Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Grapes of Wrath LIve - May 21st, 2005 - Texas
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Grapes of Wrath LIve - May 21st, 2005 - Texas

Kalima

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Apr 18, 2005 20:59
Okay this is driving me totally insane.... there are a lot of people in California (me included of course) who would love to see GOW but cannot make it out to Texas...I don't know the promoters LA/SD or how this works exactly, but is there any way possible that GOW can play here, at the ranch in L.A. for example...imagine that! HUH!! Oh my God!!!

------------
If you want a taste of religion lick a witch!
mubali
Mubali

Started Topics :  71
Posted : Apr 18, 2005 21:08
Well according to the first post on this thread, it is an exclusive show, which means it is highly unlikely that any of the Cali promoters will be able to get the grapes out here this time...           An Eagle may soar, but Weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.
Demi
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  21
Posted : Apr 18, 2005 21:32
what do u mean they cannot make it to Tx?
because they are responsible employees?
&^$$#@@ U!           www.vertigo-records.com
***POOJA GROUP***
Demi
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Apr 18, 2005 21:33
he hehe
who cares?!
(with sarcastic grin on Demi"s face)           www.vertigo-records.com
***POOJA GROUP***
mist
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  68
Posted : Apr 22, 2005 04:18
Saturday, May 21st, 2005

Mistical Productions

proudly presents

GRAPES OF WRATH

featuring

~MAIN STAGE~

Grapes of Wrath
Denmark - Parvati Records

With this exclusive live American appearance, Grapes of Wrath storm through Texas for the very first time, bringing their signature style of fast paced dark twisted weirdness. With a bonus DJ set, this sick duo will be playing for over 3 hours! Definately not a show to be missed!

Amanda
San Francisco, CA - Mistress of Evil Records

DJ for San Francisco's dark psy trance label, Mistress of Evil,
Amanda has shared the stage with a whole host of international artists.
Now she brings her female energy and unique style to Texas for the very first time!

Lauyrn
Boston, MA - Sonic Beating

Lauryn is best known from her energetic jounts up and down the East Coast, blowing up dancefloors with her dark funky full on sounds. Yet, Lauryn has also been exploring the gentler side of the psychedelic sound, as she consistently evolves the already impeccable style that has made her a Boston crowd-pleaser. This will be Lauryn's first Texas appearance!

~with local support by~

Mist
Dallas, TX - Acidance Records, Inpsyde Media, Mistical Productions

This local favorite returns to mess with Texas one more time.
Have your "metal horns" ready and your dancing shoes on!
The thick vibe this rising international talent creates will cause you to kick up some dust like no one else on the local scene.

Uhm
Dallas, TX - Mistical Productions

Skywise

Plus, a MistProd "free-for-all" with all of you favorite Texas psy trance djs spinning on multiple decks.

~DOWNTEMPO STAGE~

Gift Culture
Dallas, TX - Artificial Music Machine
Will he play live? Or will he bust out with his funky DJ style?
We can't say for sure, but riding on the success of his debut album, his signature sounds are guarenteed to please!

Dr. NO
Austin, TX - Texaliens
Co-Founder of the seminal Texas psy crew, Texaliens, Dr. No returns from his hermitage to melt your mind with his own brand of bizzaro weirdness.

~plus~

klapton

Mellow

Bob

...and more to be announced...

~all the other jazz~

VENUE:
This virigin forested location is located roughly 70 miles from downtown Dallas, Texas. Camping will be allowed. The gates will be open Friday May 20 from 12PM (noon) to 12AM (midnight) and on Saturday May 21 from 12PM (noon) to 3AM (Sunday). No entry allowed after 3AM Sunday morning. We do encourage you to arrive early during the daylight, in order to get your camping space set up properly. And remember, if you plan on camping, please bring a trashbag with you. Help us leave this beautiful location in the same condition as when you arrived. Leave No Trace.
Detailed directions to the venue will be posted here on the 16th of May.

This will be a rain or shine event!

Sound will be running from 10pm Saturday all the way through to Noon on Sunday. So bring your stompin' shoes!

This a show for adults only, ages 18 and up.
A valid photo State Issued ID must be presented to gain admittance to the venue!

Entry:
$20 presale until May 10th.
$25 presale after May 10 and through May 19th.
$30 at the gate.
NO presales will be accepted after May 19th.
Presale tickets can be purchased via the Mistical Productions website - http://www.mistprodonline.com

We hope to see you at the show!!!
          Are you connected to yourself?
http://soundcloud.com/justincaseboy
Apocalypse Records
Apocalypse Records
Started Topics :  2
Posted : Apr 22, 2005 05:38

GOW , my fav band
good luck guys

p34c3
Mistress of Evil
Mistress Of Evil Records

Started Topics :  101
Posted : Apr 22, 2005 05:47
FUCK YEAH!!!!! i can't wait to meet everyone and rock out with you!!! So great to see 2 kick ass women sharing the stage with one of the most psychedelic acts ever!!
i will be there with my stomping boots on
peace love and igy
megan           Bringing Dreams to Life!
www.encantadaproductions.com
~OZRA~

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Apr 22, 2005 07:39
Nicely done, this is almost a mini-festival !! It'll be fun to see Lauryn & Amanda besides the texas troops.

Never thought a psytrance event in Texas would cost $30, but then, never thought GOW would come to Texas either . Should be definitely worth it

Btw, is this 70 miles north or south of downtown? Doesn't really matter - just curious.

Demi
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Apr 22, 2005 08:39
.... is it possible 2 count on somebodys ride from the town of Dallas 2 da place?! i promise 2 be fun and modest! can share some gas.
thank u so much           www.vertigo-records.com
***POOJA GROUP***
Nik©
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  37
Posted : Apr 22, 2005 20:52
Line up rocks!!! GOW in America, damn!!! Why is this so far from here!
Also Dj Lauryn has a very good style! Real dance floor killers, and i am also convinced that Amanda from MoE will unleash that dark night madness!
Best off all to organizers, u guys are doing something special
Finger~Ring

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Apr 22, 2005 21:03
TRUE! HOOK US UP here in LA!! haha.. GOW is goin to be crazy..!! hope to see them..fingeres crossed!
mist
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  68
Posted : Apr 22, 2005 22:19
Quote:

On 2005-04-22 05:47, Mistress of Evil wrote:
FUCK YEAH!!!!! i can't wait to meet everyone and rock out with you!!! So great to see 2 kick ass women sharing the stage with one of the most psychedelic acts ever!!

heheheh. 3 women, actually... my wife will be playing on the downtempo stage... well, i guss that wouldn't be sharing the stage with GOW, after all. well, regardless...

oh, and apparently i made a mistake with Lauryn's affliliation. instead of Sonic Beating, it should be Mistical Productions...

Are you connected to yourself?
http://soundcloud.com/justincaseboy
BrettFromTibet
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  61
Posted : Apr 24, 2005 02:17
Grapes of Wrath are some of the trippiest night time sounds i've heard..good luck!
furthur
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  45
Posted : Apr 24, 2005 06:42
Quote:

On 2005-04-24 02:17, BrettFromTibet wrote:
Grapes of Wrath are some of the trippiest night time sounds i've heard..good luck!

And if Brett praises nighttime sound, you know it must be good.           Load Universe into Cannon. Aim at Brain. Fire.

www.ganesha.ca
Lauryn
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  51
Posted : Apr 29, 2005 07:41
...getting my plane tickets tomorrow!!! can't wait for this..G.O.W. dark twisted forest music in the forest!!! and Amanda from M.O.E. (can't wait to finally meet you guys!!!) as well as the whole Texas crew yayayayayayay this one's gonna rock!!!
          ~gOa ist nicht nur musik sondern auch eine lebenseinstellung~
http://www.peakrec.com/
http://www.myspace.com/djlauryn
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Grapes of Wrath LIve - May 21st, 2005 - Texas
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance