Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - IL 06.12.2007 - 3rd candle with SON KITE!!! @ 3rd Empire urban rave culture set:004. Haoman17 T.A
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

IL 06.12.2007 - 3rd candle with SON KITE!!! @ 3rd Empire urban rave culture set:004. Haoman17 T.A

lucidream20

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Dec 7, 2007 21:46
that was fucking amaizing, son kite you guys are truly unique,the violin was beautiful,well done sebb,flawless mixing.
i have to say that echotek gave a hell of a set it realy got me going when there was still room to move...
thank you guys for a great mesibat shihrur.
gmpc

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Dec 7, 2007 22:01
First time to the EMPIRE! about time after 29 years..

Great music, sound, people..
Too crowded but hey, i got nothing to complain, sadly i steped on about 30 peeps ( and im 1.93 on 105K ) - but i give good service so if you got steped on, you got a free drink! - I have bad memoried from the OMAN so it didnt help much to the atmosphere, i kept feelin' that lots of the people that came were just t.a "clubbers"..
Anyhow, im looking forward to be in an outdoor 3rd empire event..

1UP!
Lyri
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Dec 7, 2007 22:46
I came early and enjoyed Seb's Chill Out set, mainly because it was still quite empty, comparing to the lousy crowdedness afterwards, as expected from a place like HaOman17.
Afterwards Echotek gave a nice set, and then Yoni (Ace) gave a groovey set with great vibes, a good preparation for Son Kite's bombastic set, although the epilogue was badass (wtf?).
I utterly enjoyed watching Seb and Marcus working together. Such harmony!

And then, the climax - Yuli's set. Oh my jah! I can't even express it in words. My legs hurt so much, and I won't be surprised if I made cracks in the floor...
Superb!

@gmpc - You should definitely come to an outdoor 3rd empire party. You've been missing out a lot!

Thank you, 3rd empire, for another great party. Aside from the awful crowdedness and claustrophobia, it was awesome.
ineBriant

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Dec 7, 2007 23:22

"these "walls" didnt gave me 100% of heavenly violin progtrance live act enjoyment, more like 86%(for indoor) great music awesome guys!"

i know that feeling..

but it was great as usual waiting 4 the next session...
          Br!4n
------
www.myspace.com\bryanambrech
dj426

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Dec 8, 2007 00:35
that was a fucking outer space event !!!

people you ware amazing, and thanks for everyone that come. be ready for next time because it will be........................

Empire staff appreciate you all !

BOOM . . .
Maya bee
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  34
Posted : Dec 8, 2007 01:34
Empire Empire ein alechem!
was so much fun!!!Best urban adventure!

Perfect stranger set was amazing!thanks yulik for those great moments!!

and the high lite for this event was Borris with amazing fucking set!!!wow!!!wow!!!thank you so much my friend!

was great to see you all beutiful ppl!
Happy Hanuka!

Maya The Bee says :Be & Beezzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Mr.Hanky
Ace Ventura

Started Topics :  21
Posted : Dec 8, 2007 11:50
i beleive Nomolos summed it up the best...

Quote:

On 2007-12-07 14:00, Nomolos(Zenon Rec.) wrote:
pfffffffffffffffffffffff !!!!

wow!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ace-Ventura/6139679270
---------------------------------------------
www.myspace.com/aceiboga
---------------------------------------------
http://iboga.dk/index.php?artistprofile=22
----------------------
Sputer
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  315
Posted : Dec 8, 2007 12:57
hate myself for not being there
must to get my own car !           ..."Be yourself, let your conscience guide you...
Follow your heart, not the people around you"
Kenneth
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  54
Posted : Dec 8, 2007 14:02
Unbelivable musical adventure from SonKite, and simply Mind blowing-feet stompin-floor crackin-ground breakin-body snatchin set by the Stranger! Thank u Yuli and offcourse the empire crew for an event that will stay in my mind 4 a long time !!! Its been a while since ive seen so many Amphetemized people on 1 dance floor! Thats defenitly a sight!
As once been said on the forum by i cant remember whom.... P-L-U-R !!!!!!           "...God made weed, Man made booze. Who do u trust?..."
uri.ya

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Dec 8, 2007 14:29
Superb Party !

Son Kite`s Rule

Empire Rule

C Ya Next Time
Reshef-Quantize
Quantize

Started Topics :  29
Posted : Dec 8, 2007 14:43
Well where do i begin...
Came at middle of Mr.Ventura's set ,Crunchy uplifting and psychedelic live it was ,the place was packed! ,sound system kicked!(also the lights got my eyes attention) ,anyways back to Ace's set...i think that he's new live and mattirial was perfect on the spot to put the crowd into trance zone which was felt in the air all along the party (but started there imHo),the last track of Zen mechanix rmx to Ace & Lish-the light was the bomb ,i couldnt think of a better track to sume it up!

Now the Sonkite duo went on stage and their live started with deep as fu*k kick and groove and the Orgarinc jurney has begon!
well i didnt heard the guys for a while and their music took me into the lairs frequency ,true uncompromise tribal trance,way to go!
When they finnished their live the place was in high level of vibe and took shape into the pure side of things.

Yuli came next and continue with great live, again i could feel the organic elements in his music,real srong live with techno minimal colour ,in that point the place was on the purest spot that i have seen for years and years in our local scene ,and yuli took us (and himself i think) to the edge of true trance expirience.

Thx for perfect expirience Empire crew.

*I think that warm words deserve for 'Haoman 17' crew as well!

http://www.myspace.com/reshefhook
http://www.myspace.com/sheff1
http://soundcloud.com/sheff23
http://www.myspace.com/quantize1
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sheff/203114821064?ref=ts
LigaLize
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  52
Posted : Dec 8, 2007 16:31
The Empire did it again
best hannuka in my life,enjoyed every second
lots of great people and amazing music !!
Son Kite for sure was best live act that i heard,was amazing,the sound and light system in the club was great !!
Super finish by borris thank you man
Orly,rafi,Ofir,Borris thank you for amazing hannuka
you are the best           Dance is - As a matter of fact, socially admissible public analogue of the sexual act :)
http://www.myspace.com/djligalize
Roope

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Dec 8, 2007 16:34
Son Kite's live tech was simply unbelievable, I can't find a word good enough to describe it

Ace Ventura, Perfect Stranger (with a PERFECT set) and Borris were awsome too, I think a face-to-face set there could have been cool

Great music, lots of friends, the club itself was beautiful... Thank you Empire Crew, you're the best!
MOJOJOJO

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Dec 8, 2007 19:55
All in All nice event....
BUT somthing was missing..the famous 3rd empire touch.
Too crowded..much more than the 780 the sign in the entrence said allowed.
Bar prices were expensive.
Only from seeing beutiful people i could tell i'n in a 3rd empire event.

But this party reminded me too much of the Super Dj period wehen i payed 150 to see Digweed...
tripless
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  44
Posted : Dec 8, 2007 21:21
i have no idea what u r talking about...
this was definitely too f*#@ing crowded for me...
but the sound was the best i heard ever indoor
           "Instead of all the energy and effort directed at the war to end drugs,
how about a little attention to drugs which would end war?"
Albert Hofmann...
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - IL 06.12.2007 - 3rd candle with SON KITE!!! @ 3rd Empire urban rave culture set:004. Haoman17 T.A
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance