Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - Kaiafas Festival 2004 from 23-26 of July in Greece!!!
← Prev Page
5 6 7 8 9 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Kaiafas Festival 2004 from 23-26 of July in Greece!!!

eternal motion - SG
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  46
Posted : Jun 23, 2004 00:23
I am reading on a flyer...Jean borelli-xoch recs-orion-Denmark....ACID club thesaloniki 1996
No further comments about pioneers
macdeath
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  24
Posted : Jun 23, 2004 01:12
if you know stuff like music theory armony music technology,midi etc you will understand what means pioneer listen psyharmonics compilations to get into the picture.but after all music apeals to the spirit side or to the drugs side of the audience
DETOX

Started Topics :  296
Posted : Jun 23, 2004 02:28
Anyway lets not stick with who is a pioneer and who is not.

Who else will attend this event except me?           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
Deus

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jun 23, 2004 02:51
Hello mr Detox!I am John from Greece.My congratulations for the fantastic line up of the festival!Of course I 'll be there!With the organisation of 'Kaifas festival' you prove that Greece shows respect to the old producers of psy trance as SDF also did!Our country has a big history in this scene with parties,magazines,radio stations and now with these amazing festivals!Keep supporting the old names with their original psy trance!!!Good luck! (What's happening with the page?)
DETOX

Posted : Jun 23, 2004 05:02
Hello John and welcome to the forum!

I am glad you like the line up of the festival!

The page content is ready and all i am waiting for is the organisers to provide me with a server to upload everything           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
serafin

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Jun 24, 2004 22:02
so I`m waiting too for the site, because we have to book our flights, car and so. But I`m very excited if everything will be ok. For us as swiss this will be a very expensive thing. But I know when I am finally there it will be great!! So thanx for all the work to the organisation-team. And folks listen, the people and what they care in their hearts and souls will turn a party good or bad, it`s a question of spiritual energy, isn`t it?? So for this, all the best to you partypeople outthere. "there is only one way to happiness, happiness is the WAY".
movek
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  27
Posted : Jun 25, 2004 03:54
Quote:

On 2004-06-22 16:36, DETOX wrote:
Trippy_movek what do you mean when you say a 'free' party?

well I mean free spirit and mind
I'll draw a picture for you
at samothraki one boy and girl from france
they haven't pay for ticket
they were you know hippie style people
So two security catch them and hit them and scream to them like they were criminals or something...they just wanted to listen to psychedelic
PLEASE LET THE SPIRIT FLOW THROUGHT US

p.s.:great move to add human blue at the lineup great live!I don't like pps project
          Aει ο θεος ο μεγας γεωμετρει το συμπαν = 3,1415926
DETOX

Posted : Jun 25, 2004 14:15
Trippy_Movek if free spirit means to allow people to jump fences and enter the festival area with no tickets then sorry but i dont like this 'free spirit' at all.

If someone has money problems he can always ask at the door for the organisers and speak with them and find a solution.I cannot even count how many people i allowed for free in the events at ARK here in Athens in Trance Alliance events,people who claimed to me that didnt have money to enter the party area for various reasons.

So if someone has in mind to jump fences then i am personally going to kick him out of the festival if i see him BUT if someone has money problems whatsoever and wants to attend the festival then again i am personally going to speak with him and find a solution.           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
macdeath
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jun 25, 2004 19:14
you are very good person detox but think about the money some of these people spend to drugs
DETOX

Posted : Jun 25, 2004 20:55
This is their problem and not mine.

My 'problem' is to judge who really wants to enter the festival and enjoy the music but his economics dont allow him to do so,guys like this deserve all the help they can get from promoters.Everyone else can either pay his ticket and enter the festival or stay at his home and watch television.           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
Melodica

Posted : Jun 26, 2004 04:30
U are a promoter macdeath and u loose money?
or u are the antidruger and all the other are the users of drugs and dont have money?
          LET US DANCE INTO THE NEXT DIMENSION AND IMMORTALITY
Melodica

Posted : Jun 26, 2004 04:51
I am sorry DETOX the topic is Kaifas Festival...macdeath if u want to continue this discussion feel free to p.m. me           LET US DANCE INTO THE NEXT DIMENSION AND IMMORTALITY
kabamaru
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jun 28, 2004 00:02
hi all!

I am really looking forward to this one!!

...but I am a bit worried as well. Only a month left and we don't have a flyer, a website and most important, tickets! When are we going to be able to buy a ticket and for what price?           --- open the doors and let the music flood in ---

https://soundcloud.com/spinnet
https://soundcloud.com/one-arc-degree
https://soundcloud.com/fabrics
yossi
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  72
Posted : Jun 28, 2004 21:40
might see u guys there, hope it`ll work out

if you want to be rich, u`ve got to be a bitch!
manic velocity

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Jun 29, 2004 01:22
The site isn't up yet...what's cookig guys??? R u gonna make it right or not?...cause the whole event is supposed to take place in less than a month...           ...Who knows what's inside your head??...
Have u ever seen your brain ?
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - Kaiafas Festival 2004 from 23-26 of July in Greece!!!
← Prev Page
5 6 7 8 9 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance