Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Green Sector NEW YEARS 2006 with SPACE MONKEY, DJ GAVIN just added ECLIPTIC ...Out in the sticks, LA
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Green Sector NEW YEARS 2006 with SPACE MONKEY, DJ GAVIN just added ECLIPTIC ...Out in the sticks, LA

kin beat
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  62
Posted : Jan 1, 2006 00:27
ohh man ohh man i really hope it pass us by quick cuz' here in the OC is downpouring and after i read what happend over in northern CA the last thing i want is ending up at an indoors wharehouse.
keep us informed please......
          www.instagram.com/ckloro
www.twitter.com/ckloro
sapoverde

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jan 1, 2006 01:00
I wont miss ecliptic or spacemonkey for anything and If you look at this link you can clearly see the rain is going

http://www.tinyurl.com/az5s6
kin beat
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  62
Posted : Jan 1, 2006 01:11
almighty Tlaloc* would be on our side tonight mi amigo, no doubt about it .
I wont miss Ecliptic either see ya there amigo.           www.instagram.com/ckloro
www.twitter.com/ckloro
PsyDrama
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Jan 1, 2006 01:15
Trevor, we are with you. Come rain or shine, the party must go on! As long as the speakers are covered, let it rain. I will be on the dance floor with a friggin yellow poncho on.

Can you dig it?           If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion -- The Dalai Lama
rich
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  103
Posted : Jan 1, 2006 10:02
It's midnight. My friend just called me saying the party is not happening and they're turning people away at the gate (this is his first party here. not sure which gate he's talking about).

Please respond whether this is for real or not.

Green SUN
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  27
Posted : Jan 1, 2006 10:05
Hey everyone,

The rain is gone and the creeks are still low but the roads are too dangerous to drive. The mud has not dried so it's very slick getting up there. Check back here later, we're working on something for Sunday night...

Happy New Year, twyse
rich
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  103
Posted : Jan 1, 2006 10:35
OK, somebody PM me and give me a hint where to go tonight please! Thanks! You'll be rewarded!
konflux
Konflux

Started Topics :  25
Posted : Jan 1, 2006 10:40
same here! let us know!

myspace.com/konfluxpsy | www.konfluxmusic.net | PsyTribe | Phar Psyde Recs. | Logical Light Recs.

For CD releases:
http://www.saikosounds.com/english/search.asp?search_str=konflux
PsyCore

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Jan 1, 2006 23:41
Last night was interesting.

Since this event dragged through, the 5 people I had with me were going to their first psy event. Most of them had only been to massives.

When it fell through at about 9pm, they dragged me to Together As One. I have never been to a massive, and have always looked down on them. Last night just cemented that feeling a bit more. However it was still better than sitting at home watching the ball drop on TV.

The problem with having a party tonight (Sunday) is that people work tomorrow. Yeah I could leave by 8 am and be fine... but I'm gonna be burnt.

Is the real event still going to happen next Saturday (the 7th) as was claimed last night?

This way I can still bring some people who were REALLY looking forward to partying all night, and I can still do so myself?

I appreciate all that is done for us, and do not take it for granted. We are quite lucky to have a safe location, and a thriving scene, and would not trade it for anything.

Saint Seiya

Posted : Jan 2, 2006 04:05
the reasons, dont know what were the reasons.
natural selection or just the truly and passionate spirit that green sector has always shown but i danced and saw the sunrise at the ranch.
happy new years.
UserNameTaken

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jan 2, 2006 04:47
SO, it turns out the party DID happen after all??!?
That really really REALLY bums me out!!!!
A whole bunch of us had our hearts set on the Ranch last night. Ended up doing nothing at all. And now I find out that it went on despite everything.
Why did you guys have to leave that phone message saying that it was not happening? What a damn shame....

Saint Seiya

Posted : Jan 2, 2006 05:02
[quote]
On 2006-01-02 04:47, UserNameTaken wrote:
A whole bunch of us had our hearts set on the Ranch last night. Ended up doing nothing at all. And now I find out that it went on despite everything.
Why did you guys have to leave that phone message saying that it was not happening? What a damn shame....

[quote]
I wouldnt blame them though, as i dont know what actually went down. I drove over there at about 5am and was told that actually police trucks were there blocking the last left turn to the ranch. the road indeed was very slippery and tough to drive. I never called the info line just drove over there I didnt know that they never change the message. by the way if 40 peoples were up there that was a lot so dont feeel like you missed something but the sunrise at the ranch which is always a pleasure to see.
UserNameTaken

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jan 2, 2006 05:36
Hhhmmmm. Now I just heard that there may be a party tonight after all...???
The Green Sector webpage says NOTHING. Doesn't even give the phone numbers anymore.
The info line says there will be a make-up party at the Ranch next Sat (though I can't imagine the international djs will still be in town).
Does anyone know what the hell is going on??!?
PLEASE?????
Geez, I haven't felt this out of the loop for a long time.
peace

a

David(KIVA)
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  36
Posted : Jan 2, 2006 05:41
The setup crew and the few that made it up early before the roads got bad stayed the night. Everyone that was there chipped in enough dough to have Brad turn the sound on.

The roads were getting worse with each car and we had to make a call for everyone's safety. When the rains came again at Noon and that road slicked up we knew it was the right thing to do. Having 200 cars up there in the morning facing a slippery road with a cliff was something we think we prudently avoided. Not going up, but getting down was the concern...

There will be no party tonight and as far as next weekend is concerned.. stay tuned for more info.
          http://soundcloud.com/djkiva
psybratt
Devic

Started Topics :  23
Posted : Jan 2, 2006 05:43
Quote:

On 2006-01-02 04:47, UserNameTaken wrote:

remember the spirit of goa .. (now i think it sounds more like sprits of christmas) .. nevermind .. point is .. rain or shine or any other reason .. party on .. respects to green sector for their undefeatable spirit ..

it was cold .. but well worth it .. the fireplace was a good comfort ..

i think I am going to play the movie "The Grove" again ..

cheers to all .. Happy New 2006 ..

fighton,
Devic
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Green Sector NEW YEARS 2006 with SPACE MONKEY, DJ GAVIN just added ECLIPTIC ...Out in the sticks, LA
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance