Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - ISRATRANCE GATHERING 2005?
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

ISRATRANCE GATHERING 2005?

epsilon_iridani

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Jun 28, 2004 20:52
Quote:

On 2004-06-28 17:22, Dr. Borris wrote:

Epsilon, how much would you be willing to spend to travel to such an event, and how much would your friends be wiling? can we expect 2000 people to come? when at least half of them have to spend over 500$ on transportation to the event?
The trance scene is not as financially strong as it used to be. most people nowdays choose one festival to go to each year. will they choose the Isratrance gathering???

Nice one Dr Borris, ever the pragmatist!

being truthful with my finances - i would fork out, say £500 pounds (or 750.00 euros / 915.00 dollars) on the whole gathering (inc flight & enTRANCE!) even tho, Dr Borris i spent once at solaluna2001 over £1000 (or $1820 / 1500 euro!) for the entire festival & flight!! But it was a truly mind bending, cosmic event for me, so i accepted the monetary loss because it wasnt important for me
I think you'll find that there are a lot of people (here) who will spend money to come to an event-if the line up/location/reason is worth it...im working my ass off now to enjoy the summer because that is important for me!!
does anyone else feel the same?

<<(bom)>>           It is by will alone I set my mind in
motion.
It is by the juice of Sapho that thoughts
acquire speed -
The lips acquire stains -
The stains become a warning - blah, blah , blah!
elemental

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Jun 30, 2004 12:49
i think this is a wonderful crazy beutiful idea its for i dont go to parties,just festivals!
mmmm
vector_0
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  113
Posted : Jun 30, 2004 18:12
yeah good point, i guess the artists have bills to pay.....but depending on when the party was and who was playing, i think i'd save up the money. i've been dying to go somewhere interesting (i've only been out of the country once....and that was to canada) and i'll be graduating from college next year.
Janosch
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Jul 1, 2004 01:43
Hey buddie this is an amazing idea!:)

I'd suggest to hold the party in our liberal country - we're neutral and as we have a huge amount of parties here I think it is not impossible at all...

Moreover we're very central in europe, aren't we?;)

I'll have my eyes open for a nice location           >>>HoLy NuDiTy<<<
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - ISRATRANCE GATHERING 2005?
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance