Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Ambient & Chill Out - Light Aromas - Chillcode CHILLCD007
← Prev Page
1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Light Aromas - Chillcode CHILLCD007

chillcode
Chillcode Records

Started Topics :  21
Posted : Dec 9, 2006 11:12

RELEASED!

http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/chi/chi1cd007.html

Have a nice time!

Thomas Chilcode

Gunter
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  55
Posted : Dec 9, 2006 13:08
News of the day
BrettFromTibet
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  61
Posted : Dec 14, 2006 04:16
I've given the samples a careful listen, and it sounds like a gorgeous, high-quality collection.

The Vibrasphere track melody is already stuck in my head.

ORDERED and waiting!
chillcode
Chillcode Records

Posted : Dec 29, 2006 17:11
Quote:

On 2006-12-14 04:16, BrettFromTibet wrote:
I've given the samples a careful listen, and it sounds like a gorgeous, high-quality collection.

The Vibrasphere track melody is already stuck in my head.

ORDERED and waiting!

"Light Aromas" entered the Psyshop sales charts on position 3

http://www.psyshop.com/shop/Charts.html

Thank you all for the support!

Chillcode wish you all a wonderful new year 2007 and that everything becomes great in your world

sure_smoke_alot
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  45
Posted : Jan 4, 2007 09:06
finally got my copy!!
loved many of the tracks in the first listen but jus 1 thing i cudn't digest was the use of 'that many vocals' in the Jong trak. jus my taste i guess           the problem with valuing art is, till u dont understand it, it's worthless but wen u do understand it, it's priceless!!
Star-Trooper
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Jan 4, 2007 18:44
Quote:

On 2007-01-04 09:06, sure_smoke_alot wrote:
finally got my copy!!
loved many of the tracks in the first listen but jus 1 thing i cudn't digest was the use of 'that many vocals' in the Jong trak. jus my taste i guess

Not at all. Loved his great previous tracks and really looking forward for an album, but this track is a bit of a miss for my ears...
          To Infinity And Beyond!
BrettFromTibet
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Jan 6, 2007 21:01
this CD is decent/average. It has some nice tracks. Some don't stand out for me. It's pleasant, decent and summery.
Gunter
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  55
Posted : Jan 7, 2007 19:59
I got the CD today. And I must say, that also the Jong track is nice for me
headbot
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  141
Posted : Jan 16, 2007 20:12
My favorite tracks are these of Ten Madison.

Light Aromas bring freshness on chillcode catalogue, continuing their quality release standards.

My suggestion is to listen the whole story, it has a wicked flow. I really forgot the traffic when i was driving and listening on this.

hardly to say if is better from downbeat liquid, as it brings out a different magic.

But in my poor opinion i ll give bit more love on downbeat liquid because my average like for track by track is bigger.           www.cosmicleaf.com
BrettFromTibet
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Jan 17, 2007 04:10
jong track is very good. the Kuba tracks are sweet too.
chillcode
Chillcode Records

Posted : Jan 23, 2007 21:16
Quote:

On 2007-01-16 20:12, headbot wrote:
My favorite tracks are these of Ten Madison.

Light Aromas bring freshness on chillcode catalogue, continuing their quality release standards.

My suggestion is to listen the whole story, it has a wicked flow. I really forgot the traffic when i was driving and listening on this.

hardly to say if is better from downbeat liquid, as it brings out a different magic.

But in my poor opinion i ll give bit more love on downbeat liquid because my average like for track by track is bigger.

Thanks for your excellent and constructive feedback, Headbot! I´m happy you like our music!

Also thanks to Gunter and Brett

Rui Ferreira
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  43
Posted : Jan 23, 2007 21:47
Saafi Brothers track is also amazing! ;-)
chillcode
Chillcode Records

Posted : Feb 6, 2007 16:24

we proudly announce that our new release "light aromas" chillcd007 entered position 2 of the german chillout charts in february 2007 ...

click :

http://www.dcoc.de/album.php

thank you all for the support!

thomas

Quasga
Inactive User

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Feb 14, 2007 22:19
Thanks Thomas! Although I do have to agree with headbot, Liquid Downbeat has more good tracks on the average and was much better to my tastes. But I do enjoy about half the tracks. Some of the tracks on this one feel like remixes due to certain sound/loop samples used by artists on previous releases. I get kinda cheesed out and laugh everytime I hear the "rap" aspect of the Jong track.... that and the bottles breaking and stuff... it's like a Trench Town Kingston ghetto daydream... BUT he makes up for it, ironically, by including a voice sample saying "the idea of taking wild chances musically, you can apply to a positive sense, you can apply it to a negative sense". W3rd.

Peace and dub,
Quasga
chillcode
Chillcode Records

Posted : Feb 22, 2007 11:57
Quote:

On 2007-02-14 22:19, Quasga wrote:
Thanks Thomas! Although I do have to agree with headbot, Liquid Downbeat has more good tracks on the average and was much better to my tastes. But I do enjoy about half the tracks. Some of the tracks on this one feel like remixes due to certain sound/loop samples used by artists on previous releases. I get kinda cheesed out and laugh everytime I hear the "rap" aspect of the Jong track.... that and the bottles breaking and stuff... it's like a Trench Town Kingston ghetto daydream... BUT he makes up for it, ironically, by including a voice sample saying "the idea of taking wild chances musically, you can apply to a positive sense, you can apply it to a negative sense". W3rd.

Peace and dub,
Quasga

Thanks for the feedback, Quasga ! I appreciate that, but in my opinion downbeat liquid should be not compared with light aromas since both releases have totally different themes ;-) ...

Hopy to hear some new stuff from you soon

Thomas

Trance Forum » » Forum  Ambient & Chill Out - Light Aromas - Chillcode CHILLCD007
← Prev Page
1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance