Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  India - Goa freak: My hippie years in Goa - By Cleo Odzer

1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Goa freak: My hippie years in Goa - By Cleo Odzer

day_tripper
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  28
Posted : Jan 6, 2009 12:55:53
Does anyone have a copy if it?           "It's not the fall that kills you; it's the sudden stop at the end." - Douglas Adams
phazed
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  26
Posted : Jan 6, 2009 13:43
Is she the lady featured in Last Hippie Standing?           -.-. .... --- --- ... . / .-.. --- ...- .
day_tripper
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  28
Posted : Jan 6, 2009 13:44
ess ess...           "It's not the fall that kills you; it's the sudden stop at the end." - Douglas Adams
Ah-sid

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jan 6, 2009 18:07
http://www.alibris.com/booksearch?qwork=2635890&matches=8&author=Cleo+Odzer&cm_sp=works*listing*title

i guess this shud help
Forest dreams
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  107
Posted : Jan 6, 2009 19:03
no i don't have the book...           Nothing is said that has not been said before.
Addictive Elements
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jan 8, 2009 05:21
Man.......ive been searchin high and high (!) for this book all over.....cant find it.....tried searchin for e-book...couldnt...ive gone to a lot of book sellers all over bombay; both stores and street; but cant find it....ive posted a topic on the main trance section also quite some time ago asking for info/help...but to no avaail.....and 45$ is bit too much for me.....can neone fcheck n find out if these Fort(mumbai) booksellers have it...havent looked there....
          ----- Hippies...they wanna save the earth....but all they ever do is smoke pot ----
cacofonix
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  29
Posted : Jan 8, 2009 05:34
i saw it at a bookstore here in malaysia. ill check n get back to u.           www.vantaravichitra.com
http://soundcloud.com/cacofonix11
psy-junky
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Jan 8, 2009 06:32
Quote:

On 2009-01-06 13:43, phazed wrote:
Is she the lady featured in Last Hippie Standing?

Her stance and views in the movie are cool.
I bet the book is way detailed and even better ...

Keep us posted if you find a copy in one of the Indian bookstores ...
Mumukshu

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Jan 8, 2009 07:44
Also try and get hold of 'The Drifters' by James A. Michener; it comes highly recommended!

"If Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."
aXis
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  116
Posted : Jan 8, 2009 08:37
im sure uv read mr nice guy and big book of dope stories as well. howard marks , pretty cool guy.

Also, check wilcocks recomendations , seem interesting .
mentalcandy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Jan 8, 2009 23:07
Quote:

On 2009-01-08 05:21, Addictive Elements wrote:
Man.......ive been searchin high and high (!) for this book all over.....cant find it.....tried searchin for e-book...couldnt...ive gone to a lot of book sellers all over bombay; both stores and street; but cant find it....ive posted a topic on the main trance section also quite some time ago asking for info/help...but to no avaail.....and 45$ is bit too much for me.....can neone fcheck n find out if these Fort(mumbai) booksellers have it...havent looked there....

brotha, just ebay that....... or google it for some available booksellers

bOm           Sorting scenezzzZ to find the ultimate chill :DD
Addictive Elements
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jan 9, 2009 07:22
Quote:

On 2009-01-08 05:21, Addictive Elements wrote:
.....and 45$ is bit too much for me.......

Did i mention dat 45$ is too much for me...i think id pay upto 1 grand mayb a bit more....but dats it...u shud get it somehwere in the world for arnd dat price...
          ----- Hippies...they wanna save the earth....but all they ever do is smoke pot ----
destroyer

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Jan 14, 2009 03:55
the book is amazing i could try sendin you a pdf if you want           Whenever i smoke i need to smoke a smoke.
psy-junky
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Jan 14, 2009 05:56
Quote:

On 2009-01-14 03:55, destroyer wrote:
the book is amazing i could try sendin you a pdf if you want

You have the pdf version.
Upload the pdf on megaupload and post the link. Lot of people here looking for a soft copy.
Would be sweet if i can get my hand on it too... thanks
Addictive Elements
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jan 14, 2009 06:26
@ destroyer.....wat r u waiting for man...do it asap pls.......           ----- Hippies...they wanna save the earth....but all they ever do is smoke pot ----
Trance Forum » » Forum  India - Goa freak: My hippie years in Goa - By Cleo Odzer

1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance