Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Festivals Promotions - Honu Eclipse 2010 > Easter Island - Rapa Nui > Total Solar Eclipse Festival
← Prev Page
8 9 10 11 12 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Honu Eclipse 2010 > Easter Island - Rapa Nui > Total Solar Eclipse Festival

djnanda

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jul 15, 2010 19:28
NEWS from Easter Island by Baba D..Tanka: "the organizer try to escape! Soundsystem, Lights and domes are confiscated by the landowner because no payment!!! Police is now looking for Rocio that try to get of the island!!! This is my statement!!!"

djnanda

Posted : Jul 16, 2010 00:48
NEWS:
by J'aime Rocco (translation bellow): "Sacaron a Rocio del Avion de la 1 de la tarde, trataba de escaparse pero la policia no la dejó partir, aun tienen conficadas las cosas de Trancetour, Amanito y la Iluminacion, mas otras cosas de personas que alquilaron a la organizacion, Increible - What a bitch!!!"
--
"They pulled down of the plane to Rocío (at one o'clock in the afternoon), who tried to escape but the police did not let her go, the owner of the location still have things confiscated from Trancetour, Amanito and the lighting, plus other things of people who rented to the organization, Incredible - What a bitch!!!"
Marsoupial
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Jul 16, 2010 15:39
Thanks for the updates djnanda.. It appears you are the official reporter of news on what is happening here..
djnanda

Posted : Jul 16, 2010 15:52
unfortunately yes. would be so much easier if those who went could explain and give their point of view and tell their own experiences. Sad to know that even when we've tried to warn to the scene.. the organizers told around we (I) were boycotting them deleteing our post, etc and sending mass emails telling we (I) were a bad ppl.. oh well.. i guess this thing it was something that had to happen.
Have a great weekend !
Cheers
Nanda
djnanda

Posted : Jul 16, 2010 16:03
this its what i mean:

Quote:

On 2009-08-05 22:51, psichrono wrote:
Official press release from the organisation concerning the sabotage campaign against the festival can be found here : Please take note of the official authorization link inside the document.

http://www.honueclipse.org/honueclipse_statement.pdf

The bad press is a reflection of this campaign. However you'll be glad to hear that the festival IS authorized on the island by the Rapa Nui Parliament. And everything continues to move forward.

This is not a scam. And the festival is very welcome on the island.

Marsoupial
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Jul 16, 2010 18:09
Quote:

On 2010-07-16 15:52, djnanda wrote:
unfortunately yes. would be so much easier if those who went could explain and give their point of view and tell their own experiences. Sad to know that even when we've tried to warn to the scene.. the organizers told around we (I) were boycotting them deleteing our post, etc and sending mass emails telling we (I) were a bad ppl.. oh well.. i guess this thing it was something that had to happen.
Have a great weekend !
Cheers
Nanda

I think the price for the festival was ridiculously high. I don;t know many festivals quite so expensive.. That seemed a bit dodgy for me.. Even boom festival or glade or much bigger festivals are never this expensive.. why is easter island different ?

At the end of the day I guess people make up their own mind and by the looks of things, not many people trusted this organizer.. Sounds like they might have really wanted to put on a good party, with the partial aim of making lots of money...

I hope that people that went had a good time though in the end.. And this organizer gets caught.. They should probably go to jail over this.
Serotonika

Posted : Jul 16, 2010 21:41

Yo! Crazy Hugh and some other party-goers are throwing an open air night this Saturday night at Ahu Tongariki. The tunes will range from Full-On PsyTrance to Progressive beats on an outdoor soundsystem. The night will also feature VJ Visuals provided by crazy kiwi! Donations are accepted on entry but are not required!

See you there!

(p.s. After the disappointment of the honu festival, anything's gotta be better, right? )

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=120032991376627
djnanda

Posted : Jul 17, 2010 00:58
this its a video of Rocio at the end of the eclipse... made by a guest.. who actually had a blast! its good to see and hear something positive from it all:

"Here is the Organisers speech after the eclipse offering thanks for understanding the difficulties they faced in arranging the festival. I am very grateful to her for battling on and ensuring the festival went ahead, despite problems. I had an amazing time. Thank you. And to all the doubters and moaners that contributed to the problems, shame on you and you deserved to have a miserable time as that is what you manifested into your reality."

Loke

Posted : Jul 17, 2010 10:20
Fucking hell you lot - get a grip!! First off Easter Island is the most remote inhabited place on the face of the planet. To even dream of putting a festival on there is amazing. For all the people who thought there were going to be 5000+ people there - we all knew this wouldnt happen due to the location. This was always going to be a small festival about the experience and not the finances etc. The viabililty of this festival was in doubt from day one but the dream happened.

$800 is well expensive but this is the price you pay for the transportation and fees of the internationals as well as getting all the epuipment there etc. I personally wouldn't pay it and think this is ultimately how they shot themselves in the foot with this event. Pre budgeting and accounts for an event like this are crucial.

Im gutted for the organizers to face such difficulties and financial ruin for taking a chance and trying to create something amazingly beautiful that is a once in astral history thing.

For all you bitching about she should go to jail etc and deserves to get kicked out the scene - what a load of pretencious bull shit. Get back to your hippy roots and realize that when the shit does hit the fan - rather than trying to lynch those responsible - try and collectively fix the problem. Remember that crazy idea of we are one??

Grow up you lot and admire those who dare to dream!
darkodelik
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Jul 18, 2010 09:46
wooow i just been reading all the comments and ithink sounds prety crazy , it seems that alot of people did not endup happy with the festival ,, im glad i could not make it , but aniway ,,,           TLOQUE NAHUAQUE
Eivissa

Posted : Jul 18, 2010 16:36
Quote:

On 2010-07-17 10:20, Loke wrote:
Fucking hell you lot - get a grip!! First off Easter Island is the most remote inhabited place on the face of the planet. To even dream of putting a festival on there is amazing. For all the people who thought there were going to be 5000+ people there - we all knew this wouldnt happen due to the location. This was always going to be a small festival about the experience and not the finances etc. The viabililty of this festival was in doubt from day one but the dream happened.

$800 is well expensive but this is the price you pay for the transportation and fees of the internationals as well as getting all the epuipment there etc. I personally wouldn't pay it and think this is ultimately how they shot themselves in the foot with this event. Pre budgeting and accounts for an event like this are crucial.

Im gutted for the organizers to face such difficulties and financial ruin for taking a chance and trying to create something amazingly beautiful that is a once in astral history thing.

For all you bitching about she should go to jail etc and deserves to get kicked out the scene - what a load of pretencious bull shit. Get back to your hippy roots and realize that when the shit does hit the fan - rather than trying to lynch those responsible - try and collectively fix the problem. Remember that crazy idea of we are one??

Grow up you lot and admire those who dare to dream!

Your the one who needs to get a grip, and maybe a life too. So what if Easter Island is a remote place? You must be only into parties held at some theater in London, have you ebver been to a aprty in remote places? (That;s how they intended to be!) there are no remote places so long as a plane lands and to charge those crazy amounts for a party is fucking unbelivable. This is a rave fucking party we are talking about, not some swanky shitty english polo match. When parties first started there never was an admission fee, and now its taken for granted!!! WTF??

And what hippy roots? psytrance is not about being a fucking filthy hippy!! Its bcs of a hippy mentality that the trance scene has been in the shitter for over 10 years. These days either you have a job or you CANT go to parties!! What the fuck is that? Hippy my ass, fuck the hippies they were not meant for psytrance parties and thanks to them the scene is shot. Go back to 1960 if you want to be a hippy, and belive in global warming and whatever other scam your local politicians are selling you. WTF...
djnanda

Posted : Jul 18, 2010 21:37
NEWS:: Today in local news paper; please read the whole...

http://translate.google.com/translate?js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=1&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fdiario.latercera.com%2F2010%2F07%2F18%2F01%2Fcontenido%2F9_32810_9.shtml&sl=es&tl=en

original link: http://diario.latercera.com/2010/07/18/01/contenido/9_32810_9.shtml
jimmy

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Jul 18, 2010 22:30
Wouldn't get too bothered about Loke, he's just bitter coz he's a failed producer "Primer" that nobody will book coz he makes shit music

http://www.phar-psyde.com/

"don't be too surprised to see his debut live set hitting the trance circuit in the near future"

Hmmm, I'd be *very* surprised....

We're still waiting ....
Mauzeer

Posted : Jul 18, 2010 22:44
jds we are waiting for your review
Mayanbaba
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Jul 18, 2010 22:48
We all had a good time, a shame the land owner was a drunk and went crazy! Demanding more than double what was agreed, and confiscated all material stuff..till payment! Lawyers working it out Now!           As forward Light can Be!!!
Sitaram Vision Tribe
www.sitaramvision.be
www.inlakech.be
wwww.glowingflame.com
Trance Forum » » Forum  Festivals Promotions - Honu Eclipse 2010 > Easter Island - Rapa Nui > Total Solar Eclipse Festival
← Prev Page
8 9 10 11 12 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Free Parking - Free Parking Chill Area - ChillOut Area VJ - VJ Deco - Deco Eco Friendly - Eco Friendly
Children Zone - Children Zone Workshops/Market - Workshops/Market Water Access - Water Access Transportation - Transportation Discounted Presale - Discounted Presale

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance