Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - It's ALIVE!! www.6362MetaForce.net is ON-LINE!!

1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

It's ALIVE!! www.6362MetaForce.net is ON-LINE!!

6362MetaForce
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  21
Posted : Aug 4, 2007 17:57
After months of hard work by our team in the US, Europe and India, we are happy to announce the launch of the 6362MetaForce website and on-line store!

Please visit us at soon at http://www.6362MetaForce.net !!!!

This is just the first stage in our creation of a full VIRTUAL FLEA MARKET of the Worldwide UNDERGROUND!!
Here you will find the following sections:

LISTEN
- A selection of psystomp CDs for sale from great labels like Parvati, Tantrumm, HSS, & Phreex Networx
- Our own new 6362MetaForce release “The Evolved Human Experience” for only US $10.00 !!!
- Downloadable tracks, EPs, and albums – all in WAV!!
- Artist pages with bios, photos, and links to tracks for psystomp and psychill artists who are part of the 6362MetaForce extended family!

SHOP:
- Music: CDs and downloads!
- A HUGE selection of LEATHER bags, backpacks, hip pouches, skirts, and other accessories from our base in India!!

LEARN:
- Information about the 6362MetaForce collective – members, philosophy, origins, and more!
- Information about psy culture and underground music

.....AND COMING SOON.....

- Full line of eco-friendly jewelry from Ecuador – rings, earrings, necklaces and more – for men and women!
- New Selection of psychill CDs! More Psystomp CDs!
- More tracks and albums for downloads!!!
- T-shirts and MORE!

We’ll be posting more news with our upcoming parties for the next months... Wishing you a great summer until we see you next!
If you have any questions about our new site, or you would like to be added to our email list, please contact us at info@6362MetaForce.net!

BOM BHOLENATH

6362MetaForce Family

http://www.6362MetaForce.net
http://www.myspace.net/6362MetaForce
http://tribes.tribe.net/6362MetaForce

FREE PARTY IN NYC’s EAST VILLAGE - Thursday , 23 August !!!

6362MetaForce :: http://www.6362MetaForce.net
SuKhush ( Altar Records ) :: http://www.facebook.com/pages/SuKhush-Project/196380341562
Email: info@6362MetaForce.net
bastardsamadhi

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Aug 4, 2007 19:10
"While the ‘full-on’ subgenre of trance nods its head to Shiva in his relaxed meditative form, psystomp artists celebrate the full spectrum and essence of Shiva

...*rolls eyes*

"Unlike other types of commercial “trance” or even what is now referred to as “psytrance” music, psystomp tracks include loops only underneath the main “action” of the track"

Yes, because other forms of music don't include "loops" (?) underneath the main "action" (?) of the track?

i should throw out all my music immediately and start purchasing this music that includes the background psychedelic loops that are not present in other forms of music! thnx!!!11!

"Unlike electro or downtempo music, a psychedelic element travels throughout psychill tracks that does not depend upon funky kicks or regular beats to maintain the sweetness and comfort of the chill-out journey"

Okay (?) because funky regular beats are inherently non-psychedelic? more logical inconsistency!

"Quality psystomp producers usually create their own signature kick to accompany their tracks, but generic kicks can also be added to tracks using trance production packages like Logic and Cubase."

Yes, because only quality psystomp producers create their own kicks. (???) everyone else uses DAW software to add generic kick drums... (???)

thanks for clearing that up!

"However, unlike in other forms of music, the bassline in a psystomp track provides a bed upon which increasingly psychedelic and complex layers of sound are added."

Yes, because all other forms of music besides 6362 (c) psystomp do not create complex layers of sound by adding to the "bed" of the bassline?

Thanks for clearing that up!

"Some DJs play MP3 or WAV files from their computers using technology such as Traktor or other packages, but 6362MetaForce™ does not support this type of performance"

Yes, but 6362 metaforce only supports "Live" "liveacts" who create music in ableton (or otherwise) by .... mixing N number of streams of WAV data? haha.

Thanks for clearing that up!

"“Morning music,” then, devolved into melodic “full-on”: a lighter version of trance resembling European tech-house"

full-on resembles tech-house? okay...?

thanks for the learnage, 6362!
KNOWING is HALF the Battle!

http://www.metanoiac.com/timinchina/images/yo_joes1.jpg

mubali
Mubali

Started Topics :  71
Posted : Aug 4, 2007 19:40
Ok... the audacity of the statements on the site really pissed me off to no end.... I'm really tired of this holier-than-thou attitude that I'm seeing. I'm curious to see if you really know what the hell you're talking about. Let's sit down in the studio and we can put your theories and ideas to the test.

This might be the most offensive thing I'll ever say, but Pull your head out of your ass! Just because you have either been to or are from India, doesn't mean you have any clue on what psychedelic music is supposed to be. You speak like you know all there is to know about psychedelic music, but the impression you give is akin to the hippies that turned into yuppies... I usually don't even allow myself to get worked about something so mundane, but the constant negative garbage you spew out with your words and actions really make me wonder about you guys.

It's one thing to think that the music that's coming out isn't what you want it to be, that's fine. I felt the same way when I started writing music, but to continually come in and cut down people without any regard to the individual psychedelic impression that people have is not only uncool, but severely egotistical. I'm sure that you feel you know what psychedelic music is, but you only can say what it is for you. I'm sure the music you'll put out will be good, but all the semantics on how it's made will only limit your talent pool and perhaps even alienate good artists that wouldn't mind releasing with you but disagree with how you regard other people and how they do what they do. If it's your goal to make a statement at the expense of others, good job... but remember, don't piss off your fan base or artist pool... Many of us don't like to be told we have no clue what we're doing...

So again, please remember that nobody's music is better than anyone else's in the grand scheme of things, it's just different. And different is always good, but not being an asshole.
          An Eagle may soar, but Weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.
6362MetaForce
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Aug 4, 2007 19:54
HeLLoooo....

We clearly state that the LEARN section is OUR BELIEFS... this is our website, not a definitive statement of the trance scene. We also state that in the PRIVACY STATEMENT - please have a closer look at our site before condemning us.

@ Mubali, you always tell us we're holier than thou... We've seen that on other websites as well, such as Tribe. Very sorry you feel that way, but you are entitled to your opinion.

Again, this is a 6362MetaForce website. We created this site to introduce people to the music we promote, our philosophy, the beliefs of the artists who form part of our collective, etc.

In no way do we insult other genres. Everyone is entitled to ROCK OUT to whatever music they love!! As for us ::: We LOVE PSYSTOMP!!!

If you don't like it, and you don't like us, you are of course entitled to write your opinions here. But it would be nice if you wouldn't assume we claim to be authorities of anything except our own beliefs. That is what we present to you on our website, after all! We do know what we stand for and what we believe in; and we do feel strongly about the roots of psytrance in Goa.

This is all clearly stated on our site.

And can we please ask that people refrain from rudeness on this forum. I think everyone has had enough of it - i.e.,
"Pull your head out of your ass! Just because you have either been to or are from India, doesn't mean you have any clue on what psychedelic music is supposed to be"

We never said any such thing. And there is nothing "NEGATIVE" on our site, so I'm not sure why you always read these things into anything we post......

Anyway - once again, our site is intended to introduce you to another side of trance.

If you're not interested, no worries !! Everyone enjoy your summer!!!!

BOM
SuKhush ( Altar Records ) :: http://www.facebook.com/pages/SuKhush-Project/196380341562
vishwaatmaaa

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Aug 4, 2007 20:12
If you look for negatives you will find them....I love how you state your so-called negatives on the site but fail to mention the clear neutral statements.

“Psychedelic music” is a vast category, encompassing everything from the Donovan & the Grateful Dead up to and beyond Terminator. " - from LEARN

"We can only do that by specializing in the kinds of music we truly love and believe in:
PSYSTOMP and PSYCHILL. "

another one for you Mubali- "In this section, 6362MetaForce™ introduces you to the terminology related to music production – both ‘cultural’ and technical. We include here our own bias and spin on some terms, but we represent all technical terms faithfully."

and finally from our Disclaimer in TERMS & CONDITIONS..
"Although 6362MetaForce has reviewed all of the text on this site for accuracy, the text included here represents the opinion of its authors. This information should not be construed to represent academic research, and should not be cited as an impartial source of facts."

and i would love to sit with you in a studio and exchange musical ideas ..send me a holler on our email anytime you are in NYC!!

BoM BoM!!

**DesTRucTioN is in PRoGReSsss.... WiLL adViSE on ReJuVENatiON.........**
V/A ' THe Evolved Human Experience is OUT NOW!! http://www.6362MetaForce.net

Mayhem On Mount 6362 with JAHBO - April 25th NYC...Worldwide Parvati Release Party
paradigm
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  54
Posted : Aug 4, 2007 22:15
ahh, so now were even further sub-dividing the "dark" style with yet another new sub-genre.
Does each label now need to define their own sound by calling it something new? Thats preety retarded, not to mention egotistical if you ask me.

as for Psychill. Sure hope you guys aint try to claim that as your own style.
That titles been around and in use for a loooong time.

Logical Light Music - SF
Straylight Productions -SF
Sound/Mind - Denver
Xcience - Midwest

mixes for dl at :
http://www.thehothouse.net/straylight/paradigm/index.htm

"He who ha-ha's last, ha-ha's best"
Danrennt98
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  35
Posted : Aug 4, 2007 22:16
I mean.. I have no opinion on this site, on this whole ongoing debate over metaforce stuff.. but it just seems like Metaforce can't make a single move without someone stomping all over them (no pun intended hah). Like vish getting added to the world bridge line-up.. why should that start an intense debate in a thread that has nothing to do with all that nonsense? Trance should have no politics involved, isn't that part of the reason we go to parties... to forget for a single moment about the crazy antics/politics of the world. Let them have their opinions and you all have your opinions. Like your mother might have said.. "if you don't have something nice to say don't say it at all."

Congrats and good luck with the new site..
Basilisk
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  168
Posted : Aug 4, 2007 23:54
Wow... that is quite a site design. Very nice work! I agree that some of what is written on the site is a bit goofy (to say the least) but that's your right... I appreciate that it is all presented cohesively (even if its an opinion I don't share, it is good to see an alternate perspective adequately fleshed out like this).

As an aside, I think you MetaForce people would win far more friends were you to dispose of phrases such as "unlike in other forms of music" and simply describe the attributes of the music you are writing about. Just a thought. I'll be back for the WAVs.
6362MetaForce
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Aug 5, 2007 03:20
@ Danrennt98 - many thanks for the kind words and support, whatever your views may be about our opinions and ideas!! We appreciate the positive energy. 6362MetaForce stopped posting on Isra for some time, due to the continual barrage of negativity - and frankly, the vulgarity - we were met with here.

We recognize that our views are a bit different than other North Americans - and, obviously, more connected to our experience in the older Goa scene - but we have come back to Isra because we don't want to let this negativity dictate our actions or shut down our belief in the possibility of unity in this scene.

& @ Basilisk... we thank you for the constructive criticism, which is well noted.

@ paradigm, we are not dividing "DARK". ... We don't like that name for night music - perhaps you already read that on our site, or in our many previous posts, here and elsewhere?? As for terminology, you pick your own::: it's the music that matters. We've created a site with prices and products geared toward making this music more accessible to stompers worldwide! That's the ultimate goal.

As a further note - we don't believe in divisions; we believe in appropriate descriptions for the musical genres, according to what we have experienced and what we would like to share with others. Of course - everything is our opinion, and that is why we created our own site to express our views. We also hoped it would give a better lens to others, to let you know what we are all about.

It's unfortunate that a few of you immediately read our intention as "divisive" - because that is as far from our goal as you can imagine.

Bottomline, we want to promote our music selectively so that its not just a big cluster of releases chosen randomly - and we plan to develop the site over time as a distinctive store. We wish to see all the artists featured on the store exposed to different communities as pushing artistic boundaries..(again, according to us - we never claim otherwise)!

Thank you all for making this effort fruitful for the wonderful artists who create this music - by placing the first orders on the site for CDs and Downloads...!! That is wonderful to see.

We hope you enjoy listening them!! Lots more coming your way....

boM boM!!!!

Bob Lob Law
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  18
Posted : Aug 5, 2007 04:13
and i dont care what anyone here thinks of me or of any issues i might have had with metaforce in the past,with every one of their "advertizing" posts they r prooving to us more and more whio they are and whats their plan!!!!
          It is my FIRM BELIEF that it is a mistake to hold FIRM BELIEFS.

"GOD SAVE US FROM RELIGION".
Oran
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Aug 5, 2007 15:27
Quote:

On 2007-08-05 03:20, 6362MetaForce wrote:
6362MetaForce stopped posting on Isra for some time, due to the continual barrage of negativity - and frankly, the vulgarity - we were met with here.

we have come back to Isra because we don't want to let this negativity dictate our actions or shut down our belief in the possibility of unity in this scene.

The truth is you just came back here to spam the entire forum with your new "buisness"..so with all the bullshit and the "dirty" talks about IsraTrance it seems you need us more than you whould like to admit..

You can maybe manipulate some ppl on this forum but we know who you are..

Now feel free to unlish your great "newspaper writing style"upon me and give me a reason to ban you and all your usernames out of here for good!          Always agressive never progressive.
miEtek

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Aug 5, 2007 20:03
haha well said Oran           na kopcu Kosciuszki za sterami Komandor.OrZech..
Pavel
Troll

Started Topics :  312
Posted : Aug 5, 2007 23:16
Psystomp? Nice... Another sub genre for me to hate.           Everyone in the world is doing something without me
mubali
Mubali

Started Topics :  71
Posted : Aug 6, 2007 00:55
First of all, I feel I should apologise for the language I used in the previous post. You of course are entitled to your opinion, much as I am. I personally feel that the way you present your arguments at times can be quite offensive, and if you know me well you know it's kinda difficult to really upset me. In the end, even inflammatory remarks create attention and as they say in the entertainment industry, even bad publicity is good publicity. I feel that the approach that you guys use in your written communication can be a little preachy and aggressive, and that's what I was really trying to get across... I really don't have anything against you personally, in fact the times we've seen each other we've had nice conversations. I may not agree with your mission statement, however I will defend your right to make it, and hope that we can eventually educate each other in our personal beliefs and come to a common ground. So in conclusion, congrats on getting your website up and running. As for the further name separation, call it whatever you want as long as you dance to it... In fact, I think I'm gonna change the term of what I make to blackadelic....           An Eagle may soar, but Weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.
famiable
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Aug 6, 2007 02:52
Quote:

On 2007-08-06 00:55, mubali wrote:
In fact, I think I'm gonna change the term of what I make to blackadelic....

FOTFLMAO..!!!:):) whats up with the new names for genres..as if we dont have enough
already?? I do like mubali's genre if wants to create a new one for sure:P           You may think you can fly..but you better not try :)
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - It's ALIVE!! www.6362MetaForce.net is ON-LINE!!

1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance