Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Goa Gil and Arianne, Asheville: May 15-17,2009

1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Goa Gil and Arianne, Asheville: May 15-17,2009

aastral

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Jan 10, 2009 21:57:09
MANTRA OF BLISS

Goa Gil
Arianne

May 15 thru 17, 2009 at Deerfields just outside of Asheville, NC. The South East U.S. Goa Gil family, Psyblime productions is excited to once again host Gil and Arianne for a weekend of amazing beats, gorgeous camping (deerfields.com) and community vibrations.
Please check here for updated information!
Liquid-Vision

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Jan 12, 2009 21:00
Hooray! Goa Gil sets (IMO of course) provide for the most psychedelic, tantalizing, and intense mind-journeying experience that could possibly exist. I am very much looking forward to this, and am very grateful that energy and work is being devoted to making an event like this possible. I will definatly be going to this (finals be damned), driving from NY as always, and can assure all NYers who like it dark and deep that this trip is very much worth it. Hope to see many familiar and new people there!
          We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love... and then we return home.
bastardsamadhi

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Jan 13, 2009 04:53
this would be the best place to catch Gil , other than perhaps in cali I'd say outdoor acoustics + superpositive setting == better trips

LumaDaylight
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  48
Posted : Jan 13, 2009 16:54
gonna be my first time...its kinda sad when i look at gils party photos from all over the world and there packed but the asheville shows dont draw nearly as many as foriegn countries do..por que?
bastardsamadhi

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Jan 13, 2009 18:08
quality or quantity?

alot of the foreign Gil shows look like raves with tons of f'd up kids ;-)

nomadics

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jan 13, 2009 19:12
had my first dose of gil just last october here in cali and this would definitely be worth the flight.. not only bc of gil but for that smaller vibe youre talking about. i think it would bring that tribal aspect much more to life, not that it was lacking here. it was just a huge party, and ver fun indeed. also ive heard and read nothing but good things about deerfields. i'll have to see when finals are over. all the best guys and girls           quantum frog, ca
mentalcandy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Jan 13, 2009 19:45
gil baba is too killa..................

any new yorkers driving down there ....... PM me.......

i need a ride.........

bOOm           Sorting scenezzzZ to find the ultimate chill :DD
Kauze-N-FX

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jan 14, 2009 00:47
Quote:

On 2009-01-13 04:53, bastardsamadhi wrote:
this would be the best place to catch Gil , other than perhaps in cali I'd say outdoor acoustics + superpositive setting == better trips

Gil's annual trip to Oregon for the Autumn Equinox is amazing as well!
          ***Peace Love & Trance***

mtnvisionpsy@gmail.com
LumaDaylight
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  48
Posted : Jan 14, 2009 22:13
Quote:

On 2009-01-13 18:08, bastardsamadhi wrote:
quality or quantity?

alot of the foreign Gil shows look like raves with tons of f'd up kids ;-)

good point..intimate can be good but for me i just like being around a lot of people at shows..but thats just me..
MR VOMERS

Started Topics :  36
Posted : Jan 22, 2009 06:10
the turnout last year had increased from the year prior...this year should be amazing!!

glad to be a part of the crew!! Welcome back gil!!            WARNING: The Reality Master General has determined that Mr. Vomit may significantly alter your reality. Usage of the knowledge provided by Mr. Vomit may be perceived as dangerous and subversive by those in authority.
acplaughs

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Jan 22, 2009 19:53
So I graduate at 12 noon or so from UNCA, will walk of the stage and hop in a car then zip to Gil for 24 hours of cathartic trance, beyond excited to wrap up this time of my life with Gil.

Last year was pure bliss, love deerfields, can't wait to hear some new freaky tracks.

I think the fact that this is one of the smallest events Gil plays at is a testament to the energy and vibe of the place and people in this area.
nadzinka

Posted : Jan 23, 2009 06:21
would love to see papa Gil again

>>>Are you present now?
BrainLizzard

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Feb 5, 2009 01:14
Quote:

On 2009-01-23 06:21, nadzinka wrote:
would love to see papa Gil again

I as well           

"If You Always Think What You've Always Thought, You Will Always Feel What You've Always Felt"
bbgun

Posted : Feb 5, 2009 03:36
Quote:

On 2009-01-22 19:53, acplaughs wrote:
So I graduate at 12 noon or so from UNCA, will walk of the stage and hop in a car then zip to Gil for 24 hours of cathartic trance, beyond excited to wrap up this time of my life with Gil.

Awesome man. Will be a blast
Analyzer

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Feb 6, 2009 02:58
Yo
Someone correct me.....
Woh.... phew..

I thought this was going to be instead of the memorial melt down cuz the dates are so close.

Just checked and the memorial gig in Cali is on for sure.

http://www.goagil.com/schedule.html

Never hold it in.
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Goa Gil and Arianne, Asheville: May 15-17,2009

1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance