Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Green Sector NEW YEARS 2006 with SPACE MONKEY, DJ GAVIN just added ECLIPTIC ...Out in the sticks, LA
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Green Sector NEW YEARS 2006 with SPACE MONKEY, DJ GAVIN just added ECLIPTIC ...Out in the sticks, LA

psybratt
Devic

Started Topics :  23
Posted : Jan 2, 2006 05:51
Quote:

On 2006-01-02 05:41, David(KIVA) wrote:
The roads were getting worse with each car and we had to make a call for everyone's safety. When the rains came again at Noon and that road slicked up we knew it was the right thing to do. Having 200 cars up there in the morning facing a slippery road with a cliff was something we think we prudently avoided. Not going up, but getting down was the concern...

I agree with you Kiva .. the drive down in the morning was still a challenge with the potholes and slippery mud. Something I had not thought of.

peace,
Devic
Nelito

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jan 2, 2006 18:03
we did the possible and the impossible...ALL WE DON'T WANT TO HAPPEN IS SOMEBODY GETTING HURT OR KILL ON THAT EXPOSED TRICK ROAD.as Kiva says...the condicions after lots of cars woud put us on super dangerous way back down.
on my sad point of view,I think we did our best.
at least everybody is safe right now...
with all our love we will do it again soon.
I WANT THE PARTY SOOOOOO BAD!!!
happy new year.Manny
vlad

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jan 3, 2006 02:12
Hey guys!
I abslolutely agree that it's the shame that we all didn't get to party at NYE with our psy friends as was planned. But the nature was clearly against us...
And I feel bad for Treavor; I don't even want to think what a bummer it must have been for him and the crew...
Let's be optimistic and look forward to the next event at the Ranch, when the skies are clear and people are smiling!
Happy 2006!!!
gattomatto

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Jan 3, 2006 03:09
So I decided to head up there early in the morning to see what was going on. We got there around 3:30 and made it up ok. But I did have an SUV at my disposal so that made the drive ok. The roads weren't exactly what I would call safe or easy.. Cars could have easily gotten stuck, slipped over the side or run into each other when someone was coming down while another was going up. We left just before it started to rain again in the late morning but I heard that once it started raining again the roads got really slippery and more dangerous once again. So I think the right call was made, for everyone's safety. Yah it was a major disappointment for me and everyone, especially the people who came from a long way for the party (sorry san francisco). I know I really wanted to dance my ass off at new years and especially to hear space monkey! But I fully support trevor, travis and the whole green sector crew and I feel bad for them also, having to deal with all of this and make that hard decision. Some of you may feel a little out of the loop on what happened but the crew was very likely overwhelmed by everything going on and getting called on the phone every 5 seconds all night as you can imagine... I look forward to the makeup party whenever it is and I'll be there smiling and partying like it was new years all over again.

Happy new years everyone!

- m@
newiceman

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jan 3, 2006 08:43
Does anybody know, is anything gonna happen this weekend at the ranch ?
Green SUN
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  27
Posted : Jan 4, 2006 01:50
I do!

Let's start this New Year off right.
Everything is still set up at the ranch.
The Weather is clear and sunny all weekend and we've lowered the price to $20.
hope to see you there...

Peaz, Twyse

THIS SATURDAY, JANUARY 7TH
Green Sector & Friends Present:

RESOLUTIONS
Starting it off Right...

SPACE MONKEY ::LIVE & DJ:: (Agitato Recs, Israel)
Check out Kefir Shlomovitz in his first U.S. appearance. His second & much anticipated album titled "Hyperactive" will be released this month. It presents the perfect blend of psychedelic ground & Goa vibrations. Here's some samples from his last album realeased in January of '05. http://tinyurl.com/cc3jn

::DJ Sets::
KIVA (Green Sector)
SPYROS (Psytribe)
JON MARK (Mind Modem)
MATTHIAS (Green Sector, Global Trance)
GATTO MATTO (Green Sector)
PSYCLOPS (Psytribe)

::Tiki Room::
MANNY (Green Sector)
JESSE WRIGHT (Pocket, djjessewright.com)
PETEY (Moontribe, $2 Tuesdays)
MATT XAVIER (Railyard Rec., Green Sector)
JOCKTON (Pocket, Jockton.com)
ALI BOMBAY (Alien Underground)
NAGUAL SOUND EXPERIMENT (Liquid Recs)
SCENATOR (Psytribe)
MARK ZABALA (Ninja Skills)
SARAH MARIE (Pocket)

::I will see::
CYBERQUEST Deco
TWISTEYE Illusions

::I will hear::
NETWORK 23 Sound

::I will enjoy::
GEMENI'S CONCIOUS Cafe

::I will help::
Donations to NEXTAID gladly accepted at the door http://www.nextaid.org

Info:
+$20 at the out-door
+Located on Private Forest Land, 30 min. from LA
+Starts @ 9pm Saturday till 3 in the afternoon on Sunday
+310-281-7588 / 818-377-4002

For Directions go to http://www.greensector.com
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Green Sector NEW YEARS 2006 with SPACE MONKEY, DJ GAVIN just added ECLIPTIC ...Out in the sticks, LA
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance