Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - LIRAN.S & ALLADIN PROJECT presents: Rosh Ha-Shana party OFORIA LIVE ,Saturday October 1st 2005
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

LIRAN.S & ALLADIN PROJECT presents: Rosh Ha-Shana party OFORIA LIVE ,Saturday October 1st 2005

fivElements

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Sep 25, 2005 17:15
The problem as I see it is that good psy artists are booked to clubs where the crowd doesn't care for their music, and the psy crowd is not able to enjoy the artists they love because of the venues......... thank you Zorom I think you summed it up!!! I dont say much on this forum, but sometimes feel the need to say something.
Liran/Transmotion...TDC posted the announcement for the party on sept. 10!! you say you want to wait till after Sun Project to post the announcement?? why, did you want to see how much yoou would make from Sun Project before you announce where the party was?? I dont promote, but I would like to know what my potential guests are saying and how they feel about where the partys are held!! it is obvious that the Psy croud do not like Avalon, and from personal experience neither do I, I dont appreciate enjoying music so beautiful and being beautiful place (visually and mentally) only to open my eyes and see a bunch of meat-heads breathing on me...and have no idea who is actually playing!!! so as a promoter, and business man take your guests advise, and LISTEN to what people want, its a no wonder you throw your partys in Avalon!!! Please if you want to call yourself a promoter...then promote, dont wait till one party is over to announce another, I read posts here all the time and sometimes there is just an announcement for the date...followed by "More info to come" and no artists are even named....and I know for a fact TDC does this...so what does that say about management, I am not on TDC side or yours...just trying to give you some advise, and I know that you know that throwing a party in Avalon is really not what people want...but you do it anyways??? what does that say about you???? I could see if this was the first time people complain.....but it is not, and there really should be no reason for it. I have met you once and cant say I know you, but you know the scene, you know the music, and you definately know/see the people who attend partys...so take it from us...and do something about what you are doing...nobody is attacking you, we are just pissed off that you and TSunami keep throwing partys at this place, I went once, two years ago and swore I never go again... sorry I am going on and on.....but LIRAN....LISTEN TO US!!! BE A BETTER PROMOTER, IF NOT YOU SHOULD JUST START BOOKING PAUL OKENFATHEAD and leave psytrance to the people, so what if you bring big name artist.....nobody will go?? so why bother??? please do some research and find a new place this is all we ask!!!!! sorry for going on and on...but feel like Liran doesnt get the point...Hope this helps....good luck with your party.
*Karma Cola*
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  113
Posted : Sep 26, 2005 08:19
OHHH MAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really wanna hear Oforia play

... But i reeeeally wanna hear Iguana too

Why Oh why????

anyways... i'll se ya at Club 7
          ~*** You can tell By the way i use my walk, Im a woman's man, No time to Talk***~
karmakanik
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Sep 27, 2005 20:51
frankly i don't see what everyone is complaining about. let liran have the cheezy club kids, bare-chested brawlers, and israeli trance snobs. i'll be dancing with the real trance crowd to naked tourist minus all the riff raff.

so thank you to liran and tdc, you both serve valuable functions.

Skeeve
IsraTrance Junior Member
Started Topics :  38
Posted : Sep 27, 2005 21:15
My complaint is that two shows on the same night makes it much harder to do comprehensive flyering on my own...
obi

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Sep 28, 2005 07:43
"israeli trance snobs"
we open a new topic...nice nice
G0at

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Oct 6, 2005 14:40
So did anyone go to this? How was it?
miEtek

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Oct 6, 2005 17:46
Goat u dont expect the answer , do u???
Look for the other annoucments from this organizer ,yes there is usually HURRA before the party (all that things YEEA ,GREAT,KILLER LINE-UP things like that) then silence after the party.No posts no comments.
boom           na kopcu Kosciuszki za sterami Komandor.OrZech..
G0at

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Oct 6, 2005 18:24
I do expect an answer... I know all about "him" and his parties, so I just wanted to see how it all went. or how it didn't... LOL           If you ever find yourself being ripped apart by a pack of wolves, try not to scream. Everbody knows wolves can smell fear.
Skeeve
IsraTrance Junior Member
Started Topics :  38
Posted : Oct 6, 2005 19:02
As announced in this forum, Alladin is now promoting for Avalon... does this mean Trancemotion is no longer active?
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - LIRAN.S & ALLADIN PROJECT presents: Rosh Ha-Shana party OFORIA LIVE ,Saturday October 1st 2005
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance