Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Infected Mushroom - Converting Vegetarians (2003) [Yoyo] 2CD
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Infected Mushroom - Converting Vegetarians (2003) [Yoyo] 2CD

Infected Mind
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  45
Posted : Apr 11, 2003 10:31
ok
some people will love the cd and some not but i can say that all of them love the
Infected sound.
such a beautiful sound that makes you
wanna scream so hard.
the other side of the cd is so relaxed
and the trance side can lift you up to the
skys....not so good as Classical Mushroom
but still a good cd...in my opnion 9/10           But they all do sort of the same thing, and that is
rearrange what you thought was real, and... hmm...
they remind you of the beauty of pretty simple things.
You forget, because you're so busy going from a to z,
that there's... hmm .
Asi
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  104
Posted : Apr 11, 2003 20:19
so....i think it will take time to people to understand this Album, the other side is quite mainsteam...but i like it, Mishel adamson doing a good job, im not sure about Duvdev singing but there is lots of element of sounds here wich are great, production is the best of the best no words.

i was quite surprise about the trance side...i even more like it then the other cd, some of the tracks cheezy in a way some even strange even for infected but still.....nice work

in my opinion : cd 1 - 7.5 / 10
cd 2 - 7 / 10
          (-:"The Psychoactive Is So Powerfull
Since The Discovery Of L.S.D"
:-)
Nathan
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  301
Posted : Apr 12, 2003 17:49
Quote:

On 2003-04-11 20:19, Asi wrote:
so....i think it will take time to people to understand this Album...

Yes!

I give it 9/10           -=The Meaning Of Life Is To Give Life A Meaning=
Hodi
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  114
Posted : Apr 13, 2003 17:52
i really like it, so many little tricks and sounds, great sound production, the freestyle cd is very creative and involves many genres of music.
INFECTED proved it again - they are the kings

10/10 for both cd's!           u can find "Anything U Want" using the search...
traveller
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  234
Posted : Apr 14, 2003 22:48
Many will no doubt think that this/these album/albums is/are someway extraordinary. Many will no doubt praise it/them. Many will, but I sure as hell am not. This/these album/albums are in my opinion nothing special. Sure Infected guys are guite good at creating weird sounds and catchy melodies. Sure they can create some wonderful peaks and all, but they just can't in my opinion truly capture real emotions. They can't generate true, deep trance. They can't do what some other artist can. This album is ofcourse well mastered and well done, but it's not unique. It's not special, it's guite boring. On CD1 is like 3 tracks, 1, 7 & 9. None of them are special though and don't too much stand out. It's not like I hate any of the others though. On CD2 I do sort of like those 2 tracks with Michelle (5 & 11). I would praise Selecta, but it has so fucking ridiculous ending that it's actually the worst track on CD2. So, all in all, this album is quite standard, sure it's good, but not really good. If you are only going to buy 1 album this year, don't buy this, get something else. I'll give this 7 (or 6)/10

if you are only going to buy 1 album this year, don't buy this, get something more innovative..
          "The dinosaurs became extinct because they didn't have a space program."
- Larry Niven
Goblim
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  104
Posted : Apr 15, 2003 00:41
Just listened to it for the first time... what can I say really wonderful album. Trance cd is really great, most innovative tracks for a long time... Incredible... Freestyle side well I have to listen to it more, it's kind of too much on the same time... More detailed review later for now its GREAT!           Ut ameris, amabilis esto.
Hodi
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Apr 15, 2003 01:13
Quote:

if you are only going to buy 1 album this year, don't buy this, get something more innovative..

more innovative???
what can be more unique than this album
infected create the WEIRDEST and the most original trance i have ever heard, they create sounds that no one ever think that could be created, they make strange melodies, and the ENDING of select'a is very nice (Especially the piano) and original, there is no such thing "ridiculous" in trance! everything is possible.           u can find "Anything U Want" using the search...
Pavel

Started Topics :  312
Posted : Apr 17, 2003 17:41
Someone mentioned here the sample in the Hush Mail track and wondered where it's from.
Well it's "Korn - Twist" from their album "Life is Peachy".
My review soon to come. I need some serious time to digest it. Interesting work is done here, now doubt about it.           Everyone in the world is doing something without me
PoL
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  25
Posted : Apr 18, 2003 04:21
Semi Nice - One of the best Infected tracks !!!

current music : Infected Mushroom - Semi Nice           -=TRusT In TRaNcE=-
Hodi
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Apr 18, 2003 16:07
the Ynet review:

http://www.ynet.co.il/articles/1,7340,L-2554454,00.html           u can find "Anything U Want" using the search...
Sputer
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  315
Posted : Apr 18, 2003 16:24
the reviews taken from Lyla.co.il           ..."Be yourself, let your conscience guide you...
Follow your heart, not the people around you"
triptonight
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Apr 18, 2003 17:40
nice album ,as not so infected fan i think its very special album and for sure not made in 2 weeks,i can see a lot of work here
good work guys
trance part is good,freestyle excelent           boom shankar
Le Lotus Bleu
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Apr 18, 2003 22:53
I have no sigle reproach about the "Trance side", it's very good, IM are always
trying a little something uplifting in each track, futhermore the production still
keeps danceflloor flavour coppled with real melodies.

Favorites:1,3,4,5 (this track got a rythmn like if you'were trying to ride a mad horse in a rodeo competition ),6,7,9 (an accordion melody in a IM song is it possible? )
mark:9/10

For "The Other side", i'm sure that fewer people would appreciate it but in my
opinion , this is the most courageous part of the album.
As it's freestyle, sometimes it's great and other times a bit less, but will only
remain in my head , the quality production & the weird ideas developped, the
audacious way it tooks indeed.

Favorites:2,4,7 (what a fucking klonk effect at 2:00 ,very raving raving weird track) ,10,13
mark: 8/10

Mad Hatter

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Apr 18, 2003 23:57
really good album!
i liked the freestyle cd better, it is very special!!!
the trance cd is nice, better then BPMpire IMO but its still dont get to the feet of The Gathering...

6/10 for the trance
8.5/10 for the freestyle!

favorites:
trance:
freestyle:
1,2!,5.6!!!,9,10,13
          .ONE.
The Green Channel
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  41
Posted : Apr 19, 2003 01:53
Good to hear that people like it, i'm getting my copy in a couple of days, i can't wait. I'm sure i won't be dissapointed, i love infected mushroom's crazy scratchy style, the only thing i didn't like until now was the BF album, even that wasn't "really" bad. Since doremifes things have been looking good... So guess this will be a killer.           "Love is a way of life"

(Gaia, Love, Nature, Shamanism (.2A.y.0a.hu.1a.sc.2a.), Terence McKenna)
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Infected Mushroom - Converting Vegetarians (2003) [Yoyo] 2CD
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance