Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Spirituality - Karma !
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Karma !

-Abatwa-
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  42
Posted : Dec 4, 2009 17:05
Does the concept of karma take reincarnation as a given? I suppose it has to, otherwise it doesnt make much sense for ex that a baby is born into a dreadful life, and suffers a whole lot without creating harm and dies before getting a whole lotta chance to live. Or that awful things happen to those that have done so much good and put out so much positiveness, so a perverse "effect" comes without there necessarily being a "cause" in the lifetime lived. Or for people who have serious mental disabilities from birth and suffer???           `Bottomless wonders spring from simple rules, which are repeated without end` Mandelbrot
Gunter
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  55
Posted : Dec 4, 2009 20:22
Yes
Ajagari

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Dec 4, 2009 23:18
it isn't fair if you only look at the individual lifetime, but i suppose that across several lifetimes everybody learns that, so it equals out and actually is fair!
Gunter
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  55
Posted : Dec 5, 2009 11:02
Hmm, ya, maybe. I don`t know.
Uedi
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Dec 6, 2009 03:11
I don't know!

In my opinion, babies and children should NOT suffer, because they are not conscious/aware enough...
They are not able to defend themselves, from other's harm.
Even if they are responsible for what/who they attract into their lives... and even if they "deserv" it.
This applies to animals too, for those who can not defend from men! They can not chose...

Some things are forcely imposed by nature and birth.
Some of those things are bad....

I think that should be a way to fix/repair/cure those things, at all levels!!
physically, mentally, energetically, etc.. after the lesson is learned, without any remaining scars.

moki
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  38
Posted : Feb 1, 2010 15:45
Quote:

On 2009-12-03 18:00, Ajagari wrote:

@Moki : thanks for the welcome and the nice words ! No, i haven't read it till the end at all, i only read the first 3 parts, now i arrived at the part about past lives. Yeah, that's an interesting question. If the person is willing, i think it could really help the dying person on their journey. It'd be interesting to know how it went if you decide for it.

hello again after a long journey in the realms on the border between life and dead.
i was looking for this post , because i had completely forgotten in which topic we were talking about it. just wanted to answer you about how it went.

well, i was together with the person all the time till he died. i left work for a couple of weeks an more, and was there all the time. just felt obliged to do it. it was a very strange experience , but also a kind of a very frightening one, especially because i had a strong connection to this person. i read a lot of literature about helping people in their end of life anxiety by giving them psychedelics. i tried to do my best. only gave him acid once, it was enough...at the end of his life, in the very last days, he was having strong non ordinary perceptions about his past life , about his life traumas and any conflicts that he had with people...actually it was a very peaceful person that everyone liked, but at the end of his life, he was hallucinating about all those things that he thought he did wrong in his life....
he was talking about every single person that was important to him during his life time, sort of breaking the boundary of time and not knowing when it happened - a sort of a distorted perception of time...
images from the childhood were alive as if they happened only an hour earlier. and there were a lot of hallucinations about persons who had already died,too, like for example his mother and father....

i dont know, it is hard to even talk about it right now. it was also strange that he appeared in my dreams weeks after he died...as if he is still there, he was saying to me all the time that he is still there and if i dont believe it, he will start to walk as a ghost during the night. i told him, i believe. he said, he will stay on earth for 23 more years, after that he will reincarnate.

anyway, i guess i will have to think about this experience many times from now. i kind of have absolutely no fear about death, because i know he never died. i know he will reincarnate, it is one of the things that have always been in my head a priori, i dont even ask myself why i am so sure. i just am.

as far as stan grof is concerned, i am thinking to find some of his certified trainies and to look for a couple of therapeutig meetings with them. i kind of had too much in the past year, really too much for my psyche at the end. may be they could give me another perspective of whats life and reality. some sessions with professionalists that deal with childhood abuse, birth traumas and karmic traumas. with ciolence and partner trauma.
no other is gonna give a shit about me anyway and i dont look like i will be able to grow out of the situation totally on my own. and even my current partners only make it worse.
Trance Forum » » Forum  Spirituality - Karma !
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance