Eraser

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Mar 2, 2008 15:43
Hehehehe! Thanks for the explanation dear Dr. Outolintu
Addictive Elements
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  26
Posted : Mar 2, 2008 16:48
LOLZZZ Outolintu........very funny analogy...but im sorry the album didnt work for me.....dont go by literal meaning of everything......i know what i heard and it certainly wasnt that funky for me......and i aint hearin suomi for the first time....neways constructive criticism is meant for the album review and NOT the reviewer.......AND DID U TAKE OFFENSE BECAUSE U STILL R / WERE IN THE HALTYA PROJECT ?????.....hmmmm I WONDER??....if im right mate...learn to take some amount of criticism...my criticism wasnt even destructive or harsh.... much as u try not everyone is going to love ur music...there r exceptions to every case....in case of this album unfortunately im the exception...
and i dont want to argue no more....i rather u save ur words for ur own review of the album.....

----- Hippies...they wanna save the earth....but all they ever do is smoke pot ----
Outolintu
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  63
Posted : Mar 2, 2008 22:06

ok. i understand that my straight forward style might
be taken as harsh or agressive so my apologies for that.
like i said i have nothing against constructive criticism or positive/negative feedback. i can't take it personally if you don't like this album because i didn't write it. but i meant every word that i said about the term "funky" and how it's misused here in this case by you and by many others too in this scene and elsewhere to describe music that hasn't even set eyes on funk(y). i've been thinking about this for some time already and couldn't miss a perfect opportunity to state my views on the matter. that's all

"no one ever sweats on a plug-in" -moby
Zoopy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  44
Posted : Mar 3, 2008 04:19
Man I don't fucking understand how anyone could say this album isn't funky.

great album, thank you.

poncho

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Mar 3, 2008 04:53
well catching Tommi's sets in the last months here is Aus, i saw him play like 4 sets, all different projects and styles...

huge emphasis on funk! no doubt...iwill get this one soon!
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Haltya - Book Of Nature (Exogenic) 2008
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance