Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Khetzal - Corolle (Suntrip Records 2005) CD
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Khetzal - Corolle (Suntrip Records 2005) CD

Astatic

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Dec 6, 2005 22:55
When I see some new release from Sun trip rec.
I know it will be magical psychedelic journey!
And this album no exeption. Its perfect in many ways , flowless , deep , dreamy . Music for your soul and mind. Its hard to use words to describe it.
Respect to Khetzal and Suntripers!
khetzal

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Dec 7, 2005 13:41
Thank you all for so much good vibes around that release. I have spent many years producing melodic trance tracks for myself because that's what I liked to hear most. But when I decided to release tracks, I just wanted to please people and give them that special happiness feeling that comes with melodic positive trance vibes. Now the more I hear you all, the more I feel I was right, and Mars and Anoebis from Suntrip were right too.

Thanks to DeathPosture and Rain for sooooooo long reviews. I wouldn't say my tracks are that good, I think a lot of artists around trance scene have an excellent knowledge about sounds, energy, music production and mastering. I always find I have a long way to go before I could grow better and release almost perfect tracks to my ears. But the important thing for me, and that is said in your reviews, is the story-telling in my tracks.

And as always a special big thank to DJ Zen, you was already there when it all started and you followed my mind during all these years as it was evolving. Your post was so close to reality (and maybe so close to me) that it was really one of the best thing I have read about my album. All your help has been very important for me.
You will always be welcome

Enough said, let there be a ray of light for a long time.

Matthieu / KhetzaL

http://www.khetzal.com
http://www.suntriprecords.com
http://www.avigmatic.com
toxicwar

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Dec 13, 2005 14:19
in my opinion,anamatha and ganesha pramana are the successful tracks of this album!
----Dawn----
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Jan 17, 2006 21:46
What a brilliant album!

I thought that the old-school Goa sound was pretty much pushing up the daisies these days but then this comes along!

Big props mate… this is seriously good stuff!
          Am i the only one who believes in solipsism?
guy cohen
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  417
Posted : Feb 10, 2006 12:26
I just must say some words about this album :
Every release from Suntrip Records present special music with the magical goa touch so when I putted my hands on this release, I know what to expect but this album really "stick" me to the chair for a unique experience.

1. Listening Winds
This track start with pure winds and than some soft playing which give a clue for the upcoming story, slow baseline (120 BPM) and hallucinate atmosphere all over the track, it is a wonderfull begining for an amazing trip.

2. Anamatha (rmx)
The first two minutes make me remmeber some good-old days, especially because the special flow and the beautiful female vocal, after than, Khetzal's kick start to kick slowly and safety.
Despite the down-tempo, I can already feel the goa influences with all those effects and the "running" baseline which not stop at all.
We still in the process of the begining of the tour.

3. Bells of Sarnath
Now the tempo up untill 150 BPM - the goa style on full power ! the is upgrade goa track with more thinking about the build and the developments of the track. Although the high BPM, it's still not the highlight of the madness but a big step to that

4. Narayana
The most special thing on the goa tracks is the undefined producing without any rule just free your mind, and thats exactly what happen here.
Some classical melodies which goes together with a nice kick background, all you need to do is let the music lead you where it should be. The crazy brake on 04:30 make me feel some strange feeling, which I never got from the other styles of music.

5. Ganesha Pramana
Well, we got the middle of the album and thats the reason for the fastest tune on the album (160 BPM). The mysterious atmosphere is on the air all over the track, about the high-tempo I must say it's very hard to dig this BPM, but is gives you a rare energies - a complicated track for a "clean" head . On 04:00 there is a main brake which give a short rest for the legs but defently not for the brain, and one minute after when everything return the hallucinate experience just keeping.

6. Indian Attic
OK, after the big karahana on the last track, Khetzal decided to down a bit to 140 BPM. The start of this track is full of hopes and good feelings and thats what turn this tune to a happy one. The kick here is fatter and more groovy and thats for people pay more attention for the unique melodies & playings here.

7. Djaningar
This is the perfect track for make people get to the goa-mood, deep melodies and some relaxing effects which force you to concentrate only on the track it self. Khetzal putted this track before the end mayB because he want to keep the people focus on the music and nothing else more.

8. Nyiragongo
One track before the last tune. I didn't find many words to describe this one because it's sound like a track which not going anywhere, just stay in his spot, but after second listening I understood this track's goal - it is made for create a positive ending for this album and a taste for more.

9. Avasari
The last track, just like most of the albums nowadays, is an ambient-chill out tune. A beautifull playings with atmosphere of good-end.
All you need to do here is give a rest to your legs and just sit and close your eyes, than all the thoughts will come up and maybe you will find the answers you look for, who know...

* I must say it was a big exprience to review this album now, even though it released on October 2005. Maybe, when you read my review, some of you will say to their self - "what this guy want pass with this review ?", so the answer is thats what I felt when I heard this amazing album

Thanks Suntrip Records & Khetzal for let me hear one of the originally cd's on the last few years.
Doctor Robert

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Feb 13, 2006 21:21
Top Notch!
Waveman
Psionyx

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Feb 27, 2006 22:22
This is a release which has received many great reviews, but deserves more attention.

Even producers of "modern" psy should do themselves a favor and listen to this - it's not just "Goa", it's something a bit old and a bit new, but most of all, it feels like someone planted the "Goa" seed in the ground for a few years, while most everyone forgot about it, and has recently sprouted and blossomed into something truly amazing.

Every track on this album is a winner, and it achieves a natural spirituality without resorting to heavy-handed samples about aliens or out of body experiences. No cheese here, just pure unbridled joy.

Best release of 2005, no question.
          -=Psionyx=-
"We make you feel strange."
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Khetzal - Corolle (Suntrip Records 2005) CD
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance