Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Inner Action - Liquid Hologram (Procyon 2005)

1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Inner Action - Liquid Hologram (Procyon 2005)

PKS
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  75
Posted : Oct 26, 2005 19:04
Procyon Records based in Budapest, Hungary, keeps pushing out full on psytrance, mostly of the melodic kind, but in a night time way. Here with their third release which is the first artist album on this label. A duo called Inner Action (Roy Engel & Nico Shahaf) from Barcelona, Spain. They have previously released several tracks on various compilations, on labels such as Neurobiotic, Pukka Music, 3D Vision and Mind Control. Here they are finally out with their debut album.

Inner Action “Liquid Hologram” Procyon Records 2005 (PROCYCD003)

1. Liquid Hologram
2. Inside
3. Crazy Sequence
4. The Future Is Now
5. Private Party
6. Electronic Shadow
7. Blast
8. The Vision
9. Silver Stone

Here is something for those of you who want something fast, intense and totally full on. This is not the usual darkpsy style, still definitely something for the night. Quite melodic, but in a rough way. Far away from cheese or any clubby influences like we get on a lot of full on releases these days. Here we get the style you will find on labels such as 3D Vision. Massive tracks with full on power from beginning to end. Some of these tracks have a lot of “take offs”, just like GMS usually deliver. Track 5 is made together with another 3D Vision artist, Central Processing Unit (Samy Guediche). Still, this track goes the same direction. My favourite track on this compilation is track 7 (Blast), which has a pretty hypnotic melody that should fit perfect on the dance floors worldwide in the late hours. Also the last track on the album is pretty nice. I missed some more variation between the tracks, because here you get the same full on style in all the tracks.

The debut album by Inner Action is something for those of you who like the full on style you find on 3D Vision. Nine powerfull tracks that will for sure work on the full on dancefloors, luckily without too fluffy ingredients. Not too many new ideas here, but nice to see some psytrance coming out of Spain.
PKS

More reviews at:

http://www.trance.net           CHILL TRIBE
CTRCD01 QUALITY RELAXATION
CTRCD02 RELAXED JOURNEYS
CTRCD03 EAR PLEASURE
CTRCD04 WOMBATMUSIC - Shameful Silence
CTRCD05 POLYPLOID - Grow Your Own
CTRCD06 IAN ION - Gringo Locomotion
CTRCD07 SUNKINGS - Before We Die
Fugga
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  23
Posted : Oct 28, 2005 08:09
looking foward to this... arrives soon
Greennun

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Oct 29, 2005 17:12
Full on good powerful music,has the influence of gms,frequency surfers etc, every track is well constructed and not too morning like.A good buy though.
V a R u n
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  25
Posted : Oct 31, 2005 13:23
This is truly a MASSIVE release by procyon and a must have for every morning fan ..
Music is nice and powerful , well structured , good production also ..
Most of the tracks are dancelfoor blasters !! Very happy with this cd
My favourites are 1,2,3,4,8 and 9 ..
Thankyou Procyon , Big boom n Respect to the Inneraction boys , keep up the solid work !

boom~
SoNiCbOmBeR

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Nov 3, 2005 19:30
the private party trk kiks ass
Surrender
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  506
Posted : Nov 3, 2005 20:07
i think its a good debut cd from the 2 because there is room for improvement, but i recognize the potential they have. inner action are students of CPU and it shows, the sounds are similar and the breakdown ideas are emulated as well. yet, they definately have their twist on his style. somewhere between cpu and israeli full is inner action. the tracks that standout for me are Private Party and Blast. all tracks will work on the floor, i tested some already and they do well.... its just some i think some ideas could be developed better and the work can be neater and less repetative. the choice of vocal samples is quite good and trippy. good job, could be better though.
          "On the other hand, you have different fingers."
http://myspace.com/gadimon
bennnnnn
Planet B.E.N.

Started Topics :  37
Posted : Nov 8, 2005 15:39
yes its a fantastic album!!

all the best to roy&nico....

waiting for the next album

WWWPLANET-BEN.NET
WWW.PLANET-BEN.JP
bass system

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Nov 8, 2005 16:32
nothing speciel here.i find this album borring,
they used the same sounds in all tracks!!
all tracks sounds the same for me!!
Osher (Ananda Shake)
Ananda Shake

Started Topics :  22
Posted : Nov 8, 2005 18:07
imazing album realy like it totaly blasting music...!           New Album Coming Soon Ananda Shake - Inside The Sound.
Acidhive
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  76
Posted : Nov 8, 2005 18:26
Quote:

On 2005-11-08 16:32, bass system wrote:
nothing speciel here.i find this album borring,
they used the same sounds in all tracks!!
all tracks sounds the same for me!!

I agree. Nothing special at all. This is one of those groups where you find one track on a compilation likeable enough, but a whole album of this is just too much. This is getting way too much attention IMO, especially considering there are better releases out there than this. Oh well, matters of taste again. Better not touch those. Anyway, it's not my cup of tea, but that is something you will have guessed by now.           "Subconscious unravels at the point of death, and all time it has known erupts into a moment. As death extinguishes us, so we become it."

[Esoteric: Subconscious Dissolution Into The Continuum]
Bardak

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Nov 8, 2005 19:47
i really dont understand this,why making an all album with same tracks over & over!!!
all tracks sounds like a typical israeli full on with same formula & sounds in all tracks....

sorry....i pass this one! 2/10
sundrop
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  20
Posted : Nov 9, 2005 01:23
I bought this album because of InnerActions song on "Killers Inc"! Unfortunately none of the tunes here match that amazin tune. There are some worthy songs here tho!
Bio Genesis
Bio Genesis

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Nov 9, 2005 18:12
I think this is a Killa debut album by the Inner Action duo; high quality production, powerfull leads, and phat basslines.

fav. tracks are : Private Party, Electronic Shadow, and Blast

Keep up the good work, cant wait to hear what your cooking next

best of luck to Roy & Nico
Starspine
Bent Sentient

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Nov 9, 2005 18:12
Fullon blasting tunes for peak times of parties. In my opinion if you want something that stands out of the set a bit somewhere then one of the tracks from the album will work nicely. The Private Party track is a winner for sure.

Great debut album for talented newcomers. I think we will be hearing some great stuff from them in future.
Mandala Records
Mandala Records

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Nov 9, 2005 18:25
Hello Roy & Nico,
greeeeeeeetings for your killllllllller 1st Album
I appreciate your music, your serious work so i support you I wish you all the best for the future
Keep the vibes

Dj Greg - G*Point - MANDALA Rec.- Fr.
mandalarecords@hotmail.fr
www.mandalarecords.org
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Inner Action - Liquid Hologram (Procyon 2005)

1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance