Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Infected Mushroom In the ULTRA MUSIC Festival in 2006
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Infected Mushroom In the ULTRA MUSIC Festival in 2006

FaceHead
FaceHead

Started Topics :  129
Posted : Jan 16, 2006 14:32
...it must be a steaming pile of duck
-chuck-
FaceHead
FaceHead

Posted : Jan 16, 2006 14:46
even with the best psytrance artists this isnt a good setting for the vibes id much rather be stomping away to some underground shit in the mud somewhere. than standing with my arms crossed listening to one of my favorites while standing in a pile of rum smelling vomit riddled with e-pills. Im sorry it really doesnt matter to me if the artists arent sell outs here because the eventisnt arranged for the people its arranged to make a profit there are no vibes just dollar signs flying through the air no connection with nature no connection with people plus did I read right when it said its at spring break? this will bring a whole slew of americas finest drunken jocks looking for a wet t-shirt contest and drunken sluts looking to be in one. This is all fine and good if you are just looking to find someone to dry hump. Events like this have never sat well with me I dont think psytrace belongs within a 5 mile radius of this event. this is just my opinion. but still i am curious about these worldwide psytrance artists an producers.
*Karma Cola*
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  113
Posted : Jan 16, 2006 19:36
Hey i got a question for you guys...

You think we'd better appreciate music like say 'house' or 'trance'(pvd, Timo) if it was played in a smaller, more underground location. You know with some doofers present, just like a Naked Tourist gig or a Logic Bomb gig etc.
My sister loves Armand van Buuren right, and she really looks fwd to wearin somethin neon, poppin some shit and dancin away in a huge club with her pals . I think the environment plays as big a part in this as the music.
Doesnt mean we shud all listen to stuff in dark dingy corners, but even stuff like Silicon Sound needs a good environment. I dunno if i cud enjoy SS at a place like Ultra.

you guys get my drift??
          ~*** You can tell By the way i use my walk, Im a woman's man, No time to Talk***~
offthenutboom
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  55
Posted : Jan 17, 2006 04:31
Again and again. I have been wanting to do a small trance stage @ Ultra. A while back Blue Mushroom did it and it was a great experience. I mean this would not be the only reason to go there. For those who are into techno the lineup is pretty cool, right. Sometimes it is inspirational to go to an event without expectations, with a few friends, outdoors in Bayfront Park and have a good old time, and if there is psy trance playing, music like Behind Blue eyes to Highko... It sounds like a refuge to come back with friendly faces To me Ultra is like going to an amusement park anyways.

But i can also see you point. To be honest I went to the first events on the beach and I have not returned, but this year the techno and psy!!! I think it is worth it for me.
psyman
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  51
Posted : Jan 17, 2006 07:50
ill tell you what 1996 if im not wrong i was at a prodigy concert in israel it was THE BEST live concert ive seen in my life. This band is the beggining of electronic music as we know it today ,so i think its worth a shot. i never been to ultra myself some people i know loved it some people i know hated it both psytrance people and people that dont like psytrance at all
dtmoney
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Jan 18, 2006 04:27
Well whatever you guys do, you might wanna buy your tickets soon. Around this time, the tickets will cost you close to 70 bucks.
dtmoney
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Jan 18, 2006 04:31
Quote:

On 2006-01-16 07:11, TranceMiami wrote:
Ultra Music Festival 8 will not only showcase Infected Mushroom on one of the two main stages but will as well feature a psy-trance sunset area that will bring together a handfull of the hardest working artists and producers from all over the world for an unparallel reuinon of sound.

Be more specific cuz all psy artists as well as well known psy djs tend to be hard working.
revolution_events

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Feb 5, 2006 04:47
someone is coming?

just a megical moments here in miami during the
WMC and Ultra. its all about the music..
and u can fell the vibe everywhere.

i believe ultra music festival.. line up
will defntly get bigger, with psychedelic trance djs and producers, and respectfull names in the future.

pH_
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Feb 6, 2006 09:39
wow i did not see IM in the lineup. Ultra (ugggggggg) is going to be my first fest experience... going w/ cousin. atleast some psy will be there i pray they dont play only the supervisor garbage, i want old school IM

i hope there will be some psy parties going on around the time of Ultra so we can hop over there.. hehe

Quote:

On 2006-01-16 07:11, TranceMiami wrote:
Ultra Music Festival 8 will not only showcase Infected Mushroom on one of the two main stages but will as well feature a psy-trance sunset area that will bring together a handfull of the hardest working artists and producers from all over the world for an unparallel reuinon of sound.

hehe yes plz be more specific.. god i would love to see more psy at this fest instead of a bunch of fluff trance
Gaian Mind
Gaian Mind

Started Topics :  29
Posted : Feb 6, 2006 10:46
Quote:
god i would love to see more psy at this fest instead of a bunch of fluff trance

"Slap My Bitch Up - Kindzadza Remix"

http://gaian-mind.com/?p=103
          GAIAN MIND
Bookings: (727) 815-7695 (office) / (727) 267-0635 (cell) / gaian-mind (Skype)
www.gaian-mind.com
http://gaian-mind.tribe.net
www.myspace.com/gaian_mind
info@gaian-mind.com
Krod20
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  27
Posted : Feb 6, 2006 19:36
I think would rather see Daddy Yankee doing LA Gasolina instead of Watchin IM.
G0at

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Feb 6, 2006 19:52
Quote:

On 2006-02-06 19:36, Krod20 wrote:
I think would rather see Daddy Yankee doing LA Gasolina instead of Watchin IM.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA           If you ever find yourself being ripped apart by a pack of wolves, try not to scream. Everbody knows wolves can smell fear.
revolution_events

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Feb 6, 2006 22:01
ALLEN best luck!
we probbly going spin at the same stage @ ultra
echo village. with couple more familiar names from isratrance.

krod20
i personally going for Prodigy!!
Realitys Dreamz

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Feb 8, 2006 05:56
Quote:

On 2006-01-15 16:47, FaceHead wrote:

either way they should watch out for flying glow sticks and e-pills at this event they could take an eye out.

i havent been glowstick dodging in awhile so this could be interesting. Whats funny is that the idiots on E in the middle of the day in the hot sun in Florida will still crack their glowsticks, even though you cant tell that they are glowing.
FaceHead
FaceHead

Posted : Feb 8, 2006 19:01
oh you silly ravers maybe they should get chrome ones you know harness the suns power oh wait then it would really be a weapon.
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Infected Mushroom In the ULTRA MUSIC Festival in 2006
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance