Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - IL 06.12.2007 - 3rd candle with SON KITE!!! @ 3rd Empire urban rave culture set:004. Haoman17 T.A
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

IL 06.12.2007 - 3rd candle with SON KITE!!! @ 3rd Empire urban rave culture set:004. Haoman17 T.A

protools_operator
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Dec 9, 2007 01:38
I think all the coc-in-the-bathroom clubbers had their best party ever:)

to the prod crew -just 2 complains for this massive party means it was so good. that's what happens when there is a production like you guys - people get used to the best quality events that anything different gets "earot shulaiim"

btw, I was just thinking about all the coc-in-the-bathroom clubbers, I guess they were shocked to see the best party in their life

Keep up the great work and see you in Purim!!
roni75

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Dec 9, 2007 09:54
well well
arrived at 23:30 in the massive rain and waited for helf of sone kite to play. in the start i was just wondering around, looking at the huge empire sign above the dance floor and tried to get the empire vibes (not a fan of closed clubs, sorry....)
Because of the croudness i found myself in the small stage that was fun and not crowded but after reading the post here a guess i misses the vibes on the main floor as i didn't enjoyed the music that much.
only when perferct stranger came up i moved to tha main dance floor and then i started to feel the vibe!!!!
the perfect stranger gave an amazing set! i couldnt stop dancing, there was so much energies and fun in its musuc!!!
way to go perfecty, it was really perfect!
the crowd went wild and it was amazing in the flsh light!
way to go empire for making me go to a club and even enjoy myself and a lot!!!!
waition to go back to nature now....
Yotam(Paganka C.)
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Dec 9, 2007 10:32
Well well well...

It was fucking great ! I enjoyed every minute from this amazing night !

The music was awesome, Ace with his massive live show. Than the SON KITE duo with fucking brilliant & unique set. Next on the console was Mr. P.Stranger that burned the dancefloor with awesome minimal & tech bombs.

Lights & Deco was really awesome and crowd was the best like always, all very friendly and smiling.

Thank u very much my 3rd empire brothers for the warm hospitality and for sure one of the hotest nights in the cold winter.
evgeny@aero-groove
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  166
Posted : Dec 9, 2007 11:21
Fooking awesome, Schats, Son kite & Yulik were all amazing, Oman's sounds is as awlays wikkid and the whole atmosphere was amazing, a massive party!

well done and thanx to the empire for a wonderfull trip!           http://www.aero-groove.com
http://www.facebook.com/aerogroovemusic
http://twitter.com/aero_groove
chamaso

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Dec 9, 2007 14:32
great everything, the Soind th LIghts the SEts
but
from my point of view it was TOOOO FUCKIN crowded maybe i should take more drugs or somethings but it WAS tooooooo fuckin crowded,
do i repeat myself??
probably this is how it should be (1st time in Oman), but fuck it ..
pinkE
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  441
Posted : Dec 9, 2007 14:48
Totally agree.
I liked the music a lot, BUT I couldnt enjoy duo to the fact that I was crushed between so many people.
This kind of approach shows nothing but disrespect to the crowd, the purpuse of a party is to dance, and if I can barly stand than this party missed the point IMO.
There is no doubt that organizers need to make profit and I'm all for it, but if you dont care that your crowd is not able to even move than why do you make parties?
I could have listen to Son Kite music at home and with more air and less blue spots from all the people bumping into me (hey I'm a small gal...)
This was the most far away concept from the TAZ, which you led so proudly in your former event, and all the idioligy seemed to dissapeare here. I just dont like people riding on idealisic motto's for profit gaining which is very often used unfortunately in this scene.
I also dont think I need to consume more drugs or alcohole for me not to feel all this crowd, I come for the music only! and most of the times I like to hear it pure natural.
          "Hypnoza" 106fm (TLV) - Sunday's @ 20:00
www.myspace.com/hypnozaradioshow106fm
Delusional Trippy voyage to space madness

"HAFIROT" 106fm (TLV) wednesday's @ 13:00
http://www.106fm.co.il/schedule/#program/50/
LETS GET DIG
shahar
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  155
Posted : Dec 9, 2007 16:36
Quote:

On 2007-12-09 14:48, pinkE wrote:
There is no doubt that organizers need to make profit and I'm all for it, but if you dont care that your crowd is not able to even move than why do you make parties?

You ok, gal? You bumped your head too?
The empire don't care for their crowd??? Because one indoor winter party was too crowded for you???
Some rethinking and even an apology is due here, I feel.

Quote:

This was the most far away concept from the TAZ,

That's exactly what it was, and wasn't meant to be anything else. It was a party in Haoman 17 in Tel-Aviv- what did you expect- a rainbow gathering?
It's the yearly empire urban rave- that's what it was and what it was meant to be.

Quote:

which you led so proudly in your former event, and all the idioligy seemed to dissapeare here. I just dont like people riding on idealisic motto's for profit gaining which is very often used unfortunately in this scene.

Now this is really really rude and comes either from a very bad place, or plain stupidity, or more likely, a classic case of writing first, thinking later?

Are you talking about the same guys that have been loosing tons of money for two years straight, while keeping all their obligations and not giving up on their ideals?

I've been going to almost all empire event for years now, and I must say that your post is just rude, unthoughtful and cruel. And also has very little to do with the truth.

There are way to say things- if you thought this was too crowded why not just write: "look guys, it was too crowded for me, I think you let in too many people and because of that I didn't enjoy myself. Please think about it next time". Better, no?
          ---------------------------------------------
"Be the change you want to see in the world!"
M.K. Gandhi

"There is only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self."
Aldous Huxley

im_diki

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Dec 9, 2007 17:08
finaly, after a long rest, i recover from that amazing experience.. thank you great empire, for such a great time..
at the begining, like many of you, i didnt connected to the masive crowd.. but son kite made me jump from the upper section into my family and new friends in the main dancefloor.. and untill 9 o'clock when i totally ran out of energy, thanks to son kite, yuli the ultimate king and boris i had a fab time!!
could'nt care less for the crowding floor.. i had a great time!!

thanks again great empire.. for everything..

but of course ;-)
Mad_Scientist

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Dec 9, 2007 17:52
Quote:

On 2007-12-09 16:36, shahar wrote:
why not just write: "look guys, it was too crowded for me, I think you let in too many people and because of that I didn't enjoy myself. Please think about it next time". Better, no?

not really better, doesnt get the point across as well as her msg.
chamaso

Posted : Dec 9, 2007 17:59
Shahar couldnt left it without response,
Yuli
Retired

Started Topics :  40
Posted : Dec 9, 2007 18:05
Quote:

On 2007-12-09 17:59, chamaso wrote:

Quite rightfully, heh..           A man with a "master plan" is often a woman
LowKey

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Dec 9, 2007 18:15
Quote:

I'm afraid this is only the begining....
I don't think there was anything insulting or rude there - just pure HONESTY which is a little missing in this forum lately
Yuli
Retired

Started Topics :  40
Posted : Dec 9, 2007 18:24
Quote:

On 2007-12-09 18:15, LowKey wrote:
Quote:

I'm afraid this is only the begining....
I don't think there was anything insulting or rude there - just pure HONESTY which is a little missing in this forum lately

pure HONESTY would be if she also mentioned she entered for free... And then we could discuss the possibility that if part of those freebees wouldn't be there the party wasn't as crowded...

That is HONESTY as I see it..

And yes it's only the beginning           A man with a "master plan" is often a woman
chamaso

Posted : Dec 9, 2007 18:55
i truthfully paid the price, honestly suffered the over crowdness...
igoman

Posted : Dec 9, 2007 19:08
I had a great time!!! it was a little too crowdwd for me so i went "lehitkarhen" in the smaller room and it was great - lots of space to dance and jump... Had a blast!!!
Thank you Emperors for doing it again!!!

Cheers, Igor.
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - IL 06.12.2007 - 3rd candle with SON KITE!!! @ 3rd Empire urban rave culture set:004. Haoman17 T.A
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance