Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - LIRAN.S & ALLADIN PROJECT presents: Rosh Ha-Shana party OFORIA LIVE ,Saturday October 1st 2005

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

LIRAN.S & ALLADIN PROJECT presents: Rosh Ha-Shana party OFORIA LIVE ,Saturday October 1st 2005

Trancemotion
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  15
Posted : Sep 23, 2005 06:59
LIRAN.S & ALLADIN PROJECT presents: Rosh Ha-Shana Party

Saturday October 1st 2005 , Doors Open @ 11pm - 7am

To most psytrance fans, Ofer Dikovsky needs no introduction. One of Israel's longest standing psytrance artists, he has been active in the trance scene since its early days and is responsible for creating a new vibe for Israeli sound.For those less. familiar with Ofer's musical background, he was a member of the legendary Goa-trance band 'Indoor' with Avi Algranati and Marco Goren.

***OFORIA LIVE***
(bne, yoyo records , Israel)

***OFER DIKOVSKY dj set***
(oforia , Israel)

EYAL HEN(nyc , Israel)
ELNADIV(alladin project , nyc)

AVALON CLUB NYC
20th Steer & 6th Ave, nyc

Tickets Price:
$25 reduced (Guest List)
$30 (without Guest List)

Contact Info:
917.553.4424 Trancemotion@hotmail.com

917.569.1177 Alladinproject@yahoo.com

http://www.trance-motion.com
http://www.alladinproject.com
http://www.oforia.com

***Next Party On November 5th 2005***
Liquid-Vision

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Sep 23, 2005 07:06
LAME
I used to have a lot of respect for you, man on the flying carpet, despite the fact that all my friends were telling me you are a piece a shit
Now I think you're a piece of shit too, and the fact that you bring musical geniuses like Ofer Dikovsky AKA Oforia doesn't help either
Trancemotion - ignore, keep doing your thing, good luck with the party, hope you make alot of money, we all know thats what its about
          We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love... and then we return home.
Skeeve
IsraTrance Junior Member
Started Topics :  38
Posted : Sep 23, 2005 07:11
Seriously, what's the deal with this? TDC has had that date for at least a few weeks now... this isn't two parties on the same weekend. This is two parties on the same day.
SpaceShark

Posted : Sep 23, 2005 07:53
Well...well...well...

I don't even what's worse here:
1) Avalon again
2) Doing the party on the same day as other promoters scheduled it a while ago
or
3) Knowing that Oforia is playing and not being able to listen to him...

No comments, just pothetic...
Liquid-Vision

Posted : Sep 23, 2005 07:59
3 man, 3
I can live with other people being assholes, missing out on music I love is another story
          We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love... and then we return home.
Trancemotion
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Sep 23, 2005 08:04
Yes Skeeve it’s Two parties at the same day , we booked the date long time ago but we didn’t post the event , we were waiting for the sun project party to be over to star advertising the second one. I don’t have anything against TDC I didn’t know we have the same date, when I found out about it, it was too late. In addition we have an Israeli holiday, that’s why we are having this party! After I knew about TDC party serge and me spoke on the phone and I told him that I’m sorry about the date and that I didn’t know. Yes sometime it happens that there are two parties on the same Night, ALLADIN PROJECT had also a party Two months ago on the same night as me and nothing happened everybody was happy. Me and TDC are different styles of music and different Crowed. Their crowed never comes to my parties and my crowed never goes to their parties.

Liquid-Vision U can call me if u want we can talk about that if u have any problem with me , I don’t know who u r , and u don’t know who I am so think twice Before u spill shit from your mouth people like u make the scene look bud !! You can go to any party u want, It’s ok u don’t need to give me respect I’m doing my job I don’t need respect from people like u that Talking like that. All over the world there are many parties on the same DAY! Only in nyc it’s one party in a night and when it happens by mistake u start talking shit. Don’t forget last Saturday was MY party and 3 days before MY party some one make a FREE party , Did I say something bud a bout them ????
Liquid have a good time.

PEACE & LOVE.
Liquid-Vision

Posted : Sep 23, 2005 08:16
Quote:

On 2005-09-23 08:04, Trancemotion wrote:
u make the scene look bud !!

you've got to be fucking kidding me
Good luck with the party, happy new years!           We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love... and then we return home.
SpaceShark

Posted : Sep 23, 2005 08:27
@ Liquid Vision

You should not really insult Trancemotion by calling him names or something like that, it's uncalled for. I completely understand your frastration and believe me I am in the same boat as you...really, really, really pissed about it, but we should all be civilized. It's their decision and all we can do is express our frustration and simply not go to their parties. Simple as that.

@Trancemotion

You're wrong in terms of people that go to TDC parties never go to your parties. I attended most of the TDC parties and most of your parties, despite being in Avalon (that's one thing I won't stop bitching about )
For the future maybe you should post all your parties in advance so this "mix" up won't happen again.
Skeeve
IsraTrance Junior Member
Started Topics :  38
Posted : Sep 23, 2005 08:31
I don't understand how you could have missed the tdc party; its been on this forum for weeks, which is a forum that you post in. If you really didn't know, then that is a failing on your part as a promoter; part of your job is to pay attention to other things going on in the scene. At least, I regard that as part of MY job when I throw a show, if only so as to maximize the number of people who will show up to my events.

You had the artist booked and didn't post anything until now because... you had another show? That's just weird. Look around you. Every other production company in the city is posting multiple dates at once, from alladin (who you are working with) to tdc to tsunami. Some of them are even posting dates before artists are %100 percent confirmed! There are even forums out there specifically for promoters to discuss this sort of thing, such as transformers. Do your homework. If not for the scene, then for your own wallet. Because...

there are definetly people out there who go to parties from both you AND tdc! Not only do I go to both types of parties, but I can think of at least 20 other people I know who do as well. Even though you generally book venues that people don't like, the strength of the artists you are booking is such that people will often put up with the venue just for the music. And I don't know everyone in the scene; I'm sure for every person I know who goes to both types of parties, there are three more that I don't know.

And FYI: its not just NYC where people make an effort not to step on each other's toes; it happens anywhere where there are limited numbers of people who go out for certain types of music. I know when I was living in and throwing shows around miami people thought about this crap.

I don't begrudge you guys the right to throw big parties with big artists at big venues; but just because you are big doesn't absolve you of your responsabilities in the scene. Let's have a little effort here...

Quote:

On 2005-09-23 08:04, Trancemotion wrote:
Yes Skeeve it’s Two parties at the same day , we booked the date long time ago but we didn’t post the event , we were waiting for the sun project party to be over to star advertising the second one. I don’t have anything against TDC I didn’t know we have the same date, when I found out about it, it was too late. In addition we have an Israeli holiday, that’s why we are having this party! After I knew about TDC party serge and me spoke on the phone and I told him that I’m sorry about the date and that I didn’t know. Yes sometime it happens that there are two parties on the same Night, ALLADIN PROJECT had also a party Two months ago on the same night as me and nothing happened everybody was happy. Me and TDC are different styles of music and different Crowed. Their crowed never comes to my parties and my crowed never goes to their parties.

Liquid-Vision U can call me if u want we can talk about that if u have any problem with me , I don’t know who u r , and u don’t know who I am so think twice Before u spill shit from your mouth people like u make the scene look bud !! You can go to any party u want, It’s ok u don’t need to give me respect I’m doing my job I don’t need respect from people like u that Talking like that. All over the world there are many parties on the same DAY! Only in nyc it’s one party in a night and when it happens by mistake u start talking shit. Don’t forget last Saturday was MY party and 3 days before MY party some one make a FREE party , Did I say something bud a bout them ????
Liquid have a good time.

PEACE & LOVE.

BoinkyBoink

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Sep 23, 2005 09:17
Trancemotion, we dont buy your horse shit man! This party is with Alladin and we know he knows about other parties, how easy it is to say "I didn't know" - too bad we have a good memory. Maybe you are doing parties in Avalon because the last time you did a real psytrance party you had 6, yes I repeat - 6 people in attendance to your party. I think you said fuck it after that and went for the clubs where nobody cares about trance and you get to make your money. Quite lame! I never thought highly of you, have'nt been in this NYC scene too long, but I noticed your ways already. You talk the talk of trance online but your actions show diffrent--- no respect for others!
If you think you have such a diffrent crowd, then why post here anyway? and if you post here, then why not pay attention to the other posts and show some respect to a crew that is making real trance parties. Either way you lose, you lost me and I hope you lose more people - you certainly deserve it. I read your posts about bringing big artists and it costing alot of money, horseshit man! pure horseshit! Other promoters have found good venues to bring better and bigger artists then you and charged less, you are just a greedy selfish promoter. Remeber what this scene is about and it's not what you're doing for sure!

Nasos Tantrumm

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Sep 23, 2005 20:51
You gotta love two parties in one night, if you're a promoter trying to make the overhead it might cause problems but as a Trance customer I enjoy the idea of options and choice. It's great when I do not have to spend my "happy" time in the company of people, whose idea of a party is getting jacked-up and staring at me with their sunken in eyes, getting in my face and in my space with aggressive attitude, all to a soundtrack of ear splitting noise anthems. If I have a choice of taking all of those elements out of my party into a different space far away, count me in. Smart music, intelligent people, attentive promoters and positive environment without feeling ripped off, yes please! So I'm pro choice, and these are my opinions. Hell, I'd pay a little extra just to keep it that way.
Trancemotion
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Sep 23, 2005 21:01
BoinkyBoink, u don’t need to buy my shit , I'm not bullshitting anybody. I just explained what happened; Alladin didn’t tell me anything about their party. I will try to do my best for the next time that it will not happen again! I don’t have anything against TDC. I saw their post last week but I booked the place a long time ago and it was too late. I just waited until the SUN PROJECT party will be over, I never post Two date in One time, I always wait until I finish one. Again I'm sorry that it happened like that, we’ll tray our best for the next time.
Sometimes it happens; don’t take it personal I have nothing against TDC!!! Sorry!!!
“On July 16th I had a party With Astral P (Alladin had a party on the same NIGHT) nothing happened, On Sep..17th we had Sun Project (Pisces1979 Post a DAY before my party A free psy-trance party) nothing happened, we didn’t say anything. So don’t come to me with all the shit u talking about me!! Anyhow BoinkyBoink it’s between ME and DTC, we spoke about that and we fixed everything between us. I told them I'm sorry that I didn’t post the date long time ago and yes maybe it’s my mistake but nothing personal against no one. I have respect for every promoter in nyc and it happens all over the world. Many parties on the same DAY and no one talks Shit like u people, this is not the way to make it right.

Have a good time man.

Peace & Love.

Psycosmo
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  42
Posted : Sep 23, 2005 21:21
self censored...
miEtek

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Sep 23, 2005 22:23
SHAME
Trancemotion you been acting as a bright kid since u posting here ,please dont tell me u didnt see the post about TDC.I just cant belive in that.
U guys said it all Liquid,.BoinkyBoink.
Peace adn Love ,right?           na kopcu Kosciuszki za sterami Komandor.OrZech..
zorom

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Sep 24, 2005 04:03
Guys,calm down.
The problem as I see it is that good psy artists are booked to clubs where the crowd doesn't care for their music, and the psy crowd is not able to enjoy the artists they love because of the venues. I think that for most people that come to places like AVALON don't care for SUN project, or Talamasca, or Oforia...what's the point of bringing them there???
So it doesn't matter if there is another party on that day because it'd be a problem if there were 2 parties at 2 good clubs, but that's not the case.
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - LIRAN.S & ALLADIN PROJECT presents: Rosh Ha-Shana party OFORIA LIVE ,Saturday October 1st 2005

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance