Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Infected Mushroom - B.P. Empire (BNE 2001)
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Infected Mushroom - B.P. Empire (BNE 2001)

s0ft
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  42
Posted : Feb 27, 2006 20:38
listening to old infected mushroom actually makes me sad. it reminds me of what once was, and now isnt.           The IsraTrance MySpace Group:
http://groups.myspace.com/isratrance

DJ Trypta Sets:
http://waxdj.com/djs/4354/
shahar
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  155
Posted : Feb 27, 2006 21:02
Quote:

On 2006-02-20 01:10, Mr.Hanky wrote:
Quote:

On 2006-02-19 20:41, Pavel wrote:
This album was released several moments before Duvdev discovered the microphone

hehe thats not entirely true,he does have a go at a few places,i recall some duvdevation in SPANIARD,although no real words indeed

Hehehe...
I think the first Duvdevation was in their remix to Xerox's Gravity Waves. When will the last come? We can only hope soon.... hehe... ;-)

My old review is here: http://www.isratrance.com/www/reviews/show_review_details.php?go_to=al&show=419

I think I still stand by it, though I don't remember when I last heard this one, and don't know if it'll happen soon....           ---------------------------------------------
"Be the change you want to see in the world!"
M.K. Gandhi

"There is only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self."
Aldous Huxley

Saylum
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  73
Posted : Feb 27, 2006 22:48
Wierd story about this album...

A friend of my brother gave me the album for a while, about a week after it was on my place, his apartment burned to the ground. Anyhow, after a month or two I told him I got the album, but he already got a new one from the insurance company, so I kept it.

Since then, for about a 6 month, me and my girlfriend at the time listened to it every time we were intemet. Even my mom and dad loved it, though my mom gets a huge headec from trance, this was an album she realy loved, and even took it to herself for a while.

Anyhow, I think that this album is a masterpiece, and also a border between Infected carrear. After that, they changed their style, and everything got diffrent, but all the first 3 albums, are amaizing, and I got them original. For the others, I didnt even concider buying, I'm so tierd its so commercial and at the time, everywhere I went, all the other albums were playing in the background.

Anyhow, perhaps I'll give a proper review soon, but in general? 10/10!

Peace & Love!

´·´*¨ ¯ ¯¯¯¯ ¯¯¯ ¯¯¯¯¯ ¯ ¯¯
¸.·´* "Love.. Patiance.. Understanding.." / Trust In Trance"
Memory Loss
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  103
Posted : Feb 27, 2006 23:24
Quote:

On 2006-02-27 22:48, Saylum wrote:

but all the first 3 albums, are amaizing, and I got them original. For the others, I didnt even concider buying, I'm so tierd its so commercial and at the time, everywhere I went, all the other albums were playing in the background.

WORDDDDDDDDD           Skate 0R Die
sure_smoke_alot
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  45
Posted : Jun 5, 2008 15:01
dammm this album still makes me           the problem with valuing art is, till u dont understand it, it's worthless but wen u do understand it, it's priceless!!
Sputer
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  315
Posted : Jun 5, 2008 19:37
yeP great trance moments here for sure !
          ..."Be yourself, let your conscience guide you...
Follow your heart, not the people around you"
0hz
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Jun 21, 2008 18:00
i always come back to this album, i think its brilliant.
Voice of All
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  48
Posted : Jul 5, 2008 16:20
i have no words to discribe how much this album means to me. along with classical mushroom it is highest achievement in psymusic in my eyes. greatest one for all times & moods! extra highly recomended for all ppl who like electronic music...           Spiritual guides are to practice and serve in ways that cultivate awareness, empathy, and wisdom.
galactic monkey
Galactic Monkey

Started Topics :  84
Posted : Jul 6, 2008 18:14
we want the old infected mushroon back pleassssssssse           Skyhighatrist and Galactic Monkey - Strangely Obtuse CD available for £6 delivered worldwide from www.catawampus-records.co.uk
Sputer
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  315
Posted : Jul 6, 2008 23:09
Quote:

On 2008-07-06 18:14, galactic monkey wrote:
we want the old infected mushroon back pleassssssssse

ya and new episodes of Friends & Seinfeld too           ..."Be yourself, let your conscience guide you...
Follow your heart, not the people around you"
galactic monkey
Galactic Monkey

Started Topics :  84
Posted : Jul 7, 2008 00:09
Quote:

On 2008-07-06 23:09, Sputer wrote:

ya and new episodes of Friends & Seinfeld too

[/quote]ha ha! very true           Skyhighatrist and Galactic Monkey - Strangely Obtuse CD available for £6 delivered worldwide from www.catawampus-records.co.uk
sure_smoke_alot
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  45
Posted : Jul 8, 2008 06:59
Quote:

On 2008-07-06 23:09, Sputer wrote:
Quote:

On 2008-07-06 18:14, galactic monkey wrote:
we want the old infected mushroon back pleassssssssse

ya and new episodes of Friends & Seinfeld too

the problem with valuing art is, till u dont understand it, it's worthless but wen u do understand it, it's priceless!!
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Infected Mushroom - B.P. Empire (BNE 2001)
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance