Author

Leap Year MADNESSS!!!2008

dash

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Mar 4, 2008 08:46:00
Leap Year MADNESS..once in four years..
Killer scene..
the decor..the ARTISTS..
Five International Acts together in one location.
killer dark scene..
of course...the Rain God played some games..
but oh well..whatever happens ..Happens for the good..
was supposed to be on for 36 hours..
Location Mind blowing..
THe hills...
crazyyyy music..18 hours...6 ARTISTS...(3 hours each)
Dionysus
dark summer
spiral
teo
arjuna
samadhi

a VERY diverse crowd!!

Some wicked costumes..cold weather..
the magic potions were on..

FORGOT to mention..was a freee party..!
hats off to the orgs...FREE F***** party..

**^^^More to come))*&^)**
breatheasy

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Mar 4, 2008 08:58
Hullo everybody,

The party started at 7pm on friday with dionysus. He started slow and worked it to top speed by 9pm.

He was followed by darksummer who played a very nice set, great energy. By this time, there were maybe 20-50 people on the floor.

Spiral played next at midnight, good set. In the last half hour, he was joined by rishi and they delivered a mindblowing closing at 3am. .

Teo is a rockstar for sure, bombs fell when he played. 3 hrs passed really fast.

6am saw arjuna and again, mindblowing set.

9am and samadhi came on. I kid you not, his set was up there with the best sets I've ever heard. He finished at 12:45.

By this time it had started drizzling in continuous intervals. Mist, rain, mist, rain.

We started again at 6:30pm. Very late. Tekkan played full on music till 7:15pm. The energy at the party was tremendous.

I think everyone had such a good day, that the dance floor was full in no time and everyone was psyched for the night.

Arjuna came on at 7:15 and played till 945pm.

Then disaster struck, It had gone from a drizzle to a light shower and all the equipment got wet. Sound guy said fuck you.

End of party.

The next day, local cops came down to the resort because one of the taxi drivers who dropped some people off at the party saw them smoke pot. The cops caught a couple of people and took pot and charles of them. Then they asked for the organizer. We sorted it out at the station. We came back to the resort at 2pm ans left the place at 4.

A couple of points :

1) I am really, really sorry for the way the party ended. I should have prepared for rain.

2) I should have stopped all cars at the main gate.

3) This is not the end. There will be another party.

Peace
dash

Posted : Mar 4, 2008 09:01
Quote:

On 2008-03-04 08:58, breatheasy wrote:
Hullo everybody,

The party started at 7pm on friday with dionysus. He started slow and worked it to top speed by 9pm.

He was followed by darksummer who played a very nice set, great energy. By this time, there were maybe 20-50 people on the floor.

Spiral played next at midnight, good set. In the last half hour, he was joined by rishi and they delivered a mindblowing closing at 3am. .

Teo is a rockstar for sure, bombs fell when he played. 3 hrs passed really fast.

6am saw arjuna and again, mindblowing set.

9am and samadhi came on. I kid you not, his set was up there with the best sets I've ever heard. He finished at 12:45.

By this time it had started drizzling in continuous intervals. Mist, rain, mist, rain.

We started again at 6:30pm. Very late. Tekkan played full on music till 7:15pm. The energy at the party was tremendous.

I think everyone had such a good day, that the dance floor was full in no time and everyone was psyched for the night.

Arjuna came on at 7:15 and played till 945pm.

Then disaster struck, It had gone from a drizzle to a light shower and all the equipment got wet. Sound guy said fuck you.

End of party.

The next day, local cops came down to the resort because one of the taxi drivers who dropped some people off at the party saw them smoke pot. The cops caught a couple of people and took pot and charles of them. Then they asked for the organizer. We sorted it out at the station. We came back to the resort at 2pm ans left the place at 4.

A couple of points :

1) I am really, really sorry for the way the party ended. I should have prepared for rain.

Peace

Another party...wuhoooooooo!
wish i can make it for that...

energy spliff
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  25
Posted : Mar 6, 2008 08:38
oooh sweet weekend in the hills... twisted muzik and twisted people.... darrrk paawaaah all the way...

good decor... nice dancefloor... and twisetd aliens!!!!

first set was good.. but its was frikking cold... so i guess it took the stompers a while to get into the groove of things....

my 2nd fav set of the party by DARK SUMMER.. i just loved the way he started.. a mellow sort track.. very psychedelic and a lil dark at the same time.. and before you know it.... the twisting begins!!!!

i think this set really got everyone going... alot of people choose to stay in their rooms cause its was just so frikking colddddddddddddddddddddddddd!

by the time spiral started i was a lil twisted myself... heheh... very strong set... not much psychedelia but darrrrrrkkkkk as fukking hell... good track selection...
kept the bpms racing outta control... i think by this set the number of people outside had doubled!!!!!

i just about herad teo start his set.. but was really sleepy from the journey getting there.. so decided to take a quick nap and get back on the floor later...

before i knew it.. its was 9 am.. and i'd completely missed teo and most of arjuna... so quickly ran out to catch the last of arjuna...

arjuna wasnt as impressive as i expected him to be.. not saying he wasnt good... just had a higher expectations... he was still ripping things up pretty smoothly in the morning....
then came the russian destruction in form of mr. Samadhi... and feck yeah... totally twisted the place around... full paawaaah energy on the dancefloor.. very colourful... fully trippy people and some ghostly faces from the night .... his track selection just ripped evryone apart... i like the track that ended with the cricket noises... played i think 2 hardfull on tracks towards the end...
his sets took the party from the ligght to back the rabbit hole into the dark relms of twisted moods.. lol
never been destryoed like that before... !!!!!

then came the long eat-sleep-smoke-water-medication break-

tekkan played a much needed in my opinion set with lots of psychedelia.. started of wd some groovy stuff.. very goa... then some sirius isness and then full on... and slowly got into the twilight zone...
and all the hungry twisted souls slowly found themselves back on the dancefloor... wanting more...

rain seemed to try and dampen the mood after that.. but heck we were ther to party and not even go was gonna stop us..lol...hehehehe....

a few systems were belting out diff stuff so the party shifted from the dancefloor to all over the place.. which was pretty nice in its own way...

i had a great time.. enjoyed the weather thoroughly.. thougfh it kinda killed the sound...

was great to see so many familiar faces and meet lots of them too... and watch the tribes grow in numbers...

all in all a valiant effort by the breatheasy... couldnt have asked for much more really... comfortable place... no real hastles...
even the cops were pretty relaxed.. no screamin... no shouting... well behaved...

looking foward to the next one...

was good meeting the gangsters from hyd, tekkan, the madras mafia, namaha , teo, the b'lore freaks... hahaha.... and everyone else:)

p.s. lets get mr.gil on the list next time:)

http://www.goagil.com/chart.html
pixie satinka
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  15
Posted : Mar 6, 2008 08:54
Back from the hills and have to say was a great weekend indeed.
Great effort on the orgz part, the party however long it was on for was banging. The location was beautiful, music insane and some wicked energies on the floor for sure.
Samadhi's set for me was the best in dark psychedelic tht was played at the party.
Dark Summer was my 2nd fave.
But was a great experience, enjoyed thoroughly. Shame about the weather tho'. Look fwd to another gathering in the future.
Boom
          www.shantijatra.com
Shanti Jatra Full Moon Festival 13,14,15 October 2008
Pre-Sale tickets available NOW!!!
dslpixie.deviantart.com
aXis
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  116
Posted : Mar 6, 2008 11:36
gr8 to see spiral sending in spirals !!!
AstRoMetriX
Astrometrix

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Mar 6, 2008 22:51
looks like u had some fun...
big boom for spiral and all the great artists
          http://www.myspace.com/astrometrix
oMcyLOm

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Mar 9, 2008 00:05
Quote:

On 2008-03-04 08:58, breatheasy wrote:
A couple of points :

Peace

baba...big boom to you for pullin this gig..and like i told ya bfore man we cant do anythin abt the weather...i dont think any1 complained abt it other than the sound guy right...ehehhe...
yes u should have stopped the taxi's at the gate itself and asked the ppl to walk it down hill...
anyways like u said its not the end...all the best 4 ur future gigs and i hope next time i will be able to stmop at ur party..
          ~~Co-Creator of A Ritual~~
Kormaduerg

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Mar 9, 2008 05:32

some pics or a video or 2 : )

bOM
dark summer
Dark Summer

Started Topics :  23
Posted : Mar 9, 2008 11:37
Maybe I should say some respect words to Breatheasy also...I've never been so honored to play at a party before, this was realy 'all taken care of'... except for the rain and sound guy.
Also would like to say about bad energy that came with some 'positive oriented new age wannabe hippies' from Goa. They probably even didn't have invitations, cause if they would, they'd know that this is dark psy feast...they just came, because they heard about a free party... f...g don't come next time...

But thanks again to the party crew and audience for a great vibe.           new album out now:
http://www.reverbnation.com/store/index/artist_98273
www.myspace.com/darksummerr
www.trancebookings.com
dash

Posted : Mar 9, 2008 12:11
Quote:

On 2008-03-09 11:37, dark summer wrote:
Maybe I should say some respect words to Breatheasy also...I've never been so honored to play at a party before, this was realy 'all taken care of'... except for the rain and sound guy.
Also would like to say about bad energy that came with some 'positive oriented new age wannabe hippies' from Goa. They probably even didn't have invitations, cause if they would, they'd know that this is dark psy feast...they just came, because they heard about a free party... f...g don't come next time...

But thanks again to the party crew and audience for a great vibe.

^^^+1

Cheers bro..!
Good Vibes!
dark summer
Dark Summer

Started Topics :  23
Posted : Mar 9, 2008 23:09
oh forgot to say, that the location was 100% pure magic!           new album out now:
http://www.reverbnation.com/store/index/artist_98273
www.myspace.com/darksummerr
www.trancebookings.com
headyatail2000
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  27
Posted : Mar 9, 2008 23:12
planning 2 put any pics/vid???           <~< "the best things in life aren't things" - art buchwald >~>
dash

Posted : Mar 10, 2008 06:12
the pics and videos will be up soon!!

Boom!
mentalcandy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Mar 10, 2008 22:50
breatheasy i am so glad i was able to attend this part. i had a balagaan time meeting alot of my old friends. it is very sad that it started raining and rishi didnt get to play his set.but will surely be there for your next party. boom frm boombay
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Leap Year MADNESSS!!!2008

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance