Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  India - ((((( INDOOR Parties )))))

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

((((( INDOOR Parties )))))

almost_human KROX ( Phantasm Rec .)
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  25
Posted : Sep 23, 2009 23:16:24
HI All ,

Its been SO Long that Parties are Happening & Keep on Happening in Clubs .. Bar'S & Pubs .. HOWEVER the Vibes are changed & I see here Many of US (INcluding Me ) are Missing the Real ADrenaline of PsyTrance Music .... Wat I mean here is that now Parties are Happening INDOOR's & as per the Club Rules & the Time which is also Specified ( Mentioned on Flyers ) ,, We are the same people who never Missed out on Any Party & Still there are Many who are Attending almost every Party ,, However I see that many people are not Going to Parties because of the CLUBS EX: not GOOD SOUND or Space Issues ... SO please tell me that is this the Time that we Shud EXCEPT that now If you want to party So look for the Club where its Happening & How is the Club ,, wether the Club has Gud Sound System & have a big Dance Floor or Till wat Time the Party will GO ... People There was also a Time when nobody was after the sound system & Location when got to know its an OUTDOOR ..... Just afraid that Till how long this SHOW will GO ON ....

Please Share you Views & Discuss

BOOM !!!           UVV Project / Mandala Project / Crystal noize Project / Cosmic Crew

Be not angry that you cannot make others as you wish them to be, since you cannot make yourself as you wish to be.
bbgun

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Sep 24, 2009 04:55
Thank you for your rather unlettered paragraph. What is your thesis? Or is it some random nonsense?
psy-junky
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Sep 24, 2009 07:19
FBar had a very nice soundsystem and the only indoor party i danced my ass off solely because a good dj on a great sound system can do wonders. Most other clubs ive been to had an average sound system.           "Whoever said the best things in life are free... obviously grew their own bud"
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Sep 24, 2009 17:15
Quote:

On 2009-09-24 04:55, bbgun wrote:
Thank you for your rather unlettered paragraph. What is your thesis? Or is it some random nonsense?

Peace OUT man .. I think it goes over you head .. no Offence
Boom !!!           UVV Project / Mandala Project / Crystal noize Project / Cosmic Crew

Be not angry that you cannot make others as you wish them to be, since you cannot make yourself as you wish to be.
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Sep 24, 2009 17:18
LATEST NEWS : Gidra party happened @ a Totall new Club & as per the Reviews by my Close PAL'S who Attended that Party ... Sound System was not Good ,, so this is wat i am refering here that .. How long this show will Go ON,, Bad Sound System for Killer artists ....

Boom !!!           UVV Project / Mandala Project / Crystal noize Project / Cosmic Crew

Dogon
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  50
Posted : Sep 24, 2009 17:48
rooftops are a good idea!

We were born naked & grow up to become wicked.
squirm
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  254
Posted : Sep 24, 2009 18:47
i havent been to a party in bombay in longer than i care to remember. missed out on neuromotor while i was back in may. i believe he played @ bluefrog in bombay - from what i heard the party was awesome and the sound system was good. as far as timing is concerned i dont see how it would have made it passed the 1 am - 2 am mark with the way things are. hope that helps

personally i find that space is the most irritating factor at an indoor, theres nothing more frustrating then having to deal with ppl stepping on your feet .. or should i stay stomping :@!           www.soundcloud.com/ishikawa
www.mechanikrecords.com
www.phonix-records.com
www.mixcloud.com/ishikawa/
elastic_plastic
Re-Boot

Started Topics :  112
Posted : Sep 25, 2009 13:13
my reasons for not attending pardies at clubs in Mumbai

1) 800-1000 bucks entry for a pardy (no cover) is really not worth it.
2)the scene is not the same nemore with regards to the crowd.... i.e a lot of old crowd is missing and u see lot of new freaks who have no clue abt the music....
3)Ppl dont really und. club policies i think.... and ive seen usually at a lot of pardies ppl gettin caught due to xyz reasons which fucks it up for the others too... so ppl are always in 2 minds to go again or not!!!
4)not many good artists are comin to india neway after whatever has happened.
5)ppl fear of gettin caught wether in a club or outdoor coz things are not the same nemore.... it might not be due to dem doin somethin wrong but jus coz of a few handful ppl who are fuckin it up for the rest.....
6)As far as sound systems are concerned personally i havent heard good sound in clubs over the past few years. The only one being my fav is Blue Frog though!!!
7)To get good artists the tickets are fuckin expensive usually which is the biggest set back to organisers.... payin for the ticket itself is the biggest investment and not everyone is able to afford tht which results in less parties/and so u dont see many big acts around.

PS: i dont mean to offend neone here.... it is jus wat i feel has happened to the scene.....
phazed
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  26
Posted : Sep 25, 2009 13:27
+1 for roof top!
Trance was never meant to be contained within four walls and a ceiling.
          -.-. .... --- --- ... . / .-.. --- ...- .
Dogon
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  50
Posted : Sep 25, 2009 13:35
Quote:

On 2009-09-25 13:27, phazed wrote:
+1 for roof top!
Trance was never meant to be contained within four walls and a ceiling.

yeah, this sat, rooftop, suomi, minimal/tech & dubstep.... bring it on!           We were born naked & grow up to become wicked.
Forest dreams
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  107
Posted : Sep 25, 2009 18:24
dandia night ftw! killaaargh sound!
          Nothing is said that has not been said before.
psyd

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Sep 26, 2009 00:47
Clubs are one of the only few places in India where psy has a future.Outdoors are long gone.
Although I hate the clubs and its people, we need to support it. as its a platform for new artists.This is the only way psytrance in India can grow.
I had stopped going for parties in India,except a few private once, after the Mumbai nightmare but I guess its time I support the scene in any way I can.Even if its a club.           After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music
juice
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  59
Posted : Sep 26, 2009 11:37
elevate ws th best club fr psy bt ......thu psy is nt fr indoor..its a diff music when it goes outdoor...
          Studies indicate that listening to music is good for digestion.
Boulevard
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  55
Posted : Sep 26, 2009 15:12
Fire and Ice was best club Eva In Mumbai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BOOM           Mushrooms make you do crazy stuff. Look at Mario he jumps on animal heads and fights with dragons.
aCIDISGOD

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Oct 7, 2009 21:07
It's not the same in a club. When we used to go out and party all nite outdoors with nature the feeling was diffrent, I can remeber feeling blissful and spiritual returning from the parties back in the day. Also the fact that we would go thru the darkness of the night and see the sunrise thru with like minded people going thru similar emotions. I felt that collectively we were on to something. Something positive! And end of the party it did nt matter really if it was a big artist or a local artist whatever all that mattered was that feeling of positivity.

These club parties are purelly a tradeoff in the sense that the organiser is doing it as a business and the crowd is patronising the party for their need of being there all a very commercial affair. Which is all good but it's nothing special I mean a Psy party in India has been reduced to a nite out at the pub/club which is just another option for a good evening out. Rather than a gathering of like minded music loving, Nature loving, peace loving like minded people out to discover a state of oneness.
Guardian of the Eastern Dark.
Trance Forum » » Forum  India - ((((( INDOOR Parties )))))

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance