Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - Kaiafas Festival 2004 from 23-26 of July in Greece!!!
← Prev Page
7 8 9 10 11 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Kaiafas Festival 2004 from 23-26 of July in Greece!!!

Melodica

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jul 2, 2004 09:33
About the organisation (not the booking) i have to say that they are for the....           LET US DANCE INTO THE NEXT DIMENSION AND IMMORTALITY
Alkan Ruller

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Jul 2, 2004 12:44
any photos from the place?
macdeath
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  24
Posted : Jul 2, 2004 23:45
what about decor artists,p.a. setup team and vjs?
DETOX

Started Topics :  296
Posted : Jul 3, 2004 01:00
I am travelling to Zacharo today to see whats going on and why the organisers are delaying so much in everything.

Its a good chance anyway to enjoy my new car LOL

More information on Monday people           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
(uv)
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  34
Posted : Jul 3, 2004 11:57
woho...what a line-up this is a massive event...killer.......
IRRegular

Posted : Jul 5, 2004 02:53
so detox with what information didi you come up with?
IRRegular

Posted : Jul 5, 2004 02:56
I still can not realise why everything is fishy in a way, there is no official information about anything...and if I come I have a lot of things to plan, especially the traveling is a big problem , and there is no information about that too...well,I'm still expecting the web page..
DETOX

Posted : Jul 5, 2004 14:53
Irregular i came back just yesterday night and i havent slept since then because of the greek european championship.

Please allow me to rest today and inform you about everything tonight or tomorrow morning when i wake up

P.S All seems to be ok in general with the festival just for your info,and the place is really great.           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
channium

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Jul 6, 2004 00:05
OK, GUYS, WHAT'S UP WITH THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE... STILL NOTHING... IT'S A BIT STRANGE..COME ON , THERE'S REALLY NO RELIABLE INFO, ONLY FORUM TOPICS ...
DETOX

Posted : Jul 6, 2004 00:52
Ok here is the info i gathered yesterday in the meeting i had with the organisers and the mayor of the place!

A)The site and flyers are back of scheudle because the sponsors were late with the money!They promised me money today morning so that the site can be up in 2-3 days from now and the flyers to hit the street probably on Friday or Saturday morning.

B)There will be no presale since their is no time for it.The price of the event will probably be set as 60 euros on the door.

C)The place is beatifull and 100 metres from the AMAZING SANDY BEACH and next to the Kaiafas Lake.The dancefloor is just killer surrounded by trees.

D)All of the artists are 100% confirmed and i can personally guarantee about it since thats my duty in the whole festival.

E)The prices of water,food,drinks and everything inside the festival area will be very cheap and normal,for example water price is set to 50 cents a bottle.

F)The mayor and the organisers assured me that there is no possibility that the festival will be canceled since they have already found their sponsors and have all the legal papers and licenses for this event.

G)Because many people ask me the camping will be for free and the access in the place is very very easy.

I will visit the place probably again on Saturday to check some things with the people responsible for the decoration and the sound and light system of the event.

I am sorry that the organisers took so much time in trying to find sponsors and money for this event,they lost a lot of time for promotion but i am sure that this will be a very nice and successful event in the end.

So lets see if i receive the money i am supposed to receive this morning and put things in work.

The website is ready and will solve all of your inquiries and questions for sure

So thats it from my side.           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
NK
CyberTronic

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Jul 6, 2004 03:11
hello mr melodica...
so tell me the organizers they are for the...? what?

if u know me and if u want to ask something send me PM or here...

regards

/// Nameless \\\
IRRegular

Posted : Jul 6, 2004 03:57
is there any chance for tis festival to be postponed for a few days? because as far as I can see nothing is 100% sure...And Detox thanks for your attempts to provide information...but still for me planning this thing is big especialy of the financial aspect...And also you said that we would be able to make a reservation for the tickets by mail...also I would like to stay a couple of days more so, do you happen to know by any chance what are the prices in the campings near by?
channium

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Jul 6, 2004 10:19
so there's not any way to reserve tickets online??? right??? the website is still unavailable.. and the problem is that the greek border control is quite strict for us (Bulgarians) and they want a confirmation of some kind of reservation.. how can we prove that when we can't even reserve online tickets... it's seems really quite unreliable the whole organisation thing..
Melodica

Posted : Jul 6, 2004 11:29
Dear Cybertronic are u organizer of the festival? If yes, are u satisfied about the organisation 17 days before the beginning?
          LET US DANCE INTO THE NEXT DIMENSION AND IMMORTALITY
NK
CyberTronic

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Jul 6, 2004 12:54
so... i m one of the organizers and i know very well about 17 days before the festival!
its not of our hand only to Mayor!
we doing the best that we can...

keep in touch

/// Nameless \\\
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - Kaiafas Festival 2004 from 23-26 of July in Greece!!!
← Prev Page
7 8 9 10 11 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance