Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Hujaboy: Black Belt (TIP.WORLD Oct, 2007)
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Hujaboy: Black Belt (TIP.WORLD Oct, 2007)

HujaBoy
HujaBoy

Started Topics :  27
Posted : Nov 22, 2007 11:58
Hi everyone...
There was a mistake in the first print of the album...so the tracks had a diffrent order in the first print.

here it is the wrong list for the ones that downloaded...and think they have the right track list...

the shipping was stopped and the cd's were replaced with right ones..

1-Black belt
2-Desert sun
3-Double mcpsy
4-Here they come
5-Holes in the sky
6-In the village remix
7-Premium Delirium
8-The acid revival
9-The Game

chuha
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Nov 26, 2007 17:21
indeed a nice album! after the first run i was a bit dissapointed because i really liked the album from last year!

this one is different in some way ... still dont know wether it is better or worse ... i started to like it a lot and will def. play some tracks at parties.

favs:

desert sun, premium delirium, the acid revival, in the village rmx (i prefer the original), here they come.

greetz and all the best huja, your music is special

steve           -> New DOUBLE V/A coming soon!!!
-> Spontaneous Aerobics Records
-> www.myspace.com/djchuha
-> www.myspace.com/spontaneousaerobics
-> www.spontaneous-aerobics.de
Kanc Cover
Goasia/Opsy

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Nov 26, 2007 23:44
Quote:

On 2007-11-22 11:58, HujaBoy wrote:
Hi everyone...
There was a mistake in the first print of the album...so the tracks had a diffrent order in the first print.

here it is the wrong list for the ones that downloaded...and think they have the right track list...

the shipping was stopped and the cd's were replaced with right ones..

1-Black belt
2-Desert sun
3-Double mcpsy
4-Here they come
5-Holes in the sky
6-In the village remix
7-Premium Delirium
8-The acid revival
9-The Game

i know that for artist who release album this mistake represent BIG mistake cause track names mostly have meaning of tracks concept but the most important is that music is great.
Huge respect for album. Never disappoint with Huja dud but i must notice to much breaks and frequently cuts in groove. Everything else is real refreshment in todays trance
Best regards!           http://www.soundmute-recordings.com/xsite/artists/opsy.html
http://www.soundmute-recordings.com/xsite/artists/kanc_cover.html
http://www.soundmute-recordings.com/xsite/artists/rezolut.html
http://www.soundmute-recordings.com/goasia-project/
ULTIVA

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Nov 28, 2007 13:29
Album is BLAST!!!
DanVapid
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  32
Posted : Nov 30, 2007 11:57
hearing this for the first time and i have to say it's definitely an impressive album, from composition to mastering...i think hujaboy has revived that spark that made his music special in the "early" days...this album really jumps out of the speakers, with truly tangible, balanced sounds...original arrangement, a diversity of tracks, professional quality... some true inspiration behind it, i feel. a standout album compared to the growing sea of formula rubbish.
Hyperflow-records
Hyperflow

Started Topics :  15
Posted : Dec 25, 2007 23:25
Well...what to say? Superb album from Mr Nir - he did it again - some tech influences give this album a really fresh feeling, that makes it stand out of the usual "full on" made nowdays.
I think i can use all tracks in a dj set, this is a real gem - don´t loose any time - go and get it!!!
Yotam(Paganka C.)
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Dec 25, 2007 23:36
As one who felt that full-on music is dead for the last year I can tell u that this album is one of the best suprises for me and defenitely very important to the "full-on world".

I found this album full of new ideas, creativity, brilliant sound work, tight production and rough build up (not even one fluffy thing) and all this I LIKE

Nir, my dear friend... Keep it Rough, Tight & Smart !

Wish ya all the best with this one, i think its great.

b0m.
katam
Abomination

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Dec 26, 2007 01:35
Hey huj,
Awesome cd bro, really top notch production, pumping beats and breaks...really love your music!
cant really add anything, eveything has been said,
just make more!
Boom
Eyal
Mental
Azax Syndrom

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Dec 26, 2007 11:36
i just love it !! Full on at its best ...

wicked music all the way, great build ups, surprising, innovating ... what else can i say ??

zikris - after all this years you still sound fresh and yet manage to sound as a huja ...

i drink to you my dear friend.... salute !

Run Lola
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Dec 26, 2007 15:16
I fell in love with Desert sun (previously named Holes in the Sky), and I would like to see Mr. Huja getting more into the progressive mood
Bunker Jack
Bunker Jack

Started Topics :  28
Posted : Dec 27, 2007 19:31
yeah...i was shopping some weeks ago at psyshop, and i found this one special(only from the short sample listening)...and because of this one, later, i bought the Party Animals too...(:

I really like Nir style in "full on psychedelic trance"(very original and got his own caracteristic style).
And like ppl say, there is some techy influences on his style, what makes it even more interesting.
For me the big surprise of this album goes to "Holes in the Sky", and like Run Lola said, i am waiting for a full album on this way too...hehehe
i know old Hujaboy sound was very techy and much more slow than his full on tracks, but "holes in the sky" makes me surprised anyway...

Songs like "Acid Revival", and "Here They Come" are highlights for me..."here they come" make me feel really nostalgic...it have special mystery inside...hehehe...i need this kind of mystery when iam listening psy trance...makes me remind the Psy trance from some years ago.

Thanks Nir for keeping the vibe alive coming out of the speakers.

boombolé

Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Hujaboy: Black Belt (TIP.WORLD Oct, 2007)
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance