Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Infected Mushroom In the ULTRA MUSIC Festival in 2006
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Infected Mushroom In the ULTRA MUSIC Festival in 2006

pH_
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Mar 20, 2006 05:43
hmmm 1 hour to fit IM, Sentient and Allen? yikes i hope it is not so!

1 hour is not enough to pop my first show cherry!!!

oh well... life gives you lemons you make lemonade.. 1 hour or 1 minute it will be great see you all there
TranceMiami

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Mar 20, 2006 08:08
Quote:

On 2006-03-20 05:43, pH_ wrote:
hmmm 1 hour to fit IM, Sentient and Allen? yikes i hope it is not so!

1 hour is not enough to pop my first show cherry!!!

oh well... life gives you lemons you make lemonade.. 1 hour or 1 minute it will be great see you all there

Infected Mushroom is playing LIVE for over an hour on The Ultra Stage. The psy-sunset is over two hours of powerful cutting edge muzik!!! Want to thank all who have really gone out of there way to help our scene progress (you know who you are)! Ticket sales are through the roof and we are expecting over 50 000 dance music fanatics to drop into Miami for a once in a lifetime experience!!! Set times will be released as the weekend draws near...

Respect,
dc
Set times will be released as the weekend draws near.
famiable
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Mar 23, 2006 04:58
Sorry to say that its a rip off for people who are going to Ultra to listen to Psy considering the ticket price!!

offthenutboom
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  55
Posted : Mar 23, 2006 17:22
I think it is also a problem for some ppl who have been preparing to play a set for... maybe a month and a half and have purchase maybe $600+ in music and gets to play two or three tracks.

However on the positive light, it is an informal for ppl who do not know anything about trance. Defenitelly not representative of a true event, but more like a promotional sampler/showcase. Yes I am an optimist sometimes.
BrianH

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Mar 23, 2006 19:56
Quote:

On 2006-03-23 04:58, famiable wrote:
Sorry to say that its a rip off for people who are going to Ultra to listen to Psy considering the ticket price!!

If you can't find someone outside of psy at Ultra that you like, your tastes are too narrow.
rich
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  103
Posted : Mar 23, 2006 20:30
Quote:

On 2006-03-23 19:56, BrianH wrote:
Quote:

If you can't find someone outside of psy at Ultra that you like, your tastes are too narrow.

word
famiable
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Mar 24, 2006 05:10
Quote:

On 2006-03-23 20:30, rich wrote:
Quote:

On 2006-03-23 19:56, BrianH wrote:
Quote:

word

Please read my statement once again:) I wrote that for people who assumed that the Psy stage would last for the whole time of the festival and were going there because of the psy stage..not knowing that its only for 2 hrs as has been later notified..dont need to get aggressive over some criticism.!!           You may think you can fly..but you better not try :)
ohminflight

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Mar 24, 2006 09:03
Can't wait 'til Ultra - but why, oh why, is IM playing at such a lame time? 3:00?
offthenutboom
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Mar 25, 2006 00:32
Hey call me ohm to meet.
Psychotic Pharmacist

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Mar 25, 2006 01:08
Getting ready to head out!!! Itis going to be great to finaly see Psytrance at Ultra!!!!! ( NO,INFECTED MUSHROOM DOESNT COUNT! ) I'm happy it's there, if even for a short time. Cant wait to see you all again, I was at the Neuromotor party. Psyman with the yellow shirt, Offthenutboom ( I think you are Arjuna? ), and Allan who kicked ASS! See you all there!
PEACE           AUDIO VIRUS ( DJ )
Tampa, FL
ohminflight

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Mar 26, 2006 19:52
Hey, IM did a rockin set to a pumped dance floor....and the psytrance sunset people were awesome (go Arjuna!). Don't know about you all but I had an awesome time - hopefully my sunburn will heal soon... Thanks to all the people that made it happen.
offthenutboom
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Mar 26, 2006 21:31
Me too. Organization of the whole event was impecable. The music mind blowing. Local talent was represented. Soooo much to see so little time. I got to see part of adam beyer and mistress barbara + some house. Infected did their thing... who was that guitar player, he rocked it!!

All in all thanks Trance Miami. Even it it was 20 minute sets, it was a great chance to have psy trance represented in this festival. It would have been cool to have it all day long, but for this first time it was great as it was
Psychotic Pharmacist

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Mar 27, 2006 23:52
Well, I must now eat my words. INFECTED MUSHROOM kicked some ass! MUCH better than last year! They were much harder this year, and the crowed loved them. Last year everyone was standing around while they played. We met them backstage and talked about them getting harder, they were cool. The layout to this party was also much better this year. This party was F' N awesome!!! Thanks to Trance Miami for getting us some Psytrance, if even for only a couple hours. Hopefully next year we'll have a whole room!
PEACE           AUDIO VIRUS ( DJ )
Tampa, FL
TranceMiami

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Mar 30, 2006 00:32
Really happy to hear you all had a good time!!! We had a record amount of attendes this year at Ultra..Over 55 000!!! Thanks to all those who helped us organize this beast and to those who rocked he decks. It was a great day for dance music in America as it shows that electronic music is alive and well here!!!

I have a date with Infected coming up. Miami, Tampa or Orlando? any suggestions?

Respect!
pH_
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Mar 31, 2006 05:09
i'm very fucking pissed right now....

i went down to miami with my cousin (a girl) and her friend (also a girl).. which means instead of going to ultra the whole day we went to the beach (because the "good" people only play at night........) that said i missed infected and 99% of the sunset thing. i think next time i go down alone i cried when i saw infected played 3 hours earlier..

i did catch prodigy, pvd, oakenfold and dieselboy. prodigy was so-so... the crowd was fucking retarded. pushing all over the place, people cutting through, people jumping around when your packed like sardenes. not cool at all. what can i say about pvd or oakenfold, not my cup of tea.

diselboy rocked though atleast that made it worthwhile... wicked shit...... but of course it is "too fast" to dance and my cousin didnt want to stay....

for a first event experience, i give it a big F not because the lineup or anything, just a very shitty experience missing every single artist you wanted to see because the rest of the group wanted to tan/shop

that's my rant !!! cya
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Infected Mushroom In the ULTRA MUSIC Festival in 2006
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance