Meta-Morphosis
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  216
Posted : Oct 24, 2010 11:38
Quote:

On 2010-10-24 10:58, Dogon wrote:
Quote:

On 2010-10-22 22:23, exotic wrote:

No wonder they discriminate against us at parties in Goa (or used to , not sure about now) because this mentality is not just restricted to the internet.

+100....... not just at the parties mate..... everywhere & not just foreigners even indians discriminate against Indians..... yesterday i went to Pahar Ganj to meet some friends from Russia, we were not allowed to visit their room, so we asked the hotel if we could just rent a room for some time & we will pay whatever the tariff is, but we were told local INDIANS are not allowed to rent rooms here!!!! I am still in shock!

Thats wierd. The last time i checked I understood Indian 'LOCAL' people who go there(PG) to get rooms with girls are not allowed. But 2 guys can take rooms. Besides This indian discrimination happens in parvati valley also. Earlier this year i was going to this location close to kasol for seemed like full fledged izzu party. And they said Indians not allowed. Some katagla party there.. shitty music though. came back and blasted the roof of shiva mama This kind of Discrimination happens in every society / culture / division. Everyone is united in their own boundaries. Not only the foreigners discriminate indians but indians do too.
But this does leave a bad taste in the mouth.
           “What we need is the development of the Inner Spiritual man, the unique individual, whose treasure is hidden in the symbols of our mythological tradition and in man’s unconscious psych.” - CJ Jung
Dogon
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  50
Posted : Oct 24, 2010 12:16
sadly yes, in Himachal too much!

But this PG incident left me in shock, i asked the guy to call the cops & we sort this out, as he told me the recently cops made this rule, which does not makes sense at all!!           We were born naked & grow up to become wicked.
cosmichead

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Oct 24, 2010 12:49
Yeah ? sounds crazy baba. But dont really bother about all this. I guess the feel good factor should be how we have adapted to these incidents and how we still maintain the essence. Ofcourse there are a few Flip knots in our country constantly trying to manipulate and change the way the indians are recieved and approached in and out side India. However I would always approach it as an experience and laugh at the in-sensitivity of these morons who have just stopped me from attending a party in my own country or meeting a friend from a different country in my own house.Guess that would make us the enlightened beings. Its a few people again and not the country. Trust me our fellow country men that carry the whole notion about us Indians being the inferior beings are the ones that get belted when they are on a tour to Europe or anywhere else.
Every one is equal. Everyone is receptive to good Vibes, a good smile and good words in a good way.

@Full On - Full Respect,but I wonder why did we have to deal with this maniac Acid Creamz till he hurled abuses at you and your family ?? Guess it gets nasty when it gets personal Right ? Anyways, appreciate you taking him off the Forum. That was my first request when he first started his nonsense since I know such people and I knew the extent to which he could stoop to. The reason again. I am old at age. Maybe much older than you are and I love Tea, not coffee. Guess you were busy having coffee lol. No offence and PEace.

Bhole Baba, Pyare Baba, Accha Baba, Sabka Baba
full_on
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  279
Posted : Oct 24, 2010 18:06
Quote:

On 2010-10-24 12:49, cosmichead wrote:
@Full On - Full Respect,but I wonder why did we have to deal with this maniac Acid Creamz till he hurled abuses at you and your family ?? Guess it gets nasty when it gets personal Right?

You are totally wrong. Everybody deserves the chance to change. I gave him this opportunity in my only PM to him:

Quote:

I don't have the time to deal with you. If you do not stop threatening people you will be banned.

Please do not start posting random threats. Relax.
Regards,
Napo

He choose not to change, and replied to my PM with another threat. I banned him.

Taking as personal anything this guy (and most other people) writes here is not a wise move, particularly if a person replies to the aggressive bullshit with even more bullshit.

PS: I can multitask if one of the tasks is having coffee.
But I'm busy with real life stuff.
Respect!          .
...Be gentle with the earth...
...Dance like nobody's watching...
...I don't mind not going to Heaven, as long as they've got Coffee in Hell...
cosmichead

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Oct 24, 2010 20:09
Quote:

On 2010-10-24 18:06, full_on wrote:
Quote:

On 2010-10-24 12:49, cosmichead wrote:
@Full On - Full Respect,but I wonder why did we have to deal with this maniac Acid Creamz till he hurled abuses at you and your family ?? Guess it gets nasty when it gets personal Right?

You are totally wrong. Everybody deserves the chance to change. I gave him this opportunity in my only PM to him:

Quote:

I don't have the time to deal with you. If you do not stop threatening people you will be banned.

Please do not start posting random threats. Relax.
Regards,
Napo

He choose not to change, and replied to my PM with another threat. I banned him.

Taking as personal anything this guy (and most other people) writes here is not a wise move, particularly if a person replies to the aggressive bullshit with even more bullshit.

PS: I can multitask if one of the tasks is having coffee.
But I'm busy with real life stuff.
Respect!

All for a laugh. I understand all this gets really dramatic with loads of real life stuff to handle. Have a BoOM~ time in store and enjoy your coffee. Full PoWa

Bhole Baba, Pyare Baba, Accha Baba, Sabka Baba
Xolvexs
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  241
Posted : Oct 24, 2010 21:09
lol @ the pahar ganj story..and these stories really piss me off they come from all over..i dont understand whats the obession with foreigners with the dumbass locals...i will give you a trick..become goths and roam around india like marlyin manson type with face make up get rid of the beards go goth .and if they dont give you rooms and shit pull them by the collar smash their face do damage...eh travel in groups and forget group discounts..stay for free..Breakstuff++++++
          When death comes to your doorstep, make sure you are alive
Perma Fry
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  56
Posted : Oct 26, 2010 16:25
Even in Goa man
I remember being stopped and asked to pay entry at primrose just cause a few of us were Indians..
this was a long time ago but Im quiet sure such situations exist even today...

Makes me sick

Peace
htnahsin

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Nov 8, 2010 19:02
i too was stopped from entering a party for a dum reason cause i was in my shorts and that too in Goa...while we were arguing with the person in charge we saw a Firang (guy) enter in shorts shorter than mine.
Then he s like u guys can pay and enter else not....
End of the day he needed money but being looked down in your own country its sad and tough to digest           ....live and let live...
Trance Forum » » Forum  India - India touches 500 members
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance