Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Grapes of Wrath LIve - May 21st, 2005 - Texas
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Grapes of Wrath LIve - May 21st, 2005 - Texas

m-it brown

Started Topics :  2
Posted : May 24, 2005 19:12
This one looked killer. Is that the same Amanda from the MOE comp? I really dug that track. f'n rockin!           If there's one thing I know, it's not to mess with mother nature, motha-love, and motherf^@%ing psytrance!
mubali
Mubali

Started Topics :  71
Posted : May 24, 2005 19:47
It is the same Amanda as on the MoE comp...           An Eagle may soar, but Weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.
Mistress of Evil
Mistress Of Evil Records

Started Topics :  101
Posted : May 25, 2005 00:45
Amanda and GOW rocked! Unbelievable music, GOW is prob the best live i have ever seen
the party itself really lacked however, i expected much more from this event... there was no deco at all, no shade (it was REALLY hot!!) the dj table was super low and without a light... barely any people! the organizers just didn't seem, well, organized unfortunately... the location was beautiful though and if future events are held there it would be really nice to see the location fully decked out!
regardless, we had a blast, GOW rocked our texas socks off!!! A big thank you to the Austin kids/ Shiva Shakti for showing us such a great time and being such great hosts! I think the psyscene in texas has great potential, it seems like there is a lot of good energy there ready to manifest some kick ass parties
peace and see ya'll soon i hope
thanks again,
megan           Bringing Dreams to Life!
www.encantadaproductions.com
mist
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  68
Posted : May 25, 2005 01:44

I for one was severly embaressed by the way this event turned out. Believe me when I say it was in no way a representation of what normally goes down at the Mistical Productions events. I would like to extend appologies on behalf of Mistical Productions for all of the short-comings associated with this fiasco of a party. I'm almost at a loss for words... Trust me when I say that I'll be meeting with the party production team to see where the ball was fumbled, and what we can do to guarentee something like this never happens again.

I sincerely appreciate the support from all of the people who came from out of town, and feel like they were really really let down.

Are you connected to yourself?
http://soundcloud.com/justincaseboy
mubali
Mubali

Started Topics :  71
Posted : May 25, 2005 01:56
Well... It's all a learning experience Mist... Just make sure you figure out what's up and correct it for the future... Big ups for making a public apology here though. I am sure your next one will be proper.           An Eagle may soar, but Weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.
~OZRA~

Started Topics :  7
Posted : May 25, 2005 02:58
Hey, there was sound, there was a dancefloor and there was GOW - party complete !! Bhom Shankar !!!

he he.. but i can understand the disappointment for the out-of-towners, it could have been done a little better.
I do have to say that a lot of people did work their ass off for this event, not to mention that they also lost a whole lot financially, so i have to give them credit for even venturing to bring an act like GOW exclusively to a state like TX.

What would have really helped everything was if more people had turned up. The location was just amazing - beauty of a venue !! It was even right in between Dallas & Austin, the two big centres for psy here. I'm still trying to figure out how anyone could have passed up the chance to watch the grapes in action.

Anyway, it was fun to hang out with you Megan, Amanda, Lauryn & all the other out-of-towners (including the absolutely insane and fun Monno & Jaffa) !!! Hope to see ya'll again soon...
M.o.E.
Amanda
Started Topics :  6
Posted : May 25, 2005 03:03
I had a lot of fun hanging out with all of the texans....thanx so much to the shiva shakti crew for putting us up.....also thanx to the Grapes guys for playing the most interesting live set i've ever seen....can't wait for you guys to come out here!!!!

the space was really beautiful, unfortunately there was not a lot of people there.....i wish the promoters better luck next time!!!!

a.

psychostimulus

Started Topics :  1
Posted : May 26, 2005 02:38
i had a great time!! gow kicked arse! amanda, wow! thanks so much. you rocked my world! it was awesome hanging with both the moe crew and gow. i am glad that y'all had a blast as well, and didn't mind being kidnapped to the lake! sun burns ok?
the venue was great. we kept finding all of these weapons that were used during regular business hours. what an atmosphere the owners added too! nipple cider?? how was that??
thanks mistprod, marco, and crew for this event. there were some complications, but all in all it was fun. you can't sweat all of the details, and we have all had party blunders. we just need to learn from them. i am super excited for dark forest. can't wait. is it june already??
thanks jaffa and monno for the great pics. i will cherish them!
enough said. thanks again everyone!!
zymote

Started Topics :  6
Posted : May 28, 2005 00:19
Haha... I had some of the nipple cider - that shit rules! We're trying to get more of the folks that usually own the land to come out for Dark Forest as well. For those of you that didn't see them, they dress up in rennaisance costumes and fight with padded swords and shields. With any luck, we'll have them running around and doing their thing during the party; it should be total carnage!
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Grapes of Wrath LIve - May 21st, 2005 - Texas
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance