Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Infected mushroom&astral projection@Avalon hollywood july 30th 2005

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Infected mushroom&astral projection@Avalon hollywood july 30th 2005

kin beat
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  62
Posted : Jul 12, 2005 05:56
well i just read this on the internet and its respective web pages, because i have friends coming down to visit so i though i should look for something to DO with them while here so i think its going to be such a nice weekend because it is also the aniversary from psytribe at the ranch m i right?. avalon at night the psytribe brithday in the morning sounds like a plan.........           www.instagram.com/ckloro
www.twitter.com/ckloro
alfreak
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Jul 12, 2005 06:18
thats a great plan kin!!!! we just gonna see two great act lives in the same night , the two act lives that we missed the past months.

suerte

alfreak
psy_eugene
Inactive User

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Jul 12, 2005 06:53
wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Infected Mushroom!!!!!!!! I saw them in NYC and they were amazing! What is Avalon hollywood, is this a version of Avalon NYC???? Because if it is, this is going to ruin everything..... Whatever, at least there is something to expect to!
newiceman

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jul 12, 2005 09:18
yeah, groovetickets says the same

http://groovetickets.com/ordersystem/Groove/eventviewqb.asp?affilid=93&EventsID=17398&PGName=Avalon%20Hollywood

Probably it's gonna be too many people like usually, but it is still cool

Wooden Elephant

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Jul 14, 2005 21:11
Great line up...bad location.
Avalon - now feature drunk sluts and fraternity boys intent on banging them. Lots of people who could care less if Astral Mushroom or Jay Z is playing. Let's all go cuz it's a fashion show!

Psytribe is throwing a party this same night and I believe it will 100% better.           Elephants are cool, but wooden ones are heavy.
psy_eugene
Inactive User

Posted : Jul 14, 2005 23:20
There will be drunk sluts there? All right, here I come!!

Edit: I have a feeling that this will be much better than psytribe.
Spyros

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Jul 14, 2005 23:26
hey Eugene, sounds like you woulnd know what to do with the drunk sluts if they bit you on the neck!
i know of some cool strip joints you can chk out in the city.
i think you would even enjoy the music the girls pick out....its very sexy!
pm me if you are interested!
Maska
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  27
Posted : Jul 14, 2005 23:31
Psy_eugene - for some reason I am certain that you are just joking when you say the things you do....Are you serious?

and just so you know, the Wednesday gigs are a small indoor thing, just to give people a means to get through the week....The 30th will be unreal for sure...

But if you are serious (your posts), then I do think the Avalon party will be right up your alley.

Hope you have a blast.

assumption is the mother of all fuckups.
psy_eugene
Inactive User

Posted : Jul 14, 2005 23:41
Quote:

On 2005-07-14 23:31, Uncle Bob wrote:
Psy_eugene - for some reason I am certain that you are just joking when you say the things you do....Are you serious?

In everything I say, I'm serious like hell, even if it's funny.

Edit: yes, I think I'll enjoy more Avalon, but as I said in another thread, I'm more curious about the outdoor event.
psy_eugene
Inactive User

Posted : Jul 14, 2005 23:47
Quote:

On 2005-07-14 23:26, Spyros wrote:
hey Eugene, sounds like you woulnd know what to do with the drunk sluts if they bit you on the neck!
i know of some cool strip joints you can chk out in the city.
i think you would even enjoy the music the girls pick out....its very sexy!
pm me if you are interested!

Perhaps you are right about the drunk sluts, I don't know, but it's still good to have them around! And I don't like strip joints, I've been to one when I was 18 and never went again. I just don't like to see girls showing what they have for money, I like girls who express their sexuality just for fun!
green nun
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  36
Posted : Jul 15, 2005 00:29
Have a great time at the Avalon Eugene..actually if I were you I wouldn't even show up to the PsyTribe party... The Avalon is known for it's legendary clientele and safe party environment. Not to mention, the great area it's in. As a matter of fact I think the subway runs very close to the club. I would hang out in the parking lot for a little while before going in. I'm sure you will be able to strike up some good conversations..maybe even about the values of laissez faire capitalism. Go and enjoy

Kin Beat, compadre the Ranch vs. Avalon?? I'll see you at the ranch brother.           Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity...
psy_eugene
Inactive User

Posted : Jul 15, 2005 00:33
"The Avalon is known for it's legendary clientele and safe party environment. Not to mention, the great area it's in"
Are you being serious or sarcastic here? These issues are important to me!! So I just wanna know
kin beat
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  62
Posted : Jul 15, 2005 00:38
hey Andreaaaaaa i know it is kind of like what the heck!!! but i have to see once in my life the almighty astral projection i have had always something that made me no to go here and i mexico for whatever reasons you know i just want to see them once thats all...... i will be there dont worry i cant miss the psytribe aniversary i wii see you there in our peacefull enviroment at the ranch.....           www.instagram.com/ckloro
www.twitter.com/ckloro
Nelito

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jul 15, 2005 01:17
my name is Manny.is and will be a great pleasure share the night(or part of...)w the I.M.annd A.P.for me doesan't matters were.if not for then ,we are nobody...but...right after that gig,I'm going to haven...HAVEN...MEANS I WILL BE W MY FRIENDS.MY FAMILIA.me and Rie are very exited to go for one more PSYTRIBE aniverssary.our concept is based on love,on deep beat music and share of comunication...wellcome back INF. MUSH.& ASTRAL PRO.,,and CRISS.peace.
newiceman

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jul 15, 2005 18:54
Quote:

Edit: yes, I think I'll enjoy more Avalon, but as I said in another thread, I'm more curious about the outdoor event.

You can try to go both and see difference
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Infected mushroom&astral projection@Avalon hollywood july 30th 2005

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance