Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Promotional Releases - IsraTrance Forum FREE Compilation

1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

IsraTrance Forum FREE Compilation

full_on
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  279
Posted : Dec 5, 2008 18:26:14
We are proud to announce the first IsraTrance Forum FREE Compilation.

The IsraTrance forum community brings these FREE unreleased tracks from many psy-related genres available for free in the highest possible quality.

The tracks were produced by experienced artists which are IsraTrancers, the music speaks for itself in the languages of ambient, minimal, progressive, full on, dark and even goa, the diversity of this compilation reflects the diversity of cultures, tastes and opinions we find daily at IsraTrance.

This is a gift from the IsraTrancers to the psytrance community. Enjoy!

Track List:
01. OOOD - Alpha Relaxation (edit)
02. Aerospace feat. K-Pax - Drops - 132 bpm
03. Kino Oko - Skillfully Oratory - 135 bpm
04. N.A.S.A. - Addicted To Sin - 135 bpm
05. Minimal Criminal - Mr. Miyagi - 135 bpm
06. Sensient - 3rd Dimension - 137 bpm
07. Hujaboy - Too Much Too Soon - 140 bpm
08. E-Jekt - Commited - 145 bpm
09. Mubali - Line of Rationality - 147 bpm
10. Filteria - The Snail Keeps Crawling... - 145 bpm

2 minutes samples:
http://www.fullonline.org/samples_mp3/mp3_2min_samples.rar

E-flyer with samples and download links:
http://forum.isratrance.com/Compilation/

E-flyer will be out soon. The music will be available for free in .wav, .flac and .mp3.

Some words about the music:

OOOD delivers an ambient/chill tune that sets the vibe of the compilation with a beatless journey... These guys are involved in two of the hottest psy acts these days, Voice of Cod and OOOD. Their Alpha Relaxation represents the peaceful moments in an otherwise thrilling compilation.

Aerospace and K-Pax drop the first beat, bringing us to the realms of progressive psytrance. Their track is well crafted, nice bass and will please the dance floor whenever played. Very much on the lines of Aerospace’s second album Elevation and this recent remix album Reformed, just a little slower. Pumpy for its 132 bpm.

Kino Oko, half of the highly acclaimed Bigwigs and also well-known for his own project, demonstrate his Skillfully Oratory in this impressive track. Following the line of the I_don’t_have_a_clue_about_how_to_classify_it trance, characteristic of his music, this track is sweet and lovely. One of my favorites.

N.A.S.A. track is an excellent example of good progressive psytrance. Not too fast but steady, nice atmospheres and development, good taste in the choice of effects. Good one IMO.

Minimal Criminal presents us Mr. Miyagi, who is probably not in a good mood, cause these bass lines sound very nightish, and the track is more packed than the usual minimal stuff. A really weird and wicked night tune that surprises by its effectiveness on the floor.

The Sensient is faster than his usual, and also the longest track in this compilation. Displaying many minimal characteristics and the natural Sensient sound, this track showcases Tim’s expertise in blending sounds together. The ending is very peculiar.

We get into the serious full on territory with Hujaboy one of the most respected producers in the genre, and this track shows why. This beauty is a perfect example of how to bang the floor at low bpm. It has everything, straight bass lines, funny samples, smooth development, incredible build up, intense climax and more... Did I mention it is one of my favorites here? Definitely.

The E-Jekt track keeps on a similar line: serious music relying on steadiness and well placed elements to keep the energy level. Not cheesy melodies or annoying breaks, but good flow.

Mubali was the artist responsible to drop a pinch of darkness in the compilation, as his track is here to represent the dark side of psytrance. This night time tune grabs me for its flow and weirdness, but not randomness, which is very important. I like it.

Filteria closes this compilation with The Snail Keeps Crawling..., a sequel to his debut’s tune “The Snuggling Snail”. Since we’re talking about Filteria, this is definitely a GOA-like tune, possessing almost 10 minutes of melodic layers, uplifting vibes and even a change in key near the middle. This is another favorite track, I tried it at the dance floor and the crowd was like: WTF was that?!? Intense track and excellent closer for this album!

All tracks in this release were mastered by Colin OOOD, a member of our community who took a special role in this project as the sound engineer who mastered it and a member of the OOOD project, which track was one of the first to be selected for this project.

I also would like to thank Swaroop SGDesigns for the cover great artwork ( http://www.sgdesigns.co.uk ). Please check it!

Cover small:
http://www.fullonline.org/images/Isratrance_cover_512.png

Cover full resolution:
http://www.fullonline.org/images/Isratrance_cover_full.png

I’d like to thank everyone involved in this project, particularly Rik who was mysteriously abducted during the course of this project. If anyone has news about him please let me know.

This is a gift from the IsraTrancers to the psytrance community. Enjoy!
Respect!
...Be gentle with the earth...
...Dance like nobody's watching...
...I don't mind not going to Heaven, as long as they've got Coffee in Hell...
labyrinth
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  37
Posted : Dec 5, 2008 18:36
nice one! some great producers across the board. when will this be available? many thanks isra!           Ovnimoon Records
http://soundcloud.com/labyr1nth
http://facebook.com/labyr1nth
http://labyr1nth.com
CRX(HSS Records)
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  97
Posted : Dec 5, 2008 19:07

all the best with this initiative
looking forward to hear what the forum has to share
keep it up
          Helicon Sounds Music
www.hssr.gr
a3k
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  269
Posted : Dec 5, 2008 19:12
the music is very good i can tell you
kino oko tune is a monster track - i just love it
mubali also rocks the house, and filteria is simply old skool - recomended.
the rest of the tunes i have heard it and it will be of pleasing to many trancers
just wait and see.
thanks to all the people who have been working on this baby.producers, artwork artist, and to Napo (full on) who, in my opinion, has been the main energizer for this compilation to see day light!
|RoYeC|
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  31
Posted : Dec 5, 2008 19:50
wowowow congradulation ISRATRANCE familly

maybe this will be the beginning of a new label

waitting for my copy           -=[PsYcHeDeL|C Music it's Fantastic]=- |RoYeC|
J
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  193
Posted : Dec 5, 2008 20:07
This is for sure gonna become a monster release.
All tracks are just brilliant.

Lots of different styles cooked up together.

Cangratulation to everyone involved in this masterpiece.
Artists (specially to Colin for the mastering), cover designers, Mods.

Not to mention, full-on.
Cause not of this would have happened if it wasn't for him.

So Napo, hats of for you!!

Stay tunned. You won't regret it.
Fria Tantrumm

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Dec 6, 2008 02:27
Nice one isra team The tracklist encompasses all kinds of Trance and this is very unusual and a great idea.           **************************************
Fractal Cowboys : Post Singularity COMING SOON :)
Orestis : Recursice Consciousness OUT
Psykovsky: Na Ve Ka is OUT!
duyoush
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  164
Posted : Dec 6, 2008 02:58
Good Luck

Cheers           "The external world became changed as in a dream and colors became more glowing.When the eyes were closed,colored pictures flashed past in a quickly changing kaleidoscope.what had caused this condition?"
Albert Hofmann Laboratory Notes (1943)
V3NOM
Inactive User

Started Topics :  131
Posted : Dec 6, 2008 04:54
awesome! nice list of muso's! thanks all involved           I hate you, you hate me, we are all so hap hap happy!
shroomz
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  31
Posted : Dec 6, 2008 05:30
Awesome and thanks for everything for all the years I have been here ...

'Let's meet on the Otherworld - let's speak about the unspeakable'
Colin OOOD
OOOD/Voice of Cod

Started Topics :  95
Posted : Dec 6, 2008 05:46
omg I don't believe it...

FINALLY!

Firstly hats off and RESPECT! to full_on for pulling the whole thing together. It's been a long journey. Napo, you have the patience of a saint and the persistence of... well, the persistence of a research scientist I guess. God knows how you manage it with all the coffee you drink, but I'm glad you do. You rock.

Check out that list of artists! It's fantastic to be in such good company. There are some excellent tunes on this compilation... the Sensient and Hujaboy tracks I especially like. It's quite a surprise for Alpha Relaxation to be Track 1, I thought the formula was for the chillout track to be last?           Mastering - http://mastering.OOOD.net :: www.is.gd/mastering
OOOD 5th album 'You Think You Are' - www.is.gd/tobuyoood :: www.OOOD.net
www.facebook.com/OOOD.music :: www.soundcloud.com/oood
Contact for bookings/mastering - colin@oood.net
Balcannibal
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Dec 6, 2008 07:26
WoW, very nice initiative, cool idea to gather together all these wicked players for a 10th year celebration

RESPECT ang keep going all the way israteamates

BOOOOM
Basilisk
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  168
Posted : Dec 6, 2008 07:38
Awesome! I am so glad to see this taking shape.
mk47
Inactive User

Started Topics :  118
Posted : Dec 6, 2008 10:01
nice , when can we get it ?
Braindrop
Braindrop

Started Topics :  140
Posted : Dec 6, 2008 11:22
This is why i say.. i Love Isra !
          www.braindrop.in
Trance Forum » » Forum  Promotional Releases - IsraTrance Forum FREE Compilation

1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance