Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Goa Gil and Arianne, Asheville: May 15-17,2009
← Prev Page
2 3 4 5 6 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Goa Gil and Arianne, Asheville: May 15-17,2009

aastral

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Apr 27, 2009 20:30
Okay we have some updates for everyone!!! YAY

So there will definately be the customary drum circle Friday night, workshops during the day on saturday that will include Chi Gung, sacred Hooping and more to come....Food will be provided by our favorite vegetarian cooks at Greenlight Cafe and ticket sales are extended for a week due to an error that has now been fixed on our paypal account!!!

WHEW that was a mouthful......

Oh and we are all gonna dance our butts off!!! yay
optix

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Apr 27, 2009 21:58
Wow... this going to be such a lovely weekend, I want to go so badly it feels like it is consuming me!

Anyone coming down from NYC or near by Philly, Bos, etc. with a free seat please PM me! That totally make my day... I promise good company and great spirits.
MR VOMERS

Started Topics :  36
Posted : Apr 27, 2009 22:52
Get optix down here to party with us! haha

Thats awesome that greenlight is vending again..that place is aaaamaaazinggg!!            WARNING: The Reality Master General has determined that Mr. Vomit may significantly alter your reality. Usage of the knowledge provided by Mr. Vomit may be perceived as dangerous and subversive by those in authority.
emilybobemily

Posted : May 4, 2009 07:00
so sooon.

sooooooo soooooooooonnnn
MR VOMERS

Posted : May 4, 2009 17:23
OMG!! ALMOST HERE!!            WARNING: The Reality Master General has determined that Mr. Vomit may significantly alter your reality. Usage of the knowledge provided by Mr. Vomit may be perceived as dangerous and subversive by those in authority.
blustarz86

Started Topics :  0
Posted : May 4, 2009 22:03
yay can. not. wait.
FattyAcid
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  28
Posted : May 4, 2009 22:12
i as a self-sustaining travelling circus DO come with at least one attachment...being a smallish black lab representation of the goddess kali...

she comes with me where ever i travel...           Wake walking through your sleep dream

Esoteric Generation (Arkansas)/Beatnik Production(AR)/ Three Way Mirrors (West Coast)
acplaughs

Started Topics :  3
Posted : May 4, 2009 22:56
Quote:

On 2009-05-04 22:12, FattyAcid wrote:
i as a self-sustaining travelling circus DO come with at least one attachment...being a smallish black lab representation of the goddess kali...

she comes with me where ever i travel...

Hopefully you aren't hoping to bring a "black lab" dog into gil as dogs certainly aren't allowed at deerfields
FattyAcid
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : May 4, 2009 22:58
yea....thats why i mentioned it...

i'm always my dog's owner....no weekends off           Wake walking through your sleep dream

Esoteric Generation (Arkansas)/Beatnik Production(AR)/ Three Way Mirrors (West Coast)
MR VOMERS

Posted : May 5, 2009 01:14
hey unfortunately the land owners have animals and do not allow dogs on the property period i'm not aware of anyone who's been made an acception to this rule.

WARNING: The Reality Master General has determined that Mr. Vomit may significantly alter your reality. Usage of the knowledge provided by Mr. Vomit may be perceived as dangerous and subversive by those in authority.
Axis Mundi
Axis Mundi

Started Topics :  75
Posted : May 5, 2009 01:52
That's the same way people are about their kids (the proper attitude, too) but that doesn't mean they don't look for a trusted babysitter every once in a while
emilybobemily

Posted : May 5, 2009 02:51
Quote:

On 2009-05-05 01:14, cinderVOMIT wrote:
hey unfortunately the land owners have animals and do not allow dogs on the property period i'm not aware of anyone who's been made an acception to this rule.

yeah the property owners have a ton of animals and in the several years I have been going there I have never seen anyone be allowed to bring an animal onto the property
nod

Started Topics :  3
Posted : May 5, 2009 03:40
yes, the no-pets policy at deerfields is rather strict...           http://www.djnod.net
FattyAcid
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : May 6, 2009 00:45
I KNOW!!!

thats why i said anything....

I live in my car, so if someone in the area has anywhere/anyone i can leave a VERY well behaved dog-lookin person, much appreciated

Hopefully see you there, and HOPEFULLY I'll see one of ya before i get there to drop off my buddy
          Wake walking through your sleep dream

Axis Mundi
Axis Mundi

Started Topics :  75
Posted : May 6, 2009 05:50
lol! ^^

Has anyone mentioned that thing about the pet policy?

Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Goa Gil and Arianne, Asheville: May 15-17,2009
← Prev Page
2 3 4 5 6 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance