Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - It's ALIVE!! www.6362MetaForce.net is ON-LINE!!
← Prev Page
1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

It's ALIVE!! www.6362MetaForce.net is ON-LINE!!

OpenSourceCode
Datavore

Started Topics :  26
Posted : Aug 6, 2007 07:51
wait, Mubali's black?

ocelot
ocelot

Started Topics :  94
Posted : Aug 6, 2007 15:28
never can miss a good chance to bag on
metafarce or were those metafarts? - rachel and vish earn their poor ratings the old fashioned way-
people (like me for example) like to talk badly about them because they are mean and ruthless...
save your pity for WELL intentioned fools.

Quote:

On 2007-08-04 22:16, Danrennt98 wrote:
I mean.. I have no opinion on this site, on this whole ongoing debate over metaforce stuff.. but it just seems like Metaforce can't make a single move without someone stomping all over them (no pun intended hah). Like vish getting added to the world bridge line-up.. why should that start an intense debate in a thread that has nothing to do with all that nonsense? Trance should have no politics involved, isn't that part of the reason we go to parties... to forget for a single moment about the crazy antics/politics of the world. Let them have their opinions and you all have your opinions. Like your mother might have said.. "if you don't have something nice to say don't say it at all."

Congrats and good luck with the new site..

savina
the Gravedancers

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Aug 6, 2007 18:12
All the best Metaforce, the website is just amazing!!! Congrats and keep always the good work and nice spirit. don´t care about the sick ppl that is always around trying to figure when the others are making good things!

Im proud to work with u and to be a part of ur family!!!!

All my support from Venezuela!!!

Hugz!

Savi.-
Yidam
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  144
Posted : Aug 6, 2007 20:49
Quote:

On 2007-08-05 15:27, Oran wrote:
Quote:

On 2007-08-05 03:20, 6362MetaForce wrote:
6362MetaForce stopped posting on Isra for some time, due to the continual barrage of negativity - and frankly, the vulgarity - we were met with here.

we have come back to Isra because we don't want to let this negativity dictate our actions or shut down our belief in the possibility of unity in this scene.

The truth is you just came back here to spam the entire forum with your new "buisness"..so with all the bullshit and the "dirty" talks about IsraTrance it seems you need us more than you whould like to admit..

You can maybe manipulate some ppl on this forum but we know who you are..

Now feel free to unlish your great "newspaper writing style"upon me and give me a reason to ban you and all your usernames out of here for good!

That reply has reduced my respect for this mods like you to an all time low. Childish and Shameful. Threats?!!?! YOU GUYS CREATE POLITICS! USE THE PM!!!!!!

News Flash. This forum is all about promotion! And thats exactly why Metaforce is back here. And frankly I'd rather read their "newspaper writing style" (?? lol) than all the "killaaarghs"

Metaforce's reasons for coming back to isra is also another load of crap. Unity of the scene ? Even with all the scorpions ? blah! blah! blah! You guys have been doing your thing long enough to know where you stand. Why are you trying the peace-love-unity route? Please stick to what you do best.

... as for the webpage. One of the better designed psy sites I've seen. Looks like it'll do very well. I think some credit goes to the designer Ju. Was surprised to see no mention of him.

thegooddale
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  26
Posted : Aug 6, 2007 21:01
Quote:

Unity of the scene ? Even with all the scorpions ?

Wait... The Scorpions are making psytrance now... Killllaaarrrggghhh!!!
http://img.mp3sugar.com/artist/artist_152.jpg
Yidam
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Aug 6, 2007 21:26
Quote:

On 2007-08-06 21:01, thegooddale wrote:
Quote:

PSYSTOMP man! Get with the program
D-Alien
Oxidelic

Started Topics :  51
Posted : Aug 6, 2007 21:36
Great design. A lot of greetings and luck to 6362Metaforce family.

Stay cool!
          Sound:
www.myspace.com/oxidelic
www.myspace.com/setanicmusic
Image:
www.antumbra-studio.com
vegetal
Vegetal/Peacespect

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Aug 6, 2007 22:47
Quote:

On 2007-08-06 00:55, mubali wrote:
In fact, I think I'm gonna change the term of what I make to blackadelic....

LOLZ, may i please add the "skeet skeet"-trance genre

Quote:

Quote:

On 2007-08-06 21:01, thegooddale wrote:

ROFLMAO

Demand recognition for the Armenian genocide 1915
http://www.devilsmindrecords.org/
http://www.myspace.com/vegetalmusic
http://www.checkpoint-music.com/
konvndrvm
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  33
Posted : Aug 9, 2007 13:54
Quote:

On 2007-08-06 15:28, ocelot wrote:

save your pity for WELL intentioned fools.

Like me!!!!!!!

Sorry to see more mud being flung @ ya'll (and about such petty stuff too!)
But, Goodluck Rachel&Vish (Rip it up at WB y0)!

And, GGGRRREEEAATTT SITE.... props to Ju!

It's Out of..... SITE!

p.s. I have no problem with the term 'PsyStomp' or PsyChill (@Paradigm I dont think they ever said they coined the term bro) OR the fact that they think full-on somewhat resembles tech-house or whatever the site said. WHO CARES ANYWAYS!!! JESUS MARY MOHAMMED!!! Words and genres and definitions are a TERRIBLE catalyst for expression. IT'S ALL ABOUT THE MUSIC, AND THE LOVEVIBE. And right now in the psyscene both are in the outhouse, and the future is looking grim (in SF ESPECIALLY-holysmokes)

Quit the hatin' and debatin' already. Spread the P.L.U.R. (Or have you completely forgotten what this means?) LIKE BUTTER/margerine/vegan-friendly alternative

peace out.
NeuroNympho
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  15
Posted : Aug 9, 2007 17:57
I was hoping this thread was snuffed out but I guess some people really have nothing better to do. If one loathes Metaforce so much than why contribute more of your time to them by constantly speaking and thinking about them?By this point in the MF show down, I think Rach and Vish are actually flattered! LOL!

At the same time, people can also have an opinion and critiques but there really is no need for public attacks.

I think the site looks great and they've put a lot of hard work into it. I especially like the section where it reviews Hindu symbolism in trance culture, in my opinion, I think it's important. Good luck to you two
relezionizova

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Aug 10, 2007 04:57
Quote:

...I especially like the section where it reviews Hindu symbolism in trance culture, in my opinion, I think it's important. Good luck to you two

what is not commercialized this days ?           protect your soul, not your believe, neither your tribe!

reveal the forbidden mistery !
Zman
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Aug 10, 2007 15:48
Quote:

On 2007-08-06 20:49, Yidam wrote:
You guys have been doing your thing long enough to know where you stand. Why are you trying the peace-love-unity route? Please stick to what you do best.

haha good one varun bhai ji
*Karma Cola*
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  113
Posted : Aug 11, 2007 03:09
[quote]
On 2007-08-06 20:49, Yidam wrote:
Quote:

News Flash. This forum is all about promotion! And thats exactly why Metaforce is back here. And frankly I'd rather read their "newspaper writing style" (?? lol) than all the "killaaarghs"

agreed...and good luck with the future everybody.           ~*** You can tell By the way i use my walk, Im a woman's man, No time to Talk***~
Yidam
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Aug 11, 2007 05:57
Quote:

On 2007-08-10 15:48, zmandan wrote:

haha good one varun bhai ji

hoho good one paw bhaji
maximjou
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  39
Posted : Aug 11, 2007 08:31
nice site guys but, did you guys hire someone to type all the bull on there i mean lol
-"6362MetaForce™ believes, however, that we are the masters of the doors of our minds, and we can open them at will – without an external boost to our physical bodies – and the music and artists we promote lead us through those open doors."

so why are you all on acid then? just curious

"In psystomp, “Live” means that the producer creates music in front of the audience, in the same way that a rock band might play a song for a crowd. For a live set, a producer will pre-program the kick, bass and several other lines of each track".

never seen it done, and if you pre-program how is it live i still dont understand?

im a nice guy and wish you all the best but stop making up stupid stuff , that as you read you cant help but laugh

Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - It's ALIVE!! www.6362MetaForce.net is ON-LINE!!
← Prev Page
1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance