Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  India - ((((( INDOOR Parties )))))
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

((((( INDOOR Parties )))))

Mumukshu

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Oct 8, 2009 07:12
Well-said.

Quote:

On 2009-10-07 21:07, aCIDISGOD wrote:
It's not the same in a club. When we used to go out and party all nite outdoors with nature the feeling was diffrent, I can remeber feeling blissful and spiritual returning from the parties back in the day. Also the fact that we would go thru the darkness of the night and see the sunrise thru with like minded people going thru similar emotions. I felt that collectively we were on to something. Something positive! And end of the party it did nt matter really if it was a big artist or a local artist whatever all that mattered was that feeling of positivity.

These club parties are purelly a tradeoff in the sense that the organiser is doing it as a business and the crowd is patronising the party for their need of being there all a very commercial affair. Which is all good but it's nothing special I mean a Psy party in India has been reduced to a nite out at the pub/club which is just another option for a good evening out. Rather than a gathering of like minded music loving, Nature loving, peace loving like minded people out to discover a state of oneness.

"If Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."
punk tantrik

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Oct 8, 2009 07:51
i would always prefer an outdoor gig than these f``kd up club parties where sound systems are bad they charge a bomb fr a known artist and again th turn ups are terrible ...most ppl have no clue about th music ...and give others those weird looks...

many places shut th music once th fancy party crowd leave typs..well i hv experienced ths in delhi specifically !!

anyways still i don`t mind dancing my ass offf as long as they play good enough music regardless of artist or crowd at any gig!!

Ppl with gUns don`t understand!!!

thats baSically the reason why they keep gUns..............too many misunderstandings:)
Dogon
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  50
Posted : Oct 8, 2009 10:22
i dont go to parties           We were born naked & grow up to become wicked.
juice
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  59
Posted : Oct 12, 2009 14:30
Quote:

On 2009-10-08 10:22, Dogon wrote:
i dont go to parties

he he he....Ya i know           Studies indicate that listening to music is good for digestion.
boomshanthi
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  34
Posted : Oct 12, 2009 15:08
Psy is definitely the best when played outdoors; No debates on this. Especially if you have done some "mood enhancers". Having said that, outdoors is definitely not the only way it can be done. Especially with the way things are currently, we need to explore other options.

I have been to a lot of Indoor parties and enjoyed it to the fullest. But then they have all been parties with awesome deco, with friendly club rules(or no club rules) and staff, very friendly organisers, and they used to go on atleast till 6-7AM. Don't know how much this will be possible in India. I know for a fact that this is not possible in Bangalore with the 11.30PM curfew for clubs(sigh), but in other cities the rules maybe a little more relaxed.

So summing it up, even though outdoors is definitely the best, a good party can also happen in a nice club, if thrown by good organizers.

Thoughts?
almost_human KROX ( Phantasm Rec .)
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  25
Posted : Oct 12, 2009 15:26
^^ .. I agree to you mate However the scene is almost same in INDIA & yes its actually Depend on Club that for how long the Party will GO & the Other MOST IMPORTANT thing is the Dates Issue with the ClubS ...
Peace
          UVV Project / Mandala Project / Crystal noize Project / Cosmic Crew

Be not angry that you cannot make others as you wish them to be, since you cannot make yourself as you wish to be.
RaDioAcTiVe AcIdHeAd

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Oct 13, 2009 04:12
@aCIDISGOD = rightly said

Club parties suck BIG TIME...
Proper Outdoor shamanic ritual is the real deal...
Amen

PS - i wudnt mind goin to clubs once in a while even though it sucks, but like said earlier, it has no specialty in it.... its just another city style expensive evening out at the pub with some friends n beer n crappy sound n music n a hangover later at the end... u cant even call it a nite out with all the curfew... lol           ?
Boulevard
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  55
Posted : Oct 13, 2009 11:49
Raw was one Nice Place at Mira Road Party Till Morn.
          Mushrooms make you do crazy stuff. Look at Mario he jumps on animal heads and fights with dragons.
toogoodforyou

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Oct 13, 2009 15:34
Quote:

On 2009-10-13 04:12, RaDioAcTiVe AcIdHeAd wrote:

PS - i wudnt mind goin to clubs once in a while even though it sucks, but like said earlier, it has no specialty in it.... its just another city style expensive evening out at the pub

+1

Clubs are good once in a while if you wanna hit on some girls in the group you going clubbing with, and maybe have a few beers.

For psy parties outdoors is the best way

aCIDISGOD

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Oct 13, 2009 19:53
Quote:

On 2009-10-13 04:12, RaDioAcTiVe AcIdHeAd wrote:
@aCIDISGOD = rightly said

Club parties suck BIG TIME...
Proper Outdoor shamanic ritual is the real deal...
Amen

PS - i wudnt mind goin to clubs once in a while even though it sucks, but like said earlier, it has no specialty in it.... its just another city style expensive evening out at the pub with some friends n beer n crappy sound n music n a hangover later at the end... u cant even call it a nite out with all the curfew... lol

Yea just a evening out. Man I saw the great GMS and at the end of it was feeling like a regular evening out at Styx which i do every other weekend. GMS were amazing true virtuosos but the whole ambience and vibe at that e-zone party was like so god damn comercial.           ********************************************
Guardian of the Eastern Dark.
!Ce M@n
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  30
Posted : Oct 15, 2009 14:55
ah same shit over and over again .. lolz           0x00000PSy
almost_human KROX ( Phantasm Rec .)
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  25
Posted : Oct 27, 2009 21:22
Talamasca Party Happened Killerrrrrrr .. People were there .. Vibes were there However Sound & Space was Lacking ..... People enjoyed alot but when cuming out most of them saying the same thing about space & Sound & this is the first time I ever saw thats the BASE was hung in the Air ...

Peace           UVV Project / Mandala Project / Crystal noize Project / Cosmic Crew

Be not angry that you cannot make others as you wish them to be, since you cannot make yourself as you wish to be.
Trance Forum » » Forum  India - ((((( INDOOR Parties )))))
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance