Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Spirituality - how do you want to die?

1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

how do you want to die?

Xolvexs
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  241
Posted : Jun 18, 2010 11:38:16
do you want die
in your youth
in your midlife
in your old age

do you want to die
healthy
in an accident/incident etc
in sickness
suicide

do you prefer to loose body part or prefer to die? if so which body part

which animal would you like your body to be fed to?           When death comes to your doorstep, make sure you are alive
TimeTraveller
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  80
Posted : Jun 18, 2010 14:33
man you are completely crazy lol best is your last question lol whahahahaha
I know only I dont wanna die by committing suicide and also my ashes should fly thrown from the highest peak possible to reach by then responsible for this task.
          https://soundcloud.com/shivagarden
Maine Coon
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Jun 18, 2010 17:07
Who said I wanna die at all?
Psynaesthesian
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  30
Posted : Jun 20, 2010 11:50
.... My wise brother once told me .....

"Everybody wants to got Heaven; but nobody wants to die!"

..... that struck a chord real hard!!

"... b'om ..."
Maine Coon
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jun 20, 2010 20:42
^
Good point.
Not quite true for everybody, though. Some sick people may look at it differently. There are suicidal people (most of whom are either depressed or delusional) and there are people that are in the right mind but can not tolerate their physical suffering any more. Well, then there are Klingons, who don't mind dying, as long as it happens in a glorious battle...
Login
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  65
Posted : Jun 21, 2010 06:46
I want to commit suicide when I get very old and sick doing something extreme, maybe heroin overdose, plane crash, jumping from a very tall cliff or all that together.           "The dedication to repetition — the search for nirvana in a single held tone or an endlessly cycling rhythm — is one of electronic music's noblest gestures."
Xolvexs
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Jun 21, 2010 10:56
i think death has been misrepresented..across cultures and societies as something fatal and tragic..i think death like birth is a choice the soul makes but the the when the soul enters the body of material it experiences love which really is lead the soul into a spiral of attachment to the physical and fear of death. basically i am of the opinion love traps the passsing soul in the body of material and the soul actually leaves the body all the time but the body -mind cage creates an alternative to the soul in form of an ego which is afraid of death which sees death as an enemy or fatality...i wrote about this in a poem recentally titled

Soul Left Us With Ego
Soul Left Us With Ego
On being told
Whose body
He took birth in,
The soul was lost
The love that was
Shown to him
Made him want more
Without love
He was taught
Life is nothing

Love trapped
The passing soul
In the body of material
To the soul
Shapes and form
Meant nothing
To the body and mind
They are everything

Now that the soul,
Is fed up and is ready
To leave the physical,
The body-mind cage,
The prison of society
Won't let it
It will give it reason
It will create purpose
It will bestow responsibility
Forcing the elxir of life
Down the throat
Creating the fear of death

The soul left this
Body a long time ago
Now all that's left
Are a few measly traces
In form of an ego
That too will soon go.           When death comes to your doorstep, make sure you are alive
TimeTraveller
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  80
Posted : Jun 21, 2010 21:13
It's great mate.It has really potential,keep the lyrics flowing.
Collect them.Maybe someday you'll have a psycedelic release of another kind.           https://soundcloud.com/shivagarden
Login
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  65
Posted : Jun 23, 2010 07:31
Quote:

On 2010-06-21 10:56, Xolvexs wrote:
i think death has been misrepresented..across cultures and societies as something fatal and tragic..i think death like birth is a choice the soul makes but the the when the soul enters the body of material it experiences love which really is lead the soul into a spiral of attachment to the physical and fear of death. basically i am of the opinion love traps the passsing soul in the body of material and the soul actually leaves the body all the time but the body -mind cage creates an alternative to the soul in form of an ego which is afraid of death which sees death as an enemy or fatality...i wrote about this in a poem recentally titled

In your culture, in mine Death is a very big part of life itsworshipped, deaths remeber in a joyfull way, come one day to the Day of Death on November 2, the truly best holiday in Mexico.           "The dedication to repetition — the search for nirvana in a single held tone or an endlessly cycling rhythm — is one of electronic music's noblest gestures."
Xolvexs
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Jun 23, 2010 11:11
it may be worshiped , even in my culture we worship death we have a god of death ,Yama.
but i am not talking about worshiping it or of that ...what i am saying is that there is this apprehension about death that we are not given a choice to consider it as an option..like the society conditions you ...i feel like dying , but i am blocked by someone or something or some thought ..this is common in almost all cultures i dont understand why..
like if i want smoke a ciggarette i can
but if i want to die there has been this conditioning both internally (myself) and externally(society family etc) that wont let me do it ..even though logic and reason will say its much the same...and then there will be joyful and sorrow happiness and sadness but no one will just die just like that for fun or just because the felt like it..and people always want a reason for death- cause of death-its pretty clear no matter how express it joy or sorrow- people fear death           When death comes to your doorstep, make sure you are alive
Maine Coon
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jun 23, 2010 18:10
Yeah, this is a good question. Why are we “allowed” to kill ourselves over the long years with hamburgers and cigarettes but can not do the same thing instantly with cyanide?

I came up with two answers so far: a benign and an evil one.
Benign: Somebody wise figured that you can quit smoking or drinking or whatever else you do to slowly finish yourself and you still have a chance to clean up and have a few good years. With cyanide it’s not quite an option. Somebody cared enough to provide a chance for changing your life.
Evil: While consuming cigarettes with cheep beer and unidentifiable ground meat products, you still continue working for the Man, paying taxes and – come thing of it – forking half of your hard-earned cash over to the liquor store owners. “The society” – represented by all the blood suckers who use you for their benefit – is not very keen on letting you go.

Did you have any hypotheses of your own?
Kaz
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  90
Posted : Jun 24, 2010 12:33
I want to die at the young age of 130 while high out of my mind, in an orgy with 5 models, being broadcast live on the internet in full 3D.

What kind of question is that?           http://www.myspace.com/Hooloovoo222
Xolvexs
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Jun 26, 2010 10:30
well pretty much as i said in my poem-
we have created the ego as an altertnative to the soul -our soul leaves our body all the time hence we have outer body experiences all the time -the mind and the society which is also a creation of the mind (collective mind) created the ego which does not want to feels threated by this primarily because of socio-economic-political-authoritarian reasons- sort of like what you see in Avaatar the tree of souls phenomenon..but even there the tribals are still fearful of death-- but i am of the opinion that the true shaman practices allow you explore death multiple times and in multiple ways- sometimes through a heart attack, sometimes in through a bullet and at times in bomb blast or however you please..shammanism will allow you to create your own customized death experience. Organizied religion basically reinforces fear of death and almost all religious practices are a lead up to a pleasent death trip which nobody wants undertake...but shammanism will allow you take multiple deaths and births..its like electricity when you want to be born you turn on the switch when you want to die you turn it off. when you want to turn on the tv you plug your tv then turn on your switch and when turn it off throw a rock at the screen and smash it and go out and buy a car fill some gas and buy a new one replug it turn on the switch and watch the final episode of LOST and turn off the switch..all the while electricity is there and so is the energy - death and birth have taken place too- its just that we dont realize that..everyone is a shaman..everyone can morph into objects and other things all you have to do is loose your ego and connect with your soul and let your body disintergrate into carbon particles which ultimately comeback in different forms so long as you know who you are doesnt matter what form you are u will recognize yourself instantly -and thats when your ego will intergrate with your soul           When death comes to your doorstep, make sure you are alive
mk47
Inactive User

Started Topics :  118
Posted : Jun 27, 2010 08:19
don't give a shit , just as long as its not too painful , i guess , and what a brain , xolvexs , what made u ask such a question ?
Xolvexs
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Jun 27, 2010 19:37
honestly i want start my own brand of spirituality called SHOCK SPIRITUALITY
where one of the meditation includes forced puking for 45 mins and forced sneezing 25 mins using sneezing powder after that submerging the head in a bucket of ice 25mins -using extreme torture as technique to meditate...and after that being chased by pack of hungry hyenas ---aah i love my imagination           When death comes to your doorstep, make sure you are alive
Trance Forum » » Forum  Spirituality - how do you want to die?

1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance