Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - GOA GIL in Athens on Saturday 11 June @ Ammos Beach Club!

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

GOA GIL in Athens on Saturday 11 June @ Ammos Beach Club!

DETOX

Started Topics :  296
Posted : May 24, 2011 12:02:42
Exposure Productions redefines the ancient tribal ritual for the 21st century with a unique event that will take place at Ammos Beach Club (Paralia Alimou) on Saturday 11 of June with special guest from San Francisco the one and only Goa Gil in an all night long dj set.

Line Up :

GOA GIL (Avatar Records / USA) http://www.goagil.com

Gil grew up in the middle of the San Francisco music scene of the 60's and then left San Francisco to journey to India in September 1969. Having been a musician all his life, and then doing intense yogic practices with gurus in the Himalayas, he tried to unite the two, music and yoga, into one spirit befitting this age. The result was the Music House, the Goa Full Moon parties and his concept of "Redefining the ancient tribal ritual for the 21st century". His focus is in using the party situation as a medium to uplift the consciousness of the participants through the trance dance experience. He met Ariane in Goa in 1985 and they have been together ever since. Ariane's keen interest in african djembe drumming and west african traditional dance and music has also had a big influence on the development and direction of Gil's musical tastes and concepts. Gil & Ariane's current musical project is "The Nommos" and Ariane's solo ethnoambientchill project is "Nimba" with the goal of both projects being to combine futuristic psychedelia with the ancient rhythms, music, and spirit of traditional cultures. Gil and Ariane continue to travel all over the planet to bring to people the true goa feeling and spirit in the form of their marathon trance dance events. Dont miss the master's return in Athens in an unforgetable all night long dj set.

Date of the event is Saturday 11 of June and doors will open after midnight.

The event will take place at Ammos Beach Club (Paralia Alimou)

No illegal substances will be tolerated,respect the hospitality of the venue and help us to protect our scene.

Management reserves right to refuse admission.Age Limit 18+

Entrance Fee 20 Euro.

See you all on the dancefloor.           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
nick_InZoMNiAC

Started Topics :  5
Posted : May 24, 2011 23:47
Goa Gil : Most talentless and overrated artist of the psy scene!
DETOX

Posted : Jun 4, 2011 00:02
And because a lot of people asked me the entrance will be 20 euros all night long and not till a specific hour           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
Hellios

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jun 7, 2011 14:26
Quote:

On 2011-05-24 23:47, nick_InZoMNiAC wrote:
Goa Gil : Most talentless and overrated artist of the psy scene!

1000000% agree!!!
boom123

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Jun 14, 2011 10:56
how was the party?
DETOX

Posted : Jun 14, 2011 14:08
Massive as every year           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
Hellios

Posted : Jun 15, 2011 14:12
Noizy crap as every year...funeral of psy trance...
DETOX

Posted : Jun 15, 2011 14:22
Helios you were there?           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
Hellios

Posted : Jun 16, 2011 14:34
Few friends have been there and confirmed to what i ve heard from goa gill the last years...noizy and souless gabba with no mixing and no flow...i m sure you know what i mean...even if its your party to defend...
DETOX

Posted : Jun 16, 2011 18:40
I am not defending anyone or anything,i just find it amusing for someone who wasnt at the party to bush it before and after.

Anyway for the last three years the attendance at Goa Gil's events is massive (more than 1400 people in all of them) so no matter what me and you think the people like it so i guess we have to respect that.
          Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
Hellios

Posted : Jun 17, 2011 00:26
Quote:

On 2011-06-16 18:40, DETOX wrote:
I am not defending anyone or anything,i just find it amusing for someone who wasnt at the party to bush it before and after.

Anyway for the last three years the attendance at Goa Gil's events is massive (more than 1400 people in all of them) so no matter what me and you think the people like it so i guess we have to respect that.

no hard feelings...i just say my opinion about goa gill and his music. Vandi and mazonakis have more than 1400 people in their show but that does nt mean quality...
DETOX

Posted : Jun 17, 2011 11:33
Yes but Vandi and Mazonakis are being nationally advertised and broadcasted all day long on all media (tv,radio,newspapers,magazines,internet) and have a HUGE fan database while Goa Gil is being promoted in Greece for two weeks once a year in the beggining of the summer on some small internet forums and with 2000 posters on the streets.

And while greek popular music sells millions of records every year the whole psy trance scene in Greece doesnt even sell 7000-8000 copies so lets not compare these two very different things.           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
legalizer

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jun 17, 2011 15:48
Goa Gil vs Vandi ... nice one

As usual, Greeks are prone to destroying everything that doesn't meet their standards. Even worse, they prefer to believe that life sucks without them...
boom123

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Jun 17, 2011 22:26
Quote:

On 2011-06-16 18:40, DETOX wrote:

+1

@Hellios
http://forum.isratrance.com/goa-gil/1-120974/
riganpsy

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Jun 18, 2011 13:42
massive party...           http://www.myspace.com/riganpsy
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - GOA GIL in Athens on Saturday 11 June @ Ammos Beach Club!

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance