First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

India touches 500 members

juice
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  59
Posted : Sep 7, 2010 12:27
i forgot my password to log out....so always logged in           Studies indicate that listening to music is good for digestion.
spacelove
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Sep 8, 2010 18:55
Quote:

On 2010-09-07 12:27, juice wrote:
i forgot my password to log out....so always logged in

dark dj
Xolvexs
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  241
Posted : Sep 8, 2010 21:44
TOUCHES 500, this was before the Lehman Brothers and Bear Stearns collapse, Isratrance India Index has since collapsed and has gone down to less than half ..as of today it stands at 228...we anticipate the market is not going to recover any time soon and is yet to bottom out. The index is for bear traders only anyone with bullish will suffer and will be eaten either as a steak or as hamburger , as the market has crashed badly and we have run out of fuel and to survive the bears will eat the bulls and the bulls are vegetarian...           When death comes to your doorstep, make sure you are alive
Dogon
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  50
Posted : Sep 9, 2010 00:02
oh no, the stakes shoot up as Tim arrives!!           We were born naked & grow up to become wicked.
exotic
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  200
Posted : Oct 22, 2010 14:23
Shut this place down, seriously, its so shameful as an Indian to see absolutely unbelievable crass shameless comments doing the rounds in some threads here. I think it has gone beyond entertainment now to a form of personal mudslinging that deserves to be a part of some c-grade Hindi movie. Please do the needful already. Peace
          missing plug-in
minus
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  103
Posted : Oct 22, 2010 21:03
thats the mrong way of looking at this whole scene exotix, all this needs is a motherly touch, so all the rowdy kids settle down, behave, and learn how to show their emotion, that only works when they see goos examples, examples from elders, what should be done is first all the muck cleared up, including all the crap posts, even aciddreams had the potential to calm down, everyone calms down, and everyone talks with affection and makes sense, when the atmosphere and envirment , people is nice around, that is what needs attention, to close it and forget about it easy, but doing what is right is hard, but will yeild maybe something beautyfull.
bom
exotic
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Oct 22, 2010 22:23
I appreciate the nice thoughts minus but there is no place for idealism in this real world my friend. The last time this place was shut down we all promised to behave like good children and asked for it to be re-opened. Seems like nothing has changed. Some of the people involved in open free-for all right now were probably present back then as well.

You have to realize this is a public forum and there are people from other countries that visit this place to get advice on how to get around or just generally browse. We can save ourselves the embarrassment of being generalized as typical Indians over and over again.

No wonder they discriminate against us at parties in Goa (or used to , not sure about now) because this mentality is not just restricted to the internet.
          missing plug-in
full_on
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  279
Posted : Oct 23, 2010 00:33
Hopefully we will sort out those bad vibes and be able to move on. I'm hoping this is only a point anomaly.

People from all over the world visit this section, I think it's positive for it to be online as much as possible.

I have to apologize because the Indian Section is not being moderated as it should, but I ensure you I'm doing the best I can.

Respect!           .
...Be gentle with the earth...
...Dance like nobody's watching...
...I don't mind not going to Heaven, as long as they've got Coffee in Hell...
shroomz
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  31
Posted : Oct 23, 2010 03:45
@full_on, much appreciated .. Hope the blue screen pulls me back to the India section as before. We used to be glued to this section once upon a time. Hope that time returns ..

'Let's meet on the Otherworld - let's speak about the unspeakable'
mk47
Inactive User

Started Topics :  118
Posted : Oct 23, 2010 10:40
do you seriously want to shut down the section for this 1 guy ? and yield to terror ? never ! , we just have to live with the shite , its the world .. bad bad place

full_on
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  279
Posted : Oct 23, 2010 20:12
The Acid Dreamz guy is banned. Let's move on.
Respect!           .
...Be gentle with the earth...
...Dance like nobody's watching...
...I don't mind not going to Heaven, as long as they've got Coffee in Hell...
exotic
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Oct 23, 2010 21:27
one bad apple ruins the lot. lets only hope this place gets better           missing plug-in
deemster

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Oct 23, 2010 22:52
The guy in the video is Acid dreams? damn I had my doubts right ahaha
psypi

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Oct 24, 2010 06:22
Sad to see the filth he had been spreading everywhere!
Let's hope he regains his sanity and doesn't disturb the peaceful life of thousands! Peace!           BONG : keep away from children -- no CFC, Only THC. Save the Earth.
Dogon
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  50
Posted : Oct 24, 2010 10:58
Quote:

On 2010-10-22 22:23, exotic wrote:

No wonder they discriminate against us at parties in Goa (or used to , not sure about now) because this mentality is not just restricted to the internet.

+100....... not just at the parties mate..... everywhere & not just foreigners even indians discriminate against Indians..... yesterday i went to Pahar Ganj to meet some friends from Russia, we were not allowed to visit their room, so we asked the hotel if we could just rent a room for some time & we will pay whatever the tariff is, but we were told local INDIANS are not allowed to rent rooms here!!!! I am still in shock!           We were born naked & grow up to become wicked.
Trance Forum » » Forum  India - India touches 500 members
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance