Leap Year MADNESSS!!!2008

Addictive Elements
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  26
Posted : Mar 12, 2008 16:39
Well done from the point of view of keeping this party :
1) Free
2)Relatively low profile

----- Hippies...they wanna save the earth....but all they ever do is smoke pot ----
oMcyLOm

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Mar 15, 2008 02:55
Quote:

On 2008-03-12 16:39, Addictive Elements wrote:
Well done from the point of view of keeping this party :
1) Free
2)Relatively low profile

+1 one breatheasy           ~~Co-Creator of A Ritual~~
Dionysus

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Mar 20, 2008 09:50
Quote:

A couple of points :

1) I am really, really sorry for the way the party ended. I should have prepared for rain.

2) I should have stopped all cars at the main gate.

3) This is not the end. There will be another party.

Peace

broooo...u neednt apologise for anything...the party was organised in good spirit...killer energy..killer vibes..mindblowing music..decor et al...
Mann..the chennai boys were great..made me feel like we've know each other for ages..Hats of to the organisers for pulling off such a killer one!!!...
BOM!!!
Arjuna
Arjuna

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Mar 25, 2008 15:00
hello! i wanna say big thanks to the orgs that made a killah party, unluckly just fo 1 day, but killah!
im ready to come once again, when ever u make!

dark summer:
i didnt understand who's thoose 'positive oriented new age wannabe hippies', but i didnt feel any "bad energy" around...
i know some people who came from goa... they came 'cos of our words in goa about a full dark party for 2 days. they made 33 hours of car or bus, and they was very happy to be there even just for 1 day. very positive energy from all of them! and exaly lucky we had them in the dancefloor! full power!

http://www.parvati-records.com/arjuna.html
http://www.myspace.com/djarjuna
dark summer
Dark Summer

Started Topics :  23
Posted : Mar 25, 2008 16:58
I don't believe it's the same ppl, cause these were realy unhappy. Among them was a girl who aproached me while i was playing and asking to play full on, not dark etc. next day she and few other ppl left right in the morning, saying ''what's up with this dark anyway, i don't understand''...
so i think it's not the same ppl and overall i also didn't feel any bad energy, the party was great! I don't get upset because of few ppl, but these were so 'high'-not in a druged sense, but attitude. I just thought, they might read this and know for future...
great set BTW in the morning, and it was the most sunny part of the party, sun rising from the hills...combined with your bombing, it was just beautiful!!!           new album out now:
http://www.reverbnation.com/store/index/artist_98273
www.myspace.com/darksummerr
www.trancebookings.com
|-Spiral-|
Spiral

Started Topics :  15
Posted : Mar 27, 2008 12:07
this party wuz a total bomb!!!!!! thanx 2 punit 4 a gr8 party nd a krazyy trip....vattakanal wuz th best after party !!!! gr8 sets by arjuna dionysus matija theo nd ilya ....it wuz killah sharing this nrg with all of u ......full support always nd keep this spirit!!!!
big boom from bombay!!!
challo!!!!!!
dash

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Mar 30, 2008 04:04
aha!!
Full POwerr!
Nice to see the artists themselves write something..
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Leap Year MADNESSS!!!2008
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance