Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Infected mushroom&astral projection@Avalon hollywood july 30th 2005
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Infected mushroom&astral projection@Avalon hollywood july 30th 2005

psy_eugene
Inactive User

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Jul 15, 2005 19:28
Quote:

On 2005-07-15 18:54, newiceman wrote:
You can try to go both and see difference

I can't come to psytribe!! I've received an explicit threat not to go there specifically, and I'm not going to find out how serious it's, my life is too important to me........
Maska
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  27
Posted : Jul 15, 2005 19:58
Who threatened you, dude? Stop making up shit! You're life is on the line?......Don't be ridiculous.....

Why do you have something against Psytribe anyway man????

What the hell have we EVER done to you? We only stand for PEACE, LOVE AND TRANCE!!!!! You stand only for Eugene and that's it......Who's the jerk?
          assumption is the mother of all fuckups.
PsyCore

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Jul 25, 2005 13:29
I dont think I can make it to the Avalon... so I will most likely just be at Psytribe's Anny.

I consider myself to be somewhat of a bleeding heart liberal dirt-loving hippie; I do not have any problem partaking in an intellectual conversation that may or may not center around microeconomics.

Bottom line is, it appears to me that the only reason anyone is "uptight" is because you seem to discern things (people included) into black and white categories.

Screw shades of grey... this stuff is in FLUORO.

Hope to see you at the Ranch either way, Genie.

(I plan on having an interesting shirt on for a while during the party... you'll see)
psy_eugene

Offtopic posts:  1
Posted: Jul 25, 2005
Quote:

Bottom line is, it appears to me that the only reason anyone is "uptight" is because you seem to discern things (people included) into black and white categories.

Screw shades of grey... this stuff is in FLUORO.

I think this forum is a bit too flouro, black and white point of view can just add IMO. And isn't wrapping Bush Cheaney Country music and Michael Jackson into one evil hell is a bit black and white (albeit with flouro additions)? You'll be surprised to find that I'm not all black and white, but this forum brought out this side of me.
rich
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  103
Posted : Jul 25, 2005 22:42
Tell it to your therapist. This topic is regarding the Avalon party. Stick to it.
PsyCore

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Jul 26, 2005 02:00
I am seeing less and less of a chance to show up at the Avalon on this date.

If you plan on going to this, and then jet straight to the Psytribe Anny (I am SO assuming that Avalon is going to be cookie-cutter and kick everyone out at 2 or 3am)... please let me know so I can ask you how it went.
psy_eugene
Inactive User

Posted : Jul 26, 2005 02:17
All right, it seems that I can make it to psytribe, but I need a ride! If there is anyone here who plans to go to Avalon and then to psytribe and can offer me a ride, let me know

Edit: PsyCore, I'll let you know if indeed I come to psytribe!
psyclops

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Jul 26, 2005 10:09
Psyeugene,

If you have to choose between the two, you need to come to Psytribe. If you can make both, that would be pretty damn cool too. Don't you think?

psybratt
Devic

Started Topics :  23
Posted : Jul 26, 2005 20:23
psy_eugene:

here is what I would have done if I were in your shoes.

Go to the infeceted mushroom party (since it your first preference). If it was great, good for you - you had a great party. If the Infected Mushroom party sucked, go for Psytribe, it's a 24hour party, hell yeah!! ..

And, if psytribe also sucked (you better fucking decide this after you attend the party), then you can go home .. contemplate on the fact that you are having a bad phase in your life .. no good parties to attend ..

I don't know the details about the threat stuff .. but, hey .. psyclops is from psytribe and he did invite you to psytribe, didn't he?

good luck in making your choice ..

peace,
psybrat
psy_eugene
Inactive User

Posted : Jul 26, 2005 20:30
psyclops and psybratt: I want to attend both of them! My first choice is Infected. I've already been to Avalon one time and as the forum members predicted I had a great time, so going there AND seeing Infected is something I just can't miss. Afterwards I want to come to psytribe too, the question is wether I'll have a way to get there... This is where the forum members can help.

Edit: there was a threat, but this guy is OK, he just wanted me to stop saying bad things about you, now he doesn't care if I come.
kin beat
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  62
Posted : Jul 26, 2005 21:38
check your PM inbox           www.instagram.com/ckloro
www.twitter.com/ckloro
green nun
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  36
Posted : Jul 26, 2005 22:37
house eugene...
Quote:

On 2005-07-14 23:20, psy_eugene wrote:
There will be drunk sluts there? All right, here I come!!

Edit: I have a feeling that this will be much better than psytribe.

and you've insulted a psytribe dj... why the sudden interest in the 'hippie' outdoor party?
whatever your reason just keep in mind that this is an 8 year anniversary party and we accept good vibes and happy faces only.. leave your negative insulting and uninformed opinions at home and we will all be happy to welcome you at the ranch.
Hope everyone makes it out even if their going to see IM first!
          Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity...
psy_eugene
Inactive User

Posted : Jul 26, 2005 22:46
Quote:

On 2005-07-26 22:37, green nun wrote:
house eugene...
and you've insulted a psytribe dj... why the sudden interest in the 'hippie' outdoor party?
whatever your reason just keep in mind that this is an 8 year anniversary party and we accept good vibes and happy faces only.. leave your negative insulting and uninformed opinions at home and we will all be happy to welcome you at the ranch.
Hope everyone makes it out even if their going to see IM first!

No sudden interest, in my beginning as a psytrance listener I was a big liberal and listened mainly to things that you consider "quality". And I wanted to come to such a party very much, but never went to. The curiosity remained despite my change. Don't worry, I'm not going there to complain, but to have fun in a different way. If at any point I feel that I can't stand it or something, I'll stay away. As I said before, I'm not looking for troubles nor to destroy fun for anybody. Hopefully this will be fun!
psy_eugene
Inactive User

Posted : Jul 31, 2005 22:25
All right it was great! Started with a great psychedelic set (I don't know by whom) of the kind I like, then Astral played a lot of killer remixes to their classics and other stuff too. Then Infected with a show only they can make, with Aizen looking genius on the keyboard Duvdev singing and going crazy and this guitarist adds rock 'n' roll appeal. Too bad that it was WAY too crowded at the Infected performance, I started quite in the front and after few minutes I was practically pushed too the end of the back... So I decided to compromise on the sound and went to the third level to dance freely.
Too bad that due too extremely bad planning I couldn't find my ride to psytribe (if he were there at all...), so I stayed for some house till the end and it was great too, so whatever. Hope you had fun at psytribe!

Edit: yammi house. It's even better after few hours of psytrance, it just goes together well. Especially with "drunken sluts" around.
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Infected mushroom&astral projection@Avalon hollywood july 30th 2005
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance