Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Ambient & Chill Out - Light Aromas - Chillcode CHILLCD007
← Prev Page
1 2 3
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Light Aromas - Chillcode CHILLCD007

Quasga
Inactive User

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Feb 23, 2007 19:37
Quote:

On 2007-02-22 11:57, chillcode wrote:
Quote:

On 2007-02-14 22:19, Quasga wrote:
Thanks Thomas! Although I do have to agree with headbot, Liquid Downbeat has more good tracks on the average and was much better to my tastes. But I do enjoy about half the tracks. Some of the tracks on this one feel like remixes due to certain sound/loop samples used by artists on previous releases. I get kinda cheesed out and laugh everytime I hear the "rap" aspect of the Jong track.... that and the bottles breaking and stuff... it's like a Trench Town Kingston ghetto daydream... BUT he makes up for it, ironically, by including a voice sample saying "the idea of taking wild chances musically, you can apply to a positive sense, you can apply it to a negative sense". W3rd.

Peace and dub,
Quasga

Thanks for the feedback, Quasga ! I appreciate that, but in my opinion downbeat liquid should be not compared with light aromas since both releases have totally different themes ;-) ...

Hopy to hear some new stuff from you soon

Thomas

Thomas,

All comparisons aside, don't get me wrong, I enjoy it for what it is. It all just depends on what mood I'm feeling I guess.

Keep chilling,
Q
chillcode
Chillcode Records

Started Topics :  21
Posted : Mar 7, 2007 12:53

Good news ... after entering last month position 2 of the germany chillout charts, this month we managed to climb on position 1 with our release "light aromas" chillcd007.

for more details click:

http://www.dcoc.de/album.php

also "downbeat liquid vol.1" chillcd006 is still on position 7 and is part of the german chillout charts/dcoc since 5 consecutive months now.

thank you all for the support!

thomas

Trance Forum » » Forum  Ambient & Chill Out - Light Aromas - Chillcode CHILLCD007
← Prev Page
1 2 3
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance