  71
Posted : Mar 11, 2005 17:25
Lish

Freefall

Compact (Israel)

If you’re familiar with Lish’s earlier output, prepare for a departure from their previous gnarlier vibe. It’s headed more in a morning progressive trance direction, with touches of sunshine fullon, which some will be disappointed by. Sea Side Hills kicks things off sounding a little like a more tribal son kite. Smooth 130bpm runs are layered nicely, with a groove that just bumbles along deliriously well. Fat breaks in the middle, and then a glorious launch out into proper-job daylight progressive. Up next is Outsiders, and I really love this one, every bit as warm and characteristic as freq’s warmest, most memorable work. The gentle melodies fit well together, and they don’t get too over the top, which is just what you want to coax people back into dancing in the morning. The BPMs are picking up with Sunday Muse and, for me, this one sounds a lot better bitched down to the lower 130’s like the two preceeding tracks. Whatever, it layers nicely and has some gorgeous moments once again. The groove is subtle and infectious, only really marred by the final section’s over-reliance on quite a dodgy chord pattern. Life Stream hits a bit of a boundary. Sounds right from the off like it’s going to be more fullon, and it sort of straddles the progressive with a kind of light, tecchy fullon. It works, but the chord changes at the end will again most likely dictate when and where you play this. More melodic still with On The Edge, more euphoric-cum-mellow fullon. Evidently talented in the ways he morphs the sounds and makes the melodies rise; but the melodies themselves are rather saccharine, and it comes off as sub-Protoculture. On to Time, and by now we’re up over 140bpms and the music’s sounding more and more like normal fullon. Samples give way to snare rolls and peaks, the melodies and chords shift underneath, and things turn very euphoric to the point that I’d bet the farm that at least one of Lish got a new girlfriend between his last album and this. Fresh is led by a vocal, which isn’t too bad, but it’s not for the dancefloor. Moves well, the vocal itself isn’t too bad (reminds me of Olive’s Your Not Alone), but I pity the DJ who slips track 7 on out of habit with this one. Blue is a nice slomo (90bpm) setdown, breakbeaty but not too dublike or generic of other token chillage tunes stuck on the end of albums. And finally, bonus track, a remix of Slow Me Away, best filed under massive-breakdown-huge-drop-big-big-big-israeli; more accurately, a pretty good example thereof. All in all this is a likeable album; it flows well from its (brilliant) earlier progressive moments, and makes sense with every next-step. Some of the melodies and chord changes are a bit iffy, but by and large it works where a lot of other stuff fails. End of.

odysseus
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  99
Posted : Mar 12, 2005 11:42
all the best to those great guys from thessaloniki!!
BOOM!!
KuKulKan

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Mar 13, 2005 04:20
Only one thing to say: I love this release!!

Very very tasty progressive beats.

9.5/10

::: Dance when you're broken up, Dance when you're perfectly free, Dance in your Blood :::
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Lish -Free Fall (Com.pact Record's 2005)
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance